• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Sword and Shield datamines have begun

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
So apparently, Cinderace's hidden ability is Libero. Supposedly, it's pretty much protean

I see I made the right starter choice

still odd that Intellion didn't end up getting protean whatsoever. though they probably didn't want an exact replica of Greninja

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
So apparently, Cinderace's hidden ability is Libero. Supposedly, it's pretty much protean

I see I made the right starter choice

still odd that Intellion didn't end up getting protean whatsoever. though they probably didn't want an exact replica of Greninja
golly gee wonder which one of the starters is gonna get pushed extra hard this gen

fun times

D

Deleted member

Haters gonna hate!

One of my coworkers at school, an older woman, said to me, "Don't you ever do that again!"

So I did it again.
honestly, the main reason I quote "hate" unquote dabbing, is because it's just a stupid movement to me. aka, it has no meaning other than the memes to me.

AKA THAT WAS A ****ING JOKE.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Cinderace has an ability that is essentially Protean, nearly the best fire attack in the game, balanced stats that allow it to be a fast physical attacker, and a very diverse movepool akin to normal types.

It's over. Cinderace is the best starter. This is what I have been waiting for in a starter for years. And the fact that it was of the starter I backed since the very beginning is awesome.

I just hope its HA is released as quickly as possible. Because I want it and I want it now.

D

Deleted member

Out of curiosity, is Fatmanonice viewed by people as an insider outside of the Geno thread?
Nothing he says is ever really worth considering. For reference, he speculated against Erdrick because of the height stat and his own info.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Its snowing in Saint Louis.

November 11th and its ****ing snowing. Can't wait to live this life until March.
It's supposed to snow up here in Southern tier NY state soon enough. Lemme check the window...

...ok no snow yet, but the weather-people were calling for it, and the temperature is freezing enough and the sky is dark enough to allow it.

D

Deleted member

November 11th and its ****ing snowing. Can't wait to live this life until March.
Hey, at least it didn't start 10 days ago!
Haha! Ha. ha...
I ****ing hate Canada sometimes...

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

It's supposed to snow here as well!
honestly snowing here would be super bad, our school has a super big Coffee House project coming up, and even a single day out from school would **** up way too much stuff.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
So according to the datamine:

There's actually 35 more Pokémon in the data then the initial 400 had shown. They are the other two Kanto starters, Mewtwo, Mew (confirmed), Celebi, Jirachi, the Swords of Justice, the Tao Trio, the Alolan Starters, the Light trio, Marshadow, Zeraora, and the Meltan line.

Also, Inteleon's Sniper Shot animation.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
"Perish Body When hit by a move that makes direct contact, the Pokémon and the attacker will faint after three turns unless they switch out of battle."

>uses Mean Look
>Uses Taunt

Last edited:

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
tfw you find a super good avatar, but smashboards decides to be smashboards and the images break once again
The biggest gripe is how ridiculous a lot of icons decide to crop themselves. I've spent hours trying to get one that is "just right" for lack of better wording.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So according to the datamine:

There's actually 35 more Pokémon in the data then the initial 400 had shown. They are the other two Kanto starters, Mewtwo, Mew (confirmed), Celebi, Jirachi, the Swords of Justice, the Tao Trio, the Alolan Starters, the Light trio, Marshadow, Zeraora, and the Meltan line.

Also, Inteleon's Sniper Shot animation.
So... Mewtwo, Gengar, and Gardevoir are all in the game? Nice! Add in an Alcremie, a Galarian Ponyta, maybe a Hatterene and a Polteageist untill I can catch the Mewtwo (who you know is gonna be late game). Maybe a Wooloo and a Gossifler, they look pretty nice even if I'm not that big a fan of Eldegoss and Dubwool. And that animation sells me on Inteleon. I don't really like Sobble or Drizzle, but Inteleon is probably my best pick for a final so that's who I'll go with.

Farewell Grookey. You'll always live on in my heart.

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
*When you see evidence that Scorbunny will be the best starter after sticking by its side from the very beginning even when everyone else abandoned it and called it stupid after seeing its final evo.

Last edited:

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
Hey, at least it didn't start 10 days ago!
Haha! Ha. ha...
I ****ing hate Canada sometimes...
Biggest issue with Saint Louis is how dreadfully fickle the seasons are. We skipped Autumn this year, flat out. A month past our last snow it will be 90 degrees with 100% humidity and your feet will be stuck to the ground.

D

Deleted member

"Perish Body When hit by a move that makes direct contact, the Pokémon and the attacker will faint after three turns unless they switch out of battle."

>uses Mean Look
>Uses Taunt
Honestly that could be pretty funny lmao. Not worth it for comp thou, methinks.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Galarian Darmanitan gets gorilla tactics which is basically choice band but as an ability

Also Corviknight's stats are kinda oof which is a shame

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

They buffed Silvally! Multi-Attack is now 120, even higher then Arceus' Judgement.

Speaking of Arceus, Zacian and Zamazenta's powered up forms share the same BST and Eternarus' Enternamax form is, well...

Example: HP.ATK.DEF.SPATK.SPDEF.SPD (BST)
Zacian: 92.170.115.80.115.148 (BST: 720)
Zamazenta: 92.130.145.80.145.128 (BST: 720)
Eternatus (regular): 140.85.95.145.95.130 (BST: 690)
Eternamax: 255.115.250.125.250.130 (BST: 1125)

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Hi everyone. Haven't been here much in the past couple days, what are you all up to this morning?

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Continuing to flip back and forth on wether or not Pokémon Shield will be on my Christmas list.
Ahh. I might get it eventually, dunno when though. I'm not as much of a hardcore Pokemon fan as some of you so i'm not as bothered by the lack of national dex and stuff.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
golly gee wonder which one of the starters is gonna get pushed extra hard this gen

fun times
I'd like to point out that Scorbunny is front and centre on the anime poster while the other 2 are tiny specks in the background, that's all the evidence of favouritism that I needed.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ahh. I might get it eventually, dunno when though. I'm not as much of a hardcore Pokemon fan as some of you so i'm not as bothered by the lack of national dex and stuff.
Never bothered me either. I’ve only ever just looked at the designs and watch YouTube content about it. So I had just always assumed that Pokémon were being cut each generation.

I just keep flipping back and forth on weather or not I like the new mons.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Hi everyone. Haven't been here much in the past couple days, what are you all up to this morning?
Somewhat of an tense morning. My dog had fractured her tooth on Friday (She's since stopped drooling but still getting it checked on just to be sure) and dad scheduled an appointment at the vet for her to get it checked on. Thought it was today but was in fact actually tomorrow.

Also wiped down the house as I do every Monday. Might go downtown later to talk with the people whose currently helping me try to get a second job.

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Somewhat of an tense morning. My dog had fractured her tooth on Friday (She's since stopped drooling but still getting it checked on just to be sure) and dad scheduled an appointment at the vet for her to get it checked on. Thought it was today but was in fact actually tomorrow.

Also wiped down the house as I do every Monday. Might go downtown later to talk with the people whose currently helping me try to get a second job.
Aw. Hope your dog is okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom