• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So, for some reason my internet is pretty unstable currently, didn't work at all Saturday and it still occasionally goes away, so... hi, for now.

While it's working, I might as well ask, with all the Pokemon spoilers, do we finally have a list of all returning Pokemon? It's the only thing I absolutely don't mind getting spoiled. Do note I'm strictly talking about old Pokemon, so none that are related (like Sirfetch'd) or Galar forms.

Also do we know the dex size yet?
From what I know, all starters (minus Charmander) and all Legendaries (minus Mew) are out.

D

Deleted member

So, for some reason my internet is pretty unstable currently, didn't work at all Saturday and it still occasionally goes away, so... hi, for now.

While it's working, I might as well ask, with all the Pokemon spoilers, do we finally have a list of all returning Pokemon? It's the only thing I absolutely don't mind getting spoiled. Do note I'm strictly talking about old Pokemon, so none that are related (like Sirfetch'd) or Galar forms.

Also do we know the dex size yet?
Here's the full dex, total of 400 Pokemon with about 80 new ones.
Cross your fingers and hope your favorite is one of the 320~ old returning Pokemon

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
You know, I love leak season.

But I HATE the layover of not hearing anything, or waiting for somebody to comment on it. It's KILLER.

Eh, at least we have something to discuss. But I also realized just how hype Doom Slayer would be for me tbh.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I don't mind the legendary cuts as much as I do the starter cuts. If Charmander's line wasn't in the game, I wouldn't have minded then, but it is, and without either Bulbasaur or Squirtle.

The fact that Charizard is in the game purely out of favoritism (let's be realistic here) is just wrong to me, in a game where you cut over half the entire roster. It's not something that ruins the game for me, but it does irritate me.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
LOL It’s short and sweet but gets pretty hard with some platforming. Still maintains its fun levels tho!

Also, yeah, don’t buy it unless you seriously want it. I’m not telling you to buy it, but I’m not telling you to not buy it. lol Your choice.

Glad it looks neat to you, though! :)
xD I bet! :3 Again, congrats!

xD I mean, its 4 dollars, anything to support a friend! xP It looks way more fun to play than having to play Assassin's Creed Brotherhood forcefully in Ubi's Uplay platform (I cannot play it anymore, and it is killing my laptop).

:> Hope it keeps getting attention!

D

Deleted member

It's fairly fun. I'm a fan of over-the-top anime stuff and this has it in spades. Kinda confused on what's going on since I don't know the game rules, but it's fairly solid.

Animation is good too
Here, here's a couple more of the good ones:

Otherwise, the advice I would give is watch the anime, start to finish. You'll get a feel for the rules better that way(along with the context)

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
So having had a look through all the leaked new Pokemon, I decided to put together a tier list based on how much I like them

Tiers C and D are unordered, but the rest are roughly in order

for those interested in making their own, a link can be found here - there are other tier list makers too, but this one seemed to be complete and have decent quality images

feel free to rate/hate/debate

D

Deleted member

xD I bet! :3 Again, congrats!

xD I mean, its 4 dollars, anything to support a friend! xP It looks way more fun to play than having to play Assassin's Creed Brotherhood forcefully in Ubi's Uplay platform (I cannot play it anymore, and it is killing my laptop).

:> Hope it keeps getting attention!
Thank you! If you do get it, tell me what you think!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You know, I love leak season.

But I HATE the layover of not hearing anything, or waiting for somebody to comment on it. It's KILLER.

Eh, at least we have something to discuss. But I also realized just how hype Doom Slayer would be for me tbh.
I wanna see a fan made moveset for the slayer that doesn’t make him swap between a billion different guns for each move. Some movesets for this Gus have every freakin move be a different Gun.

Also, are there any good Geno moveset videos? Like what Lockstin and Pizzadudemanguy do?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

Alright then... 7/11 theory dead

Edit: 45 minutes? Terry better be more complex than Hero!

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Hopefully Terry releases immediately after.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
We might be onto something now perhaps. Maybe Doom Slayer and Geno are indeed coming.

Still keeping expectations low tho.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Didn't they say there was going to be no more game modes after Home Run contest?

How are they going to fill that full 45 minutes with just Terry, a stage and some mii costumes?
So for my HG sim on Friday, I've got the following tributes:
District 1
Duck Hunt
Mr. Window
Gavin Free
Scarecrow

District 2
Agitha
Star Butterfly
@JDCabrera (Guess the image I'm gonna use...)
@Lesley Black Velvet (on request by JDCabrera... I think...)
If you wish to submit a tribute (i.e. Thanos Truck) send em in!
Are you still taking tributes?

Because I want to nominate King (The Owl House).

D

Deleted member

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Also quick heads up:
Get those replays converted!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Presentation is midnight Thursday for me.

So glad I have Thursday off.

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
45 minutes means **** is about to go down.

Like...what are they even going to talk about for 45 minutes if the other characters were deal with in 25 minutes?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So do you guys think we'll get the next fighter(s) revealed on that day then or do you think it won't be for a little while longer? What do you all think?

D

Deleted member

Like...what are they even going to talk about for 45 minutes if the other characters were deal with in 25 minutes?
They are going to talk about me.

Sakurai is doing a review on my birthday gifts with me.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Also quick heads up:
Get those replays converted!
I’m gonna lead up to it by playing Terry matches in Fighting EX Layer and KoF14.

D

Deleted member

Sakurai gives us full tours of both of his houses for the latter half of the presentation

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
if you ask me, there's little chance they don't at least talk more about the future DLC, whether that's Fighter 5 or Post-Pass DLC.

We're gonna get some answers in the next Direct, but BRUH. I AM SOOOO READY.

D

Deleted member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom