• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Yet again, done another Death Battle template here:
20191111_192129.jpg

Poochy, The Friendly Dog
V.S
Pet Shop, The Murderous Falcon
(Do you guys think I should do this fight?)

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
It's pretty irritating to hear commentators talk about Terry when he's in a match.

Commentator 1: "What's that one side special of his called again?"

Terry: "BURN KNUCKLE, BURN KNUCKLE, BURN KNU-"

Commentator 2: "I don't know yet; I haven't had the chance to spend hours with him in the lab."

Terry: "RISING TACKLE!"

Commentator 1: "Oh, there goes Power Dunk."

D

Deleted member

It's pretty irritating to hear commentators talk about Terry when he's in a match.

Commentator 2: "I don't know yet; I haven't had the chance to spend hours with him in the lab."

If I was the commentator of that match, I'd spend teh entire thing just talking about SNK like, "oh we used to whine about Psycho Ball before we got PK Fire" and the like.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero

Kirby: "Poyo!"

Commentator 1: "What's that pink thing?"

Commentator 2: "Don't know, haven't seen him before."

Commentator 1: "Did you define it's gender?"

Commentator 2: "I think so..."

(Did one for Kirby.)

D

Deleted member

Ohayo gozaimasu! Found some lovely :ultisabelle: **** on Twitter this morning. Let me know if it brightened up your morning/afternoon/night.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Just look at her on this fine season. There is not a day that goes by that she does not try to thank the Lord up above. And if y'all are wondering why she is loving life, come close and she will tell you what's up. (This sounds familiar...)

By the way, kids...my AMA is later this week, which I am looking forward to. It is at that time y'all will see me again. Do not be shy about asking me, a pentagenarian woman, anything.

Until that day...sayonara. :shyguy:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Kirby: "Poyo!"

Commentator 1: "What's that pink thing?"

Commentator 2: "Don't know, haven't seen him before."

Commentator 1: "Did you define it's gender?"

Commentator 2: "I think so..."

(Did one for Kirby.)
Isn't Kirby supposed to be male, though?

D

Deleted member

Tira Fact #54 - I am giving up on my goal of 20+ likes to a single post. It is pretty obvious that I cannot please most of you here. The reason I said I would be on here less often is the fact that some of y'all can achieve 15+ likes in a single post seemingly effortlessly, which was bothering me lately.

If such results ever happen to me, good. But I should just stop caring and enjoy being on this wonderful message board. :shyguy:

D

Deleted member

Tira Fact #54 - I am giving up on my goal of 20+ likes to a single post. It is pretty obvious that I cannot please most of you here. The reason I said I would be on here less often is the fact that some of y'all can achieve 15+ likes in a single post seemingly effortlessly, which was bothering me lately.

If such results ever happen to me, good. But I should just stop caring and enjoy being on this wonderful message board. :shyguy:
Eh, I hate to be blunt, but the kinda content you post doesn't really appeal to me. I prefer more "humorous" kinda content, not giant image dumps that might be funny at times.
also that text color really bothers me for some reason, idk why. just a minor nitpick, thou

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238

I wouldn't worry about how many likes your posts get. Truth is, even if you get a ton of likes on each post, you start pressuring yourself to maintain that streak, and then you'll overthink what you type just so it pleases everyone.

Better to be yourself, have fun, and post what you like than to fret over whether or not random people will like your post.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

fun fact: a high school kid once fought against the embodiment of a ****ing planet(yes that's a weird as it sounds)with a children's card game!(and if he lost, said planet would have destroyed everything, Majora's-Mask-Style) And he ****ing won!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
D

Deleted member

I feel like sharing one more thing this morning which made me laugh...if you want.

If it made you laugh, great. If not, well...whatever. There will be other things I shall share that will lift y'all's spirits.

Sayonara :shyguy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom