• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
While on the Archie tangent, I actually started working on a dream voice cast for any kind of future animated Archie media, and I wanted to think of voice actors/actresses that would fit either the more comedic versions or the more updated versions of the Mark Waid run. So far I only have in mind Nathan Sharp (NateWantstoBattle) as Archie and William Salyers as Mr. Weatherbee, so if anyone wants to help me with this, I’d greatly appreciate it.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Did anyone else know that Scooby had another cousin other than Scooby-Dum?

Her name's Scooby-Dee. Like, I've never known this before.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Did anyone else know that Scooby had another cousin other than Scooby-Dum?

Her name's Scooby-Dee. Like, I've never known this before.
so what, is his dad named just scooby and nothing but

where does the scoob lore start

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Y'know, it's just surreal that DC decided to make various Hanna Barbera comic series while also turning them all realistic for whatever reason. Like..

Did comics like these appeal to anyone? I just saw it as a BIG shift in tone from what were used to.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I’m glad he’s frozen in there and we’re out here,
He’s the sheriff,
And we’re frozen out here and
We’re in there and
I just remembered!
We’re out here.
What I wanna know is where’s the caveman?!
I remember the day I successfully memorized and recited that whole speech to my dad in the car. Good times.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Y'know, it's just surreal that DC decided to make various Hanna Barbera comic series while also turning them all realistic for whatever reason. Like..

Did comics like these appeal to anyone? I just saw it as a BIG shift in tone from what were used to.
I actually read a good bit of that series. It actually did Scrappy's character nicely rather than making him out to be an irredeemable trash heap like most.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
So is mystery incorporated good? I remember not liking it when I was younger for some reason.

D

Deleted member

So is mystery incorporated good? I remember not liking it when I was younger for some reason.
It is good, imo.

Definitely the other good modern Scooby Doo show besides What’s New Scooby Doo.

I still need to check the new Boomerang show doh.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
The only thing I remember about modern Scooby-Doo was their random as hell crossover with WWE.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Anyone remember "the mystery begins" and its' sequel? They screwed up so many things in those movies.(Why did Fred not look like Fred at all?)

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Anyone remember "the mystery begins" and its' sequel? They screwed up so many things in those movies.(Why did Fred not look like Fred at all?)
Still a lot better than Scooby-Doo! in Arabian Nights. Y'know, the movie that actually starred Yogi Bear and Magilla Gorilla but no, just because Scooby and Shaggy are the framing device auto makes them the leads.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I wonder what classic cartoon WWE will decide to invade next time.
Watch as WWE invades every single Hanna Barbara universe in one single crossover event.

Unrelated but I'm surprised there haven't been any Tom and Jerry movies since the Wonka crossover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom