• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Also if Keanu Reeves didn't star as the lead role and starred an unknown actor I guarantee anyone would even know John Wick exists nor be as big as it is. He's the only reason its so big to begin with.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Looking into it, the Tom and Jerry movie sounds like it'll be a hybrid of traditional animation and live action, like Space Jam. Hopefully, that's the case instead of CGI cat and mouse.
There's only one animation/live-action hybrid I support:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Also if Keanu Reeves didn't star as the lead role and starred an unknown actor I guarantee anyone would even know John Wick exists nor be as big as it is. He's the only reason its so big to begin with.
If you have to make excuses for why something contradicts your claim, it wasn't a strong claim to begin with.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
how's everyone doing tonight?
I'm not too bad, I suppose; I have work in a few hours so I really need to be getting ready for that.

Oh, and every time I see a One Piece profile picture, the cheesy 4Kids rap starts playing in my head and I don't understand why lol.

D

Deleted member

The Home Alone Reboot but 9 year old Kevin McCallister is still being played by Macaulay Culkin

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Can't wait for the inevitable Jaws remake with an CGI shark...*Cringes*

Admit it guys. We all know its coming eventually...

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Can't wait for the inevitable Jaws remake with an CGI shark...*Cringes*

Admit it guys. We all know its coming eventually...
I don't know what's worse, the fearmongering, not acknowledging your mistakes when you're called out, or putting cringe in asterisks as if it's totally normal.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Now its all about the superheroes (Especially generic cookie cutter ones) and anything labelled with Disney (Including live-action remakes of movies already made and seen before) otherwise if an movie isn't one of those two things they're bound to bomb because GA are too used to those nowadays.
I'm just going to post the chart and you can see how many of these aren't Disney or Super Hero related.

D

Deleted member

I don't know what's worse, the fearmongering, not acknowledging your mistakes when you're called out, or putting cringe in parentheses as if it's totally normal.
Opo, those were asterisks. Not parenthesis. Cringe

jk love you

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Not to change the conversation, but Scarescraper in Luigi’s Mansion is SUPER good.

I beat the story and just missed the top rank. Might re-beat the game to get A rank and then just play Scarescraper in my spare time.

If I didn’t mention it already, I got Undertale. Might go through it during the time between now and Friday so that I can be ready for Pokémon, and finally discover why everybody loves Undertale so much.

(Yes, I know you’re not suppose to kill anybody. Is that easy to do or is it difficult?)

D

Deleted member

If I didn’t mention it already, I got Undertale. Might go through it during the time between now and Friday so that I can be ready for Pokémon, and finally discover why everybody loves Undertale so much.

(Yes, I know you’re not suppose to kill anybody. Is that easy to do or is it difficult?)
You might need a guide for some solutions, but I wouldn't stress too much about sparing everybody. I would actually recommend playing Undertale without any outsider influence (which is ironic because I'm an outsider trying to influence you here). My first experience was hampered because my brother pushed me to be a pacifist so I didn't really think about anything else outside the story. You wanna play it as blind as possible, but that's on you. Just have fun with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
And? A lot of franchises get their fame from their stars. This is hardly new information. Would Mission Impossible get to where it is without Tom Cruise? Would the Police Story series be as popular without Jackie Chan? Or Ip Man without Donnie Yen? Rambo without Stallone? Ong-Bak without Tony Jaa? Reeves is far from the greatest action star ever, but he does a solid job in those movies I think. If you don't like them, that's cool too.

I would really like it if actors like Micheal Jai White(still waiting for Black Dynamite 2) and Lateef Crowder could got entire franchises to star in, but it doesn't always work out.

NabiscoFelt

Smash Journeyman
Ah yes, one of humanity's gravest sins:
-Fire Emblem
-Minorities
-Motion inputs
-Twist villains
-CGI sharks
Man I can't wait for the next Fire Emblem game where you fight a twist villain, who happens to be a CGI Shark who's also a minority.

They can only be defeated with motion controls.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Anyways, Found a pretty cool set from Capcom vs SNK 3.:ult_terry: vs :ultken:.

This game is pretty cool.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
You might need a guide for some solutions, but I wouldn't stress too much about sparing everybody. I would actually recommend playing Undertale without any outsider influence (which is ironic because I'm an outsider trying to influence you here). My first experience was hampered because my brother pushed me to be a pacifist so I didn't really think about anything else outside the story. You wanna play it as blind as possible, but that's on you. Just have fun with it.
I just read that you can’t get the “true ending” in your first run. Is that true? Not to say I couldn’t do it, but that would definitely be cutting it close if Pokémon is taking over by Friday, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom