• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Decided to just spoil myself on Silver Snow because I'm not gonna go through the effort of a 4th run of the game.

The only thing I haven't seen in 3 Houses is CF Ch. 13 onward, and goddamn is this map hard as **** on Maddening with the objective to stop a ***** from running away when I have to deal with a wave of enemies who will one-shot me to the next dimension if I get even remotely close to them.

Momotsuki

Smash Champion
Ultimate is one of the best games ever, imo!

It has everything I wanted! Samus, Ridley, Dark Samus, K.Rool, the DQ8 Hero, a Slime Mii hat, awesome song choices I wanted both intact and as remixes, great stages, Brinstar Depths, Norfair, Frigate Orpheon, cool newcomers such as Terry or Simon Belmont, veterans I wanted back, great modes, awesome Story Mode and a badass classic mode!

It is the best crossover ever created in official media!
I totally agree! And with the continuation of DLC, I think this game could blossom into something even bigger! It's not even about who gets in and who doesn't anymore, it's more about seeing Ultimate expand further and become an even better experience.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I know you don’t think it’s likley happening but can I at least show you who I think would be likley for spirit upgrades? I’ll do it after my shift is over
Not sure who would be likely, but my dream spirit promotions would be these:

>Pauline
>Athena from Psycho Soldier
>Mach Rider

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I know you don’t think it’s likley happening but can I at least show you who I think would be likley for spirit upgrades? I’ll do it after my shift is over
Sure. Though again if anything that might be Post Fighter's Pass for any standout popular choices like Shantae, Rayman, Chun-Li.....And Mega Man X if people know's good. What's really good.

I am interested in who you think/personally want out of that group.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I totally agree! And with the continuation of DLC, I think this game could blossom into something even bigger! It's not even about who gets in and who doesn't anymore, it's more about seeing Ultimate expand further, become an even better experience.
Indeed!

And even when I don’t know some additions, they still make get interested in even more series (as it happened with Terry).

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Please let it be this month.

Heihachi Trailer shadow drop

Geno and DoomSlayer game awards double reveal.

I'm not putting money on it or getting my hopes up. I just want.
I don't think I will ever understand the appeal of Heihachi, he seems so boring. I also hope we don't get a second fighting game character in the pass.

I also don't know why there would be a shadow drop, we haven't had one for any character in this game. And a double reveal seems really unlikely especially Doom Slayer/Geno considering they're so different and require 2 different third parties.

Last edited:

Momotsuki

Smash Champion
Indeed!

And even when I don’t know some additions, they still make get interested in even more series (as it happened with Terry).
I knew somewhat about Terry and Fatal Fury beforehand, but not much. But as Sakurai said, what it's really about is whether the fighter is fun to play. And Terry is very, very fun to play, albeit quite hard.

D

Deleted member

Woah. It's been a while since I've been around these parts. But I am back. No promises I won't vanish again though. How've you all been enjoying Ultimate almost a year in? I shuffled through mains a lot, and I ultimately found I'm most comfortable playing as Chrom. That said, I try to use many different fighters as often as I can. Others I'm really enjoying are Zelda, Bowser, Hero, and Terry.
I've never actually seen you around here before. Nice to meet ya, I guess..

oh yeah, obligatory:
maxresdefault (1).jpg

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Woah. It's been a while since I've been around these parts. But I am back. No promises I won't vanish again though. How've you all been enjoying Ultimate almost a year in? I shuffled through mains a lot, and I ultimately found I'm most comfortable playing as Chrom. That said, I try to use many different fighters as often as I can. Others I'm really enjoying are Zelda, Bowser, Hero, and Terry.
Welcome back to the madness.

I'm interested.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Hm. Just saw the Scoob trailer. Shaggy's voice will take some time getting used to and I feel the humor may not tickle my fancy in the end but I'll still give it a shot. The designs look mostly great.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I see Scooby-Doo is still on the brain here, just a thought that a series I’m surprised they haven’t had a crossover with yet is the Archie gang. There’s quite a few striking similarities between the two groups and I think it’d be fun to see them interact. Surprised it hasn’t happened in at least the comics yet.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I see Scooby-Doo is still on the brain here, just a thought that a series I’m surprised they haven’t had a crossover with yet is the Archie gang. There’s quite a few striking similarities between the two groups and I think it’d be fun to see them interact. Surprised it hasn’t happened in at least the comics yet.
Jughead would get along well with Shaggy and Scooby -- well the original Jughead, not edgy emo Jughead from Riverdale.

Last edited:

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
I've pretty much resigned to the fact I will never get past level 280 in Dr Mario World. That level is literally a dead end, once you get to level 280, you will never get past it. Never. I've been on that level for the better part of 2 weeks, and it's obvious the game hates my guts. Then again the entire universe hates my guts because I'm hideous, so it's pretty much business as usual.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Legitimately though, if you want a modern take on the Archie series, read Mark Waid’s reboot comics. If you want Archie with a darker edge, read Afterlife with Archie, both series respect the source material more than Riverdale ever will.
Season 1 was interesting, but it got pretty stupid pretty quickly after that.

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina is the superior current Archie comic-based tv series.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I've known about the comic and the show, what's it like anyway?
It’s your bog-standard, stereotypical CW drama with a thinly applied Archie paint job. The characters are BARELY recognizable, the writing’s a mess and its more focused on being edgy than having any compelling drama.

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Jughead got hit with the erasure of his character the most tbh.

He's like almost the complete opposite of Archie Jughead in every way.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Broke: Riverdale

Woke:

Hey, someone else remembers this series!

(Fun fact: I grew up watching Sabrina the Teenage Witch and I've always loved both the character and the name especially, so when choosing a name for myself for my transition, Sabrina ended up being my choice! I actually did consider Veronica as well, though.)

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
I seem to realize that a good amount of people now really don’t like Banjo much.

And it seems to be because they seen him as a spammy character with a really annoying Invisibility move.

He’s also not that easy to play, since playing him like Lucina is a bad idea, making him not have a huge player base.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom