• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
As an aside, I can’t wait for Smash to actually give us the definitive name for the Doom Protagonist. I’m being driven insane by the constant switching between guy and slayer.
"Please welcome our newest fighter, Doom Marine.... or, is it Doom Slayer? Doom.... Guy? Because of his ambiguous name, we're simply calling him Doom."

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Given I looked him up now I can see Frogger more then earning a spot in the roster and not that far fetched either.

As someone told me on the newcomer thread. Frogger is among Pac-Man, Galaga, Space Invaders, Centepede and other arcade hits of the era.

He's also Konami. Creators of Metal Gear and Castlevania.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
guys the hat has JIGGLE PHYSICS

a technique UNKNOWN TO MODDERS

IT'S GOTTA BE REAL

my predictions are

Wednesday

we get terry

but we also get doomguy trailer and doomguy showcase with shadowdrop of doomguy

now you might say I'm overhyped, that I'm setting myself up for disappointment, and you're right

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Off topic but I told my brother about the leaks and he introduced me to doom for the first time today. Really hope the leaks are true cause I think I’m gonna really get into doom.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
"Please welcome our newest fighter, Doom Marine.... or, is it Doom Slayer? Doom.... Guy? Because of his ambiguous name, we're simply calling him Doom."
This is what Quake III did, actually.

Pegg

Smash Rookie
That Frogger """Leak""" is obviously fake, but I couldn't help but chuckle at the scenario.

I forgot what frogs look like while drawing this, whoops.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
"Thr developers at Game Freak have heard you loud and clear. Pokémon Trainer will no longer have Charizard in their arsenal."
"We have also decided to make Squirtle his own character because we know that Squirtle is the only Pokemon that you play out of the three."

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
That Frogger """Leak""" is obviously fake, but I couldn't help but chuckle at the scenario.

I forgot what frogs look like while drawing this, whoops.
Frogger's actually got an legacy going for him though that'd warrant him a spot.

Among the arcade classics along Pac-Man, Galaga, Space Invaders, Centepede and other arcade hits of the era.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
At long last Terry is coming. I hope the fifth fighter gets revealed and I hope it's someone from Resident Evil because I want to get at least one damn correct prediction for DLC.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Just a friendly reminder there is no guarantee that we'll get challenger #5 news in Terry presentation.
It's 45 minutes though. All other showcases had been from 15 to 20-25. What else is Sakurai gonna talk about? How King of Fighters' history inspired him to make the Smash series?

Pegg

Smash Rookie
Frogger's actually got an legacy going for him though that'd warrant him a spot.

Among the arcade classics along Pac-Man, Galaga, Space Invaders, Centepede and other arcade hits of the era.
Oh, I'm well aware of who Frogger is and his legacy. Just thought it was one of those "too ridiculous to be true" characters. Obviously he could make it in, but c'mon. It's Frogger.
...Would be hype if it was real, though, lol

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Tbh though you could probably make Frogger a moveset. Side-B is a car or truck that zyooms across the stage like Wario's. Smash attacks involve him pulling out a log to smack ******* and/or a briefcase. Up-B involves summoning a Lily Pad that he then makes a huge leap from. Grab involves his tongue.

Yeah... I can honestly see it.

Shroob

Sup?
Guys help, I can't contain it, i.... I cant

RIP

And

Tear

RIP AND TEAR! RIP AND TEAR! YOU ARE HUGE, THAT MEANS YOU HAVE HUGE GUTS!

Last edited:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
It's 45 minutes though. All other showcases had been from 15 to 20-25. What else is Sakurai gonna talk about? How King of Fighters' history inspired him to make the Smash series?
I think we'll get the information of what wave 2(or whatever they'll call it) will be like, personally.

Otherwise yeah he'll spend half the time about Terry of course.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Anyone else play the frogger ps1/pc game growing up? Thing made me rage way more than it should have.
I played the PC version. Was a hard game but I was addicted. One of the most fun games I've ever played.

Cloud world was the best world, and Airshow Antics was the best level. Nobody can argue with me otherwise. :p

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Sooo when will vergeben post is the question...
Yeah, I think this is the real question. Does he post? When will that be? What the **** will he actually say?

I feel like that has to be coming pretty shortly here. That information is likely out...just a matter of time.

D

Deleted member

>*Smash trailer starts*
>We see K.Rool, Ganondorf, Bowser, Ridley and Wolf playing Póker in a bar
>They seem to be talking about villain stuff
>Suddenly, K.Rool goes roge and attacks Bowser
>The others look shocked
>Suddenly K.Rool reveals himself to be someone else in disguise
>*Batman sneaks into the night!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom