• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It’s what the large egg deserves.

You don’t do a good job evading the authorities by wasting time kidnapping gamer girls, doctor.

Hmhmhmhmhm.....hahahahaha.....
you fool, I HAVE X ACCOUNTS.gif

You fool, I HAVE 76 ALTERNATE ACCOUNTS!!!!!

THEY WILL NEVER FIND MY MAIN.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Hopefully the leak lives long enough for Sabi to put her reputation at stake, if nothing else it’d at least be interesting to see her choose it as her hill to die on.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Truth be told, a lot of this has now boiled down into "he said, she said," and Sabi is the queen of saying unhelpful vague **** or just straight up lying.

Generally speaking, the leak stopped being interesting to follow.
Does it have to be interesting?

God. I hate this whole culture of fake leaks vs real ones. I want a leak like the NRS games get. Where there’s just one leak, it has everything, and it’s just true.

D

Deleted member

God. I hate this whole culture of fake leaks vs real ones. I want a leak like the NRS games get. Where there’s just one leak, it has everything, and it’s just true.
To be fair, this very well could be the new Ken leak depending on what Sabi says.

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The real kicker is that we have to wait till at least the end of the month to find out if this is real if not later.

because Terry isn’t in the 711 ad that lasts till the 17th.
Which means two more weeks with this at least. If not longer if terry doesn’t reveal any other character with him.

I hope you all are ready for the ride

D

Deleted member

Well, yes and no
Leaks don't have to be interesting per say, that's just a matter of perspective.

D

Deleted member

The real kicker is that we have to wait till at least the end of the month to find out if this is real if not later.

because Terry isn’t in the 711 ad that lasts till the 17th.
Which means two more weeks with this at least. If not longer if terry doesn’t reveal any other character with him.

I hope you all are ready for the ride
I am ready for everything.

I just want time to finally complete DQXI S.

D

Deleted member

I'm still iffy on wether or not I'm gonna get them but I have to say this
Just look at my son
k0SjDeM_d.jpg

He's beautiful
I went from not even knowing that the Yamask line would be in to getting a regional variant and a new evo

D

Deleted member

I've literally download like 20 images in just the last 20 minutes for my ****posts lmao

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Eggman: I HAVE ALTS, YOU FURRIES

Smashboards staff: Did somebody say alts?
Hehehe...you see, not-Shadow.
012.gif

All of this is all according to my plan to make Fallout 76: Battle Royal work on Switch.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
... Don't NRS stuff typically have a hard time leaking because of NRS ****ing with dataminers?
The entire DLC lineup for Injustice got leaked, and who knows what happened before that because I wasn’t following it. Then in MKX predator got leaked by Xbox updating the freakin website early. Then injustice 2 basically had the entire roster leaked by an ex-developer of the mobile game. And not in MK11, the base roster was leaked by a picture (which people were fired over) and the dlc was datamine from the Switch version. NRS games don’t get many leaks. But when they do, it’s ****ing real. It’s been that way since 2013.

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
With the new info regarding content and story in Sword/Shield,

I am back to not buying day 1. Maybe in a few months I'll get it used, but practically no postgame is unacceptable for a game that cut 60% of the national dex. Definitely not worth $60. A shame because I love the new Pokemon designs.

D

Deleted member

With the new info regarding content and story in Sword/Shield,

I am back to not buying day 1. Maybe in a few months I'll get it used, but practically no postgame is unacceptable for a game that cut 60% of the national dex. Definitely not worth $60. A shame because I love the new Pokemon designs.
pretty much how i feel atm

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Cool. Maybe your wife and I could play it together when it comes out.
My wife is already taken by Frisk, who became a criminal overlord named the Kingpin....I think.

I don't know, that's what Sans Undertale told me since they separated.

D

Deleted member

Just throwing my 2 cents out there I think the leak is fake even if it does have things going for it I can't help but shake the feeling that this is a similar leak to the Grinch which got people's hopes up only to dash them with it being a very nicely put together and heavily detailed troll.

I'm not getting my hopes up for this one chief.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816

Well, dear Snake, there is a hard truth to swallow about Smash leaks.

It's that we've given Nintendo **** for badly keeping secrets, but in reality they do a much better job than other fighting game developers. NRS can't keep secrets for ****. Neither can Capcom. Not even Arcsys. And it all comes down to one thing.

Nintendo ultimately outsources far less than other companies despite their policy of hiring freelance to avoid crunch. Their management is also better. So, they have tighter development teams and therefor are less prone to leaks.

Smash also has the younger base whose attention is easily grabbed, so fake leaks are more tempting to do

D

Deleted member

Just throwing my 2 cents out there I think the leak is fake even if it does have things going for it I can't help but shake the feeling that this is a similar leak to the Grinch which got people's hopes up only to dash them with it being a very nicely put together and heavily detailed troll.

Me neither.

I'll just wait to see what ends up happening.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Well, dear Snake, there is a hard truth to swallow about Smash leaks.

It's that we've given Nintendo **** for badly keeping secrets, but in reality they do a much better job than other fighting game developers. NRS can't keep secrets for ****. Neither can Capcom. Not even Arcsys. And it all comes down to one thing.

Nintendo ultimately outsources far less than other companies despite their policy of hiring freelance to avoid crunch. Their management is also better. So, they have tighter development teams and therefor are less prone to leaks.

Smash also has the younger base whose attention is easily grabbed, so fake leaks are more tempting to do
I just wanna know who the dlc is already for Christ’s sake.

D

Deleted member

I would say depending on what insiders say, this could be like Smash 4 where Bowser Jr. and Ganondorf footage actually got leaked. Though, now it's mii costumes.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

Y'all might've seen this already, but along with DusterBuster's tweet proving Mii hat modding is possible, this video proves making it appear like the timer is paused is also completely possible.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Who... actually doubted this? I'm on team real and thought this was obvious.
People thought that the fact that the timer was paused meant the leaker was using some kind of dev mode that only someone with access to a dev version of Ultimate could use.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
You know what I think would be fun? You know how in that one episode of Doctor Who in Ancient Rome, the TARDIS auto translates their English into Latin and vice versa, but when his companion actually speaks Latin one time it turns it into welsh? What if games did that with their English dubs. Like that part in Persona 5 where they vacation in Hawaii. Any characters speaking English would be dubbed into like, Portuguese or something. I think that would be really funny.
That'd be interesting.
Also, the episode is called "Fires of Pompeii"

D

Deleted member

This Batman TAS episode is my mood with ya’ll right now, ngl:

I feel as if I was playing cards with everyone here while talking about these leaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom