• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Pretty much what just happened:
mOOBLTZlRJpZycv-800x450-noPad.jpg

Don't ask, Info in 2 days

Last edited by a moderator:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I would unironically be super hyped if frogger somehow made it in.

Last edited:

SmashingXan2

Smash Journeyman
I am extremely hyped about how long the stream is. But why does it have to happen at 8 on a Wednesday. I cant catch that unless I skip school.

Also I cant believe a leak with f****** Frogger in it has some legitmacy

D

Deleted member

I am extremely hyped about how long the stream is. But why does it have to happen at 8 on a Wednesday. I cant catch that unless I skip school.

Also I cant believe a leak with f****** Frogger in it has some legitmacy
I mean, considering I ride a bus until 8(and classes don't start until 8:30 where I go too) I should be able to watch the whole thing with a hotspot...

IF THE DAMN HIGH SCHOOL I BUS TO RIGHT BEFORE DOESN'T USE ****ING WIFI JAMMING.
Guess I'll have to wait a bit, or catch the highlights.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I remember playing that one Frogger game on the GameCube. It was 3D and it was about Frogger trying to save his GF or whatever.

Not a terrible game IMO. Even had a multiplayer mode.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
The thing is...if Mallow and Cacodemon are Wednesday, then that's not good for either character, surely? They wouldn't show a third party costume before the character. It would spoil the surprise.

Last edited:

NabiscoFelt

Smash Journeyman
Wait, a controversial leak with a fair amount of evidence behind it (and a fair amount of evidence against) overshadowing a 45 minute presentation on the first Wednesday of November?

I'm sorry Geno/Doomguy fans, but it looks like the Mii Costume leak is 100% fake. The pattern doesn't lie

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm just imagining some little punk at a desk going, "Okay, time to make a fake leak with Doomguy and Geno. But I got to make it convincing by putting something really random in there. Really get the interest flowing. Someone like... like..."

"...Frogger..!"

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I have to work around 8:00 Tuesday night so I should be getting off Wednesday morning around the same time that the presentation starts.

Speaking of work, I really need to be getting some shut-eye right now. Goodnight!

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Frogger's whole moveset is just hopping on people and if you land a hop you can perform infinite consecutive hops on them offstage for a 0-to-death combo.

D

Deleted member

Game Theory: Onereasonanddone’s new account was actually Sakurai at incognito mode digging into the hot leaks right now.

104FD1F7-D5A2-465E-8058-EED547BA6BD6.jpeg

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Wait, a controversial leak with a fair amount of evidence behind it (and a fair amount of evidence against) overshadowing a 45 minute presentation on the first Wednesday of November?

I'm sorry Geno/Doomguy fans, but it looks like the Mii Costume leak is 100% fake. The pattern doesn't lie
Even if that leak IS fake, then that doesn’t mean that those characters won’t be in.

What’s more, the grinch leak came out weeks before the presentation in question. This came out mere days. And leaks that happen days before usually are true. That’s what happened with Terry and Banjo after all.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Imagine the hell that would be frogger’s home stage with all the cars trying to run players over.

SmashingXan2

Smash Journeyman
Broke: No new characters besides Terry are shown off

Woke:Trailer for Doomguy

Ascended: They show off Doomguy's moveset too

Galaxy Brain: Terry and Doomguy are both released on Wednesday, and Geno trailer is shown off

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I hope everyone is ready for Sakurai to actually discuss the sword and shield leaks for all 45 minutes

NabiscoFelt

Smash Journeyman
Even if that leak IS fake, then that doesn’t mean that those characters won’t be in.

What’s more, the grinch leak came out weeks before the presentation in question. This came out mere days. And leaks that happen days before usually are true. That’s what happened with Terry and Banjo after all.
'Twas a joke

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Galaxy Brain: Terry and Doomguy are both released on Wednesday, and Geno trailer is shown off
Snake Brain: Tekken character is fighter 5 and released with Terry. Geno as bonus fighter with gameplay. DoomSlayer given trailer as fighter 2-1.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113

I wouldn’t put it past em. Remember the day Ryu and Roy were revealed and came out on the same day alongside with Lucas?

D

Deleted member

JDCabrera brain: *dabs*

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I've checked the other showcases for the other DLC fighters. They've ranged from 15 minutes to 20-25. Its almost safe to say we'll get our next DLC fighter(s).

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I hope everyone is ready for Sakurai to actually discuss the sword and shield leaks for all 45 minutes
"Thr developers at Game Freak have heard you loud and clear. Pokémon Trainer will no longer have Charizard in their arsenal."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom