• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluttershy64

Smash Ace
So for my HG sim on Friday, I've got the following tributes:
District 1
Duck Hunt
Mr. Window
Gavin Free
Scarecrow

District 2
Agitha
Star Butterfly
@JDCabrera (Guess the image I'm gonna use...)
@Lesley Black Velvet (on request by JDCabrera... I think...)
If you wish to submit a tribute (i.e. Thanos Truck) send em in!
I choose
Angry German Kid (Leopold Slikk)
Le Monke
Chiyuki (Death Parade)
Himeko Katagiri (Pani Poni Dash)

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
District 1
Duck Hunt
Mr. Window
Gavin Free
Scarecrow

District 2
Agitha
Star Butterfly
- Mythra (Xenoblade Chronicles 2)
- Lelouch vi Britannia (Code Geass)
- John Cena (Wraslin')
- Scott the Woz (YouTube)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

District 1
Duck Hunt
Mr. Window
Gavin Free
Scarecrow

District 2
Agitha
Star Butterfly
Alright, I'm gonna be serious about this.
-Bloody-Eyes
-Balle Soleil
-Saint Holy Sword Dragon
-Harmonics Messiah

Props if you know who these guys are without googling!

Last edited by a moderator:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Y'all managed to fill up Districts 1-6, 8, and 9 but not 7.

Guess 7 ain't so lucky now....

1 spot left in 7 plus I got one of those dumb ads that force a redirect while typing this post. With noise!

D

Deleted member

Y'all managed to fill up Districts 1-6, 8, and 9 but not 7.

Guess 7 ain't so lucky now....

1 spot left in 7 plus I got one of those dumb ads that force a redirect while typing this post. With noise!
My mouse cursor is literally tilted almost 90 degrees.
No clue how that happened lmao

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
And no, I was not able to make Sans as a Minecraft character. I opted to make a small elf child with a prosthetic arm. I'll post a pic later.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The ultimate deal breaker I think for a lot of people is going to be how they monetize Pokemon Home.

If it's like Bank with a subscription-based payment service, a lot of people are not going to be pleased, especially since once you transfer to Home, there's no transferring back.

"Why no, I don't wanna transfer my *insert Pokemon* to Home while I wait a couple years for you to make a game where it exists in."
I'm confused as to how....

Every Kanto pokemon ISN'T back after they made the Let's Go games. You'd think they would be shoe-ins. But cutting more than half the Pokemon seems like a bit much for 3DS models that were supposed to be "Future Proofed" so they'd work on console. And unlike Monster Hunter, I'm just not seeing the work put into all the fancy new animations, which I guess is why so many people were already disappointed.

The only thing funny I find about Doomguy is just how Japan just sees him as Samus. It'd be so hilarious to see their reactions and see if we can get a mirror swap complaint about too many guns in Smash or something.
We could use more Gun Masters though. We got Mega Man, Samus, D.Samus, Bayo and kind of the Star Fox trio(since they use them for throws as well).

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
No idea who made this, but it's mighty convenient if you need a visual reference for which Pokemon are exclusive to a single version of SwSh.

nvDvWA8.jpg

This isn't all of them. From the top of my head, I know Flapple is Sword and Appleton is Shield.

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
How come everyone spoiler tags Pokemon and other games, but not the game this website is actually based on?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
No idea who made this, but it's mighty convenient if you need a visual reference for which Pokemon are exclusive to a single version of SwSh.

View attachment 245071

This isn't all of them. From the top of my head, I know Flapple is Sword and Appleton is Shield.
Imagine buying Shield for freaking DRAMPA.

D

Deleted member

A VR FNAF fangame needs animators.

I checked out some of this guys other stuff, and it’s good.

Time to apply. LOL

If I can creep myself out with my own animation, I’ve succeeded. xD

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Imagine buying Shield for freaking DRAMPA.
Looks like my instincts to ask for Sheild payed off.
i really like Galarian Ponyta.
I still want someone here to pick the starter I use.

Jeese. I feel so bad about how it would go for them. I’m either forcing them not to evolve because I don’t like their final forms, or ditching the Pokémon that’s supposed to be my ever present partner in the adventure.

Why did you do this to me GameFreak?

D

Deleted member

oh, yeah N NabiscoFelt , opinion update?

(the fact I'm even posting this is hilarious in it's own way)

Last edited by a moderator:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Alright, so, I didn't wanna share this 'cause I didn't wanna seem like I'm saying "GO BUY THIS GAME." but I'll put my anxiety aside and just say it.

So, basically, a game I helped with, Sticky Paws, released on Steam recently. It has some amazing voice over by Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , and is really cute and charming. I'm not saying, "GO BUY THE GAME." but if anyone would like to take the time to check out the steam page, it'd mean the world to me.

Now, for the obligatory tagging, 'cause I'd like to hear people's thoughts.
AndreaAC AndreaAC @JDCabrera

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1129090/Sticky_Paws/
:3 Awesome, from what I am seeing and reading in the reviews, it has been positively received! Congrats to you and all the people the worked on it! You have it well deserved! I wish I could try it out, but you know, Paypal and its BS. :> Maybe one day, though, even if I am not a pro at platformers.

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah Blizzcon happened over the weekend
There were a few protests outside and some people wearing politically charged clothing/Winnie the Pooh cosplay inside (and of course the 2 people saying Free Hong Kong at the WoW Q&A) but overall it was remarkably tame. To my knowledge nobody was kicked out or told to leave and staff at the event apparently even provided food for the protesters outside. Seems like they were actually being genuine when they said they would allow people to express them at the event.
Either that or they just didn't want to cause a bigger ****storm.

D

Deleted member

:3 Awesome, from what I am seeing and reading in the reviews, it has been positively received! Congrats to you and all the people the worked on it! You have it well deserved! I wish I could try it out, but you know, Paypal and its BS. :> Maybe one day, though, even if I am not a pro at platformers.
LOL It’s short and sweet but gets pretty hard with some platforming. Still maintains its fun levels tho!

Also, yeah, don’t buy it unless you seriously want it. I’m not telling you to buy it, but I’m not telling you to not buy it. lol Your choice.

Glad it looks neat to you, though! :)

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'm already getting both games via the double pack, but yeah, it's a fairly disappointing list even then.

...I never miss out on a main Pokemon game(at least, the regular ones. The Let's Go series is its own thing. I know they were officially declared core games too, but it's not the same thing as the regular selection. That, and with my small money flow, I have to pick and choose overall).

Iridium

Smash Hero
D

Deleted member

So, for some reason my internet is pretty unstable currently, didn't work at all Saturday and it still occasionally goes away, so... hi, for now.

While it's working, I might as well ask, with all the Pokemon spoilers, do we finally have a list of all returning Pokemon? It's the only thing I absolutely don't mind getting spoiled. Do note I'm strictly talking about old Pokemon, so none that are related (like Sirfetch'd) or Galar forms.

Also do we know the dex size yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom