• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Did anyone else know that Scooby had another cousin other than Scooby-Dum?

Her name's Scooby-Dee. Like, I've never known this before.
I watched that episode when I was younger.

Incest at its finest. Cartoons nowadays probably couldn't get away with that.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Garou was on the best sellers list for the E-Shop. If I get some extra cash, I'll probably make that my second SNK game on my Switch, I got KOF 98 since it had more characters, but if I want a 1v1 title, Garou might be it.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Y'know, not EVERYTHING needs to be live action. Smh.
What I say about the animated Disney classics.

I dread to think DreamWorks will follow suit with this getting the same idea as them.

Disney also better stay the **** away from Ice Age. Leave Ice Age the **** alone!

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
What I say about the animated Disney classics.

I dread to think DreamWorks will follow suit with this getting the same idea as them.

Disney also better stay the **** away from Ice Age. Leave Ice Age the **** alone!
They announced they're rebooting Ice Age, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, and Night at the Museum I think...

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
They announced they're rebooting Ice Age, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, and Night at the Museum I think...
**** me...-_-

Anything Disney touches they destroy. They're an evil megacorportion who brainwashes their audience and fans who will eventually be in possession of everything in the future.

You all think Disney is all happy and spreads joy but behind those doors shows their true nature.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Garou was on the best sellers list for the E-Shop. If I get some extra cash, I'll probably make that my second SNK game on my Switch, I got KOF 98 since it had more characters, but if I want a 1v1 title, Garou might be it.
Yeah, Garou is awesome.

I recently picked up Fatal Fury Special since a lot of SNK fighters are on sale at the moment. Great game, although I can't get past stage 9 Terry to save my life. Damn cheating A.I. sons of *******

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Remember when people had original ideas for movies? Good times.
Now its all about the superheroes (Especially generic cookie cutter ones) and anything labelled with Disney (Including live-action remakes of movies already made and seen before) otherwise if an movie isn't one of those two things they're bound to bomb because GA are too used to those nowadays.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Which will be worst?

Live-Action Stitch or Live-action Tom & Jerry? I say the former.
I'd say Tom and Jerry sounds worse, honestly.

Lilo and Stitch at least has human character, and with Stitch being a mutant alien its okay if he's a little uncanny just as long as they also make him cute & fluffy at the same time.

A slightly anthropomorphic cat and mouse in CG sounds terrifying, however.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Now its all about the superheroes (Especially generic cookie cutter ones) and anything labelled with Disney otherwise if an movie isn't one of those two things they're bound to bomb because GA are too used to those nowadays.
TIL IT 2, Detective Pikachu, HTTYD3 and John Wick 3 among others, don't exist

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Looking into it, the Tom and Jerry movie sounds like it'll be a hybrid of traditional animation and live action, like Space Jam. Hopefully, that's the case instead of CGI cat and mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom