• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Considering this is a livestream, this is basically a Smash Direct, considering it’s also 45 minutes.

I’m expecting Fighter 5 to be revealed here, unless Terry and the KOF stage are more complicated to take up significantly more time.

Ivander

Smash Legend

Alright then... 7/11 theory dead

Edit: 45 minutes? Terry better be more complex than Hero!
5 AM PT? So 8 AM EST on Wednesday. Pretty early, but still, cool to see.

D

Deleted member

From what I know, all starters (minus Charmander) and all Legendaries (minus Mew) are out.
Here's the full dex, total of 400 Pokemon with about 80 new ones.
Cross your fingers and hope your favorite is one of the 320~ old returning Pokemon
Pardon my French, but what the ****? They have Charmander, even give Charizard a special form and... not only don't they have any of the other Kanto guys, but none of the other starters are in the game either? That's just... ugh, this Charizard favoritism is getting way too obnoxious now? And the only legendary is Mew, another Kanto Pokemon? I love Gen 1, I really do, it still think it has some of the best Pokemon designs, but this pandering is just ridiculous at this point. It's a small miracle that Cherrim and Qwilfish made the cut (and Bellossom to a smaller extend), but it's really missing most of my favortites, most notably Bulbasaur, Chimecho, Jirachi and Sunflora, among others. Honestly, I could've lived with those guys missing... if it wasn't for Charmander.

At this point I don't even care if they pull a Pokeradar or whatever an let you catch non-dex bonus Pokemon (like in ORAS or SM). If I'm gonna buy the game, it's definitely used now. Which sucks because when those impressions came out from journalists last month, I was actually warming up to it.
Well, all my desire to not get spoiled just vanished, is there a place where I can easily catch up with what has been shown?

D

Deleted member

WE FINALLY HAVE NEWS AFTER LIKE 2 MONTHS I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT TERRY!

Show me Magic Cylinder! I mean Fighter #5!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
"Frogger"

Okay, I literally had to google who this is, and don't think this is true.
Someone having to ask who Frogger is aged me another 10 years.

What's next, who's Space Invader?

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Haha well, well, well, well, well!

Lemme get a look at the menagerie!

Terry has a 45 minute presentation, almost double that of the previous fighters, isn't that just SWELL?

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Anyone else play the frogger ps1/pc game growing up? Thing made me rage way more than it should have.

D

Deleted member

Oh boy, in the middle of me writing, Terry info drops and it's even a 45 minutes presentation, I wonder why it's so long. But best of all, it's 2pm for me, which is a pretty good time for me to watch it.

D

Deleted member

You had to google FROGGER of all characters?! Did you not go to any place with arcade cabinets growing up?
I did, technically speaking, and I have seen frogger, but I didn't remember what it was at first.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
To be fair, @Bakugan2556 is only 15 years old and Frogger hasn't been incredibly relevant in recent years, so I can't fault the guy too much for not knowing the character.

Edit: nvm, he explained why

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero
I honestly set myself up for a longer wait for Terry, but at least the dead silence we experienced actually got people somewhat hyped to see him again.

So having had a look through all the leaked new Pokemon, I decided to put together a tier list based on how much I like them

Tiers C and D are unordered, but the rest are roughly in order

for those interested in making their own, a link can be found here - there are other tier list makers too, but this one seemed to be complete and have decent quality images

feel free to rate/hate/debate
my-image.png

As you can see, I have problems.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom