• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
>looking through sprays in Overwatch
>sees the Ramen spray
>"I want that. Gib."
>available in archives lootbox
>"...gib."

No seriously. How do I get an archives lootbox?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm playing it safe and saying Doom Slayer ain't DLC fighter 5 just to save myself the disappointment. I would however love to be wrong.

D

Deleted member

I haven’t gotten to buy Terry yet, how is he?
Really fun to play with.

His stage is awesome too and the spirit board was also nice.
I sadly can’t enjoy the music because there’s too many to hear in such little time for me.

Not as hype as Hero for me, but still worth the 6€.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
>sees the Ramen spray
>"I want that. Gib."
>"...gib."

I am pretty sure they are gained through events. You won't get them from regular matches.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I haven’t gotten to buy Terry yet, how is he?
****ing stupid. Keep getting people above 150% by mashing cause he does so much ****ing damage and he has one of the best OoS options cause that **** is frame 5 and invincible.

Also Sakurai saw me being salty at Banjo and made Buster Wolf beat the goddamn Wonder Wing and told me to **** em up

Ivander

Smash Legend
>sees the Ramen spray
>"I want that. Gib."
>"...gib."

Wander.to.Kyozou.full.336648.jpg

You have to wait until April. I'm not kidding you. Basically, the order of Events is:
-Summer Games: July/August
-Halloween: October
-Winter Wonderland: December
-Lunar New Year: Late January/Early February
-Archives: April
-Anniversary: May/June

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I am pretty sure they are gained through events. You won't get them from regular matches.
View attachment 245570
You have to wait until April. I'm not kidding you. Basically, the order of Events is:
-Summer Games: July/August
-Halloween: October
-Winter Wonderland: December
-Lunar New Year: Late January/Early February
-Archives: April
-Anniversary: May/June
Well. ****.

Guess I'll just use the You Have Been Probed spray instead.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Well. ****.

Guess I'll just use the You Have Been Probed spray instead.
Actually wait the Anniversary event has started yet, I'm dumb.

Basically when April does roll around, you'll get one Archives Loot Box to get started. After that, you can win them from arcade matches.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Actually wait the Anniversary event has started yet, I'm dumb.

Basically when April does roll around, you'll get one Archives Loot Box to get started. After that, you can win them from arcade matches.
The fact the next event is in December makes Pokemon SwSh's release convenient because I can focus on that, then come December I can jump back to Overwatch.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The fact the next event is in December makes Pokemon SwSh's release convenient because I can focus on that, then come December I can jump back to Overwatch.
I know she's not Fighter 5 because of the leakers, but I really hope Tracer is added as DLC at some point. Such a cool character from a cool series and she'd be really fun to zip around with. A kind of play-style we haven't really seen in any other Smash character.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Aurane Aurane

I will mention, however, that during Anniversary, you CAN get all Event skins during that Event. They all become buyable AND you can get them from Lootboxes. But I think all Event skins that aren't Anniversary skins become part of the regular Lootbox loot-table so that they don't interfere with the Anniversary Skins in the Event loot-table. This will allow you to get skins you wanted, but missed from past events And from Summer Games before the Summer Games event comes out for Switch for the first time.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It's Terry time boys.
God, I really wish I had the money to drop on all the Mii Costumes.

Wouldn't it be great if they were included in the pass? NRS's Kombat Packs usually include the characters and some bonus skins, It's not unprecedented.
These Mii Fighter Costumes, they're the ones that matter to me. Besides a handfull, I really don't care about any of the base game costumes. It's all the third party ones that interest me.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
God, Terry just brings such a unique feeling to the fandom and the discussion. It's weird to say, but this doofy ass SNK fighter has colored my outlook on the world and is effecting how I see things around me, in a similar way to how the Persona 5 content effected me. That effect didn't stick around much after Joker's release due to school and Erdrick leaks, but in this current environment, this Terry was of thinking looks like it might stick around for a lot longer and I am kind of glad.

I want the next reveal as much as the next girl, but I think it's time to just sit back and smell the roses. The beautiful flaming roses.

Yes. I am okay.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
****ing stupid. Keep getting people above 150% by mashing cause he does so much ****ing damage and he has one of the best OoS options cause that **** is frame 5 and invincible.

Also Sakurai saw me being salty at Banjo and made Buster Wolf beat the goddamn Wonder Wing and told me to **** em up
Which OoS you talking about? Power Dunk? Rising Tackle?

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
So in terms of gameplay and fun how would you rate each of the DLC fighters so far?

:ultpiranha::ultjoker::ulthero::ultbanjokazooie:Terry
1. The Trucker Who Busts Wolves
2. The Magical Swordsman With Different People As Costumes
3. The Duo Named After Instruments
4. The One With The Near 1 Billion Dollar R-Rated Movie
5. The Little Shop of Horrors

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Would the King Of Fighters stadium be considered legal competitive-wise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom