• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
The YouTube description for the stream indicates there won't be any information on unanounced fighters.
Sakurai put so much heart and soul into terry that hes going to explain every single tiny reference and detail he put into terry and his stage for 45 mins

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
My mom is drunk as hell, and I showed her some of the new Pokemon, and she saw some of their names and said, "Dude, these guys need to take better acid."

I laughed way too hard at that.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I can wait until Ryu Hayabusa gets in after the Fighters Pass. Pretty please...

It's getting close to 8:30 PM for me. What time would the direct be in my timezone? I suck at timezones...
I know it's 8 AM EST for me, not sure if that's your timezone too. A shame I'll miss the whole thing while at school, but I ought to buy the Fighters Pass to prepare myself.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Ken stop leaking all the dlc newcomers.

Ken

Ken!

KEN!!!!!!
C'MON KEN! Sneak into Central Highway! Sneak into the Mishima Dojo!

I think it's possible the description might be lying or at least mistranslated. Didnt Sakurai say there was only one reveal at E3? There is no way Terry can fill up 45 minutes, the size of an average Nintendo direct, on his own.
See, you say that. But if he's got most of his moves, AND something like Max Mode, AND two Final Smashes, he'll have a lot of content to go over.

D

Deleted member

****, I should be sleeping right now but my insomnia denies me from doing so.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Even if you discuss the plans for the next DLC, what is there to say that'll take up half the presentation? Like others have said, the 50 Fact Extravaganza or whatever was shorter than this and that had TONS of content detailing many things.

I would say he's revealing another mode but he already said there will be no more in the future (though he sometimes lies). Even if you argue a lot of music and mii costumes, we've had Castlevania's music selection talked about in pretty good detail and a whole load of Mii Costumes simply take 5 minutes at most to show off unless... they're all like Sans. Hmm...

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
Since I don’t have much choice but to consider what they could cover for 45 minutes if there indeed isn’t anything other than Terry + Mii costumes + whatever else is in the update, like, what if, to really thoroughly show off Terry (and to show us how good they are at their own game,) they did a small tournament among a few of the devs and then included this entire tournament as part of the stream?

I mean, there could still be a reveal or something, but there’s an example of something that could reasonably take up the rest of the time.

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Ok, so I have also been informed that the description specifically says additional fighters won't be announced.

Still...45 minutes is a long time. Nearly double the Banjo and Hero streams. There's going to be something that ends up being crazy. I can feel it.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Would fighter 5 really count as unannounced since we know it’s coming?
I guess it could mean no info on post pass characters but there is info on the last pass character.

As it is now, we just need to wait and see.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I know it's 8 AM EST for me, not sure if that's your timezone too. A shame I'll miss the whole thing while at school, but I ought to buy the Fighters Pass to prepare myself.
I don't work till 11AM my time, so I can likely catch it fully. I'll have to get up early, I guess. I usually fall asleep around Midnight, anyway.

Thanks for the information.

D

Deleted member

Ok, so I have also been informed that the description specifically says additional fighters won't be announced.

Still...45 minutes is a long time. Nearly double the Banjo and Hero streams. There's going to be something that ends up being crazy. I can feel it.
LEGO Super Smash Bros sets.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Wait a minute.....

-A leak on 4chan which involves Geno comes out which seems very convincing with people arguing whether it's real or fake.
-Few days later, a Smash direct is announced.
-The direct is in the beginning of November.
-It's 40-45 minutes long.

Where did I see this before?

Wait, uh-oh...........

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Bad news, guys. Video description for the YouTube stream says that no info for unannounced fighters will happen.

D

Deleted member

Wait a minute.....

-A leak on 4chan which involves Geno comes out which seems very convincing with people arguing whether it's real or fake.
-Few days, later a Smash direct is announced.
-The direct is in the beginning of November.
-It's 40-45 minutes long.

Where did I see this before?

Wait, uh-oh...........

My Spider-senses are detecting drama.
56A2A18E-D62B-4DD8-8ABD-B7D5C88F3F1D.gif

D

Deleted member

"...and this is the grunt Terry makes when getting hit in the air by a fire attack when holding an item. This was all very interesting but it looks like we used up all of our time today, bye!"

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Yeah. Definitely not waking up at 7 in the god dang morning for this. Seriously, why do we need a 45 minute video of a character that will probably release the same day?

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Who is the biggest “Clown” Smash pro on Twitter in your opinion? Just curious honestly.

Personally, it’s Leffen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom