• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Nah, all the stuff got leaked well ahead with the implication that Ash in MK11 fell through.
Then NRS end up "accidentally" leaking everything themselves anyway.
Still wondering wtf happened to Ash
Everything points to him being planned for KP1, from the teaser to this image, but we got Joker instead

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Nah, all the stuff got leaked well ahead with the implication that Ash in MK11 fell through.
Then NRS end up "accidentally" leaking everything themselves anyway.
I still hope that Ash Williams gets added for the second Kombat Pack.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Looks like we will know in the next 8-18 hours probably
Yeah, I'm sure we are totally going to get a definitive answer if Sabi say it, right.
transparent doubt.png

Of course, she could be talking true this time, but I'm going to stay skeptic for the time being.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I’ll pass by Papagenos’ server and see if VR Plant somehow has come out to say something about the leak.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Just throwing my 2 cents out there I think the leak is fake even if it does have things going for it I can't help but shake the feeling that this is a similar leak to the Grinch which got people's hopes up only to dash them with it being a very nicely put together and heavily detailed troll.

I'm not getting my hopes up for this one chief.
It’s fine to think it’s fake, but it’s really nothing like the grinch leak.

The grinch leak was a super blurry banner art image leak with random promotional materials for other stuff.

this is a full on decent quality video and image

D

Deleted member

Nothing from VR Plant, but I found something else that isn’t as valuable:

42C2E15A-8CAC-4C0B-8999-34536EBFE1B6.jpeg

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
Looks like we will know if Sabi, whose word holds less and less water every day, will flip and coin and put her money on it being real or fake, in hopes of having her credibility rise.
She said that Ryu Hayabusa wasn’t in before Vergeben did though, if I am not mistaken

D

Deleted member

Excuse the ****ty drawing(fill isn't a thing on Pixlr) so here ya go!
(anything not colored in is neutral)
1572874565232 (1).jpg

D

Deleted member

I think an direct would had been announced sometime ago today. They normally announce it two days before.
They've stealth dropped trailers a lot, honestly. I wouldn't be surprised if we get an announcement tomorrow telling us of a trailer for Wednesday.

D

Deleted member

Excuse the ****ty drawing(fill isn't a thing on Pixlr) so here ya go!
(anything not colored in is neutral)
That's..

Hmm..

You've got a lot of red in there...

I feel like there's only one spot on there that'd be red for me and the rest would be shades of Light & Dark green (with only a few neutrals). Our tastes must differ wildly lol.

D

Deleted member

That's..

Hmm..

You've got a lot of red in there...

I feel like there's only one spot on there that'd be red for me and the rest would be shades of Light & Dark green (with only a few neutrals). Our tastes must differ wildly lol.
If you can't tell, I have some, *ahem* interesting tastes in design.

Most of the designs are fine, it's just most of em SCREAM overdesign to me(mainly the
Legendary "unarmored" forms
)

Last edited by a moderator:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I think an direct would had been announced sometime ago today. They normally announce it two days before.
We've been given notice of a direct a day prior to its broadcast before, it's not unreasonable that we may be notified of a direct tomorrow that broadcasts on Wednesday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom