• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Two days until Terrance Gameplay. May your Knuckles Burn, and your Tacos rise! And may you forever be okay!

Our Hero Terrance Bogard Esquire.jpg

What is there to say about an already announced fighter for 45 minutes? Come on that’s just silly.
Time to find out they went full Maximum Impact and gave Terry like 12 Special moves, half of which are input only. Finna use Fire Kick into Rising Tackle.

D

Deleted member

In this video, Joker represents Sakurai revealing his new Direct and Batman represents leakers

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Seriously if no newcomers on Wednesday then when? Again I doubt anything else will happen in November and the VGA with Joker's reveal was last minute. Doubt that'd happen again.

I swear if we have to wait until February...

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
I don’t think there is any doubt that leak was real now, it just can’t be a coincidence that the leak happened right before this got announced, not to mention the sheer detail the costumes have

The question now is whether or not we get a reveal Wednesday

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Though in the unlikely case something new isn't shown, I hope what IS shown is at least really interesting and captivating enough to warrant that long ass time because I WILL be pulling an all-nighter.

Pray this isn't a 24 Hour Pokémon Livestream fiasco again.

D

Deleted member

I don’t think there is any doubt that leak was real now, it just can’t be a coincidence that the leak happened right before this got announced, not to mention the sheer detail the costumes have

The question now is whether or not we get a reveal Wednesday
There is still doubt, but it's pretty much 90% it's true. Still possible for it to be Grinch 2.0, but we'll know in a few days.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Though in the unlikely case something new isn't shown, I hope what IS shown is at least really interesting and captivating enough to warrant that long ass time because I WILL be pulling an all-nighter.

Pray this isn't a 24 Hour Pokémon Livestream fiasco again.
This isn't misleading anyone though. The video is to showcase Terry Bogard and whatever else is dropping in with the patch alongside him.

We haven't had a character revealed at any other showcase, so the fans would be simply setting themselves up for disappointment.

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
45 minutes for just Terry? I highly doubt it. This thing is longer then every Smash Direct including the 50 Fact Extravaganza and the Smash Direct in November 1st 2018. Lemme remind y'all that in Banjo's Showcase they revealed Sans and the Home Run Contest and that was 25 minutes.

SOMETHING is getting revealed. The question is what exactly.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
What if the last DLC character was someome from Dragon King, and he went by the name of like Mr. Prototype or something.

Yes, I know someone's gonna bring up Falcon, don't

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Maybe said unannounced characters were planned but as punishment for the leaks Nintendo and Sakurai decided to move them to later date like February.

SmashingXan2

Smash Journeyman
I think it's possible the description might be lying or at least mistranslated. Didnt Sakurai say there was only one reveal at E3? There is no way Terry can fill up 45 minutes, the size of an average Nintendo direct, on his own.

D

Deleted member

25 minutes will go for Terry

The other 25 minutes will be dedicate to Sakurai talking about the news of the Kirby manga arriving to Spain and announcing his involvement in the Kirby franchise reboot teased by Star Allies.

All of that followed by Meteos 3 and his own Marvel game production.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Doom Guy would probably be very fun to play since his playstyle would basically be a Projectile oriented Roy (A character I love to play(Since in Doom you move really fast while you shoot demon right up their face)).

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So who's ready for another Mii Costume "massacre"? I know I am. Cause even if they show the Mega Man X and Mega Man EXE costumes, that's not gonna stop me from shilling for what I believe in! And if there's anyone in particular that you want, don't let that stop you either!

Now we're back to our regularly scheduled waiting for the hype train.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Maybe said unannounced characters were planned but as punishment for the leaks Nintendo and Sakurai decided to move them to later date like February.
“We were prepared to show off not one but two new fighters in today’s presentation. However, due to your constant desire to leak, we will now have 30 minutes of silence for you to think about what you’ve done.”

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
It's getting close to 8:30 PM for me. What time would the direct be in my timezone? I suck at timezones...

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
You think there's a possibilty, that instead of Fighter 5, Sakurai talks about the plans for the upcoming DLC not related to Season 1? Perhaps a little more info on what's next to come? Becaise if he discusses Fighyer 5 as well... what will there to be discussed when that person rolls around?

Or perhaps both? Doubt it.

D

Deleted member

So, a recap of my day:

>Helped someone from Filippines deal with her IRL problems and personal concerns
>Had a nice and chill chat with the users about the new leaks
>Laughed my ass off with silly stuff both regarding memes, random questions and exaggerated claims about how we were behaving.
>Made a lot of Batman memes
>Didn’t stop talking about the “Almost Got ‘Im” episode of Batman:TAS
> Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! ‘s awaited project finally came out on Steam
> P5 Scramble got news
>Sakurai revealed the date for Terry’s presentation at last.
> *insert many comments demanding Vergeben and a Direct date here*

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
45 minutes for just Terry? I highly doubt it. This thing is longer then every Smash Direct including the 50 Fact Extravaganza and the Smash Direct in November 1st 2018. Lemme remind y'all that in Banjo's Showcase they revealed Sans and the Home Run Contest and that was 25 minutes.

SOMETHING is getting revealed. The question is what exactly.
They're going to reveal Super Smash Bros. Ultimate II: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom