• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cracke

Smash Journeyman
Which character would break the internet the most? I feel like most candidates are already in, Ryu, Sonic, Cloud, etc. The only one who I could even think would make a huge uproar would be someone who really doesn´t need to be in.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Which character would break the internet the most? I feel like most candidates are already in, Ryu, Sonic, Cloud, etc. The only one who I could even think would make a huge uproar would be someone who really doesn´t need to be in.
Either Shrek or Waluigi. Because they are the meme-est of the meme.

D

Deleted member

hmmmmmmmmm.... ANSWER TIME!

Any Undertale Character
any super obscure character(cough cough Garga Cough Cough)
Pretty much any Digimon
Goku
Shrek
Waluigi
Luffy

the list goes on and on. pretty much anything no-one thought of or something no-one's heard of will fit the bill.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I tried to warn you guys all about learning since the Grinch leak but you didn't listen. Look where its lead to again.

More often then not these things turn out to be fake no matter how convincing they might be.

D

Deleted member

I tried to warn you guys all about learning since the Grinch leak but you didn't listen. Look where its lead to again.

More often then not these things turn out to be fake no matter how convincing they might be.
I don't think anybody here was really invested in this to that degree
It only lasted like 8 hours

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113

I think you’re overreacting lol, there wasn’t any fighting or anything.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Someone: Hmm, this leak might be legit, still could be fake tho

Micheal: Guys come on, have some decency, it was obvious from the start it was fake! Check you hype please.

D

Deleted member

Let’s not forget, this stuff didn’t come from them. They aren’t the people breaking this story. They just downloaded the videos and stitched em together for YouTube.
I'm pretty sure no source of leaks has a Youtube Channel. If they did, it would probably trace back to who gave them the info too easily. Whenever leaks come from anywhere, it comes to us from others.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Probably Master Chief, obviously he wouldn’t get crazy reactions in Japan, but I think when we say “break the internet” we generally refer to the west anyway, and over here he’d be a huge deal among the wider gaming community.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Looks like a potential blow to the leak.
I will wait until they actually post more videos. Cause remember when someone claimed having made the Unova Starter evolutions?
Michael talks as if drama happened over this.

But lmao, everyone today has been really chill about all of this.
A civil discussion and overall moderate reactions?
Umm.....*looks at Lady Velvet*

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I hate to confess that this was me like a year ago lol
I can be easily bait by "rumors" at time, but after the Grinch """""leak""""", I grown to never think a leak is 100% true until official source confirm it, the best a leak can have until it's 99% true, but the possibility for being fake is still here until then.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
honestly? I'm just happy that fighter 5 is looking to be a complete mystery after many many leaks

we were super close with Terry, but Nintendo done goofed on their own.

Joker better not be our last surprise

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
God I wish they'd just reveal DLC fighter 5 already so this would finally be done with and can move onto post-Pass characters.

D

Deleted member

I can be easily bait by "rumors" at time, but after the Grinch """""leak""""", I grown to never think a leak is 100% true until official source confirm it, the best a leak can have until it's 99% true, but the possibility for being fake is still here until then.
I only take VR Plan seriously out of all leakers, because they have the most complete track record out of all.

honestly? I'm just happy that fighter 5 is looking to be a complete mystery after many many leaks

we were super close with terry, but Nintendo done goofed on their own.

joker better not be our last surprise
I agree.

Having it as a mystery can be fun.

And makes up for some fun moments that will forever stay in our minds and give us smiles.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
seems its more difficult than we think

Biggest evidence so far is that ken was buffed which would be hard to do i imagine
Looks like an entirely new patch
Argh!? I don't know what to believe anymore!!!!

Screw this I'm out before I get more carried away. My sanity can't take anymore of this.

Last edited:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Oh by the way disregard the pic. The person talking knows nothing.
Haha, what the hell is this leak? Lucky that it shouldn't be long before we get Terry, and hopefully #5 announced at the same time, might as well just wait until then at this point.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

we were super close with terry, but Nintendo done goofed on their own.

joker better not be our last surprise
For Joker to not be our last surprise, whichever character is next, we'd better not see them coming! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom