• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
quick reminder
There was a problem fetching the tweet
This guy realizes he only helped the leak right?

look at the mod with the texture and shape, it’s a giant cube and nowhere near the design and detail of the costumes.
Now if he posted original costumes that looked good that be fair but by showcasing they can only make really simple and small mods he strengthens the leak big time

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
-the leak is definitely real
-no it’s deconfirmed
-nvm probably real after all

??? I have no idea what to believe at this point.

D

Deleted member

I know this is pretty much impossible, but I would love to have a Future Card Buddyfight character in Smash, just so the internet implodes on itself trying to figure out where the hell he/she came from lmao.

I mean, you could stretch it a bit with Yugioh(which has its own TCG exclusive lore and series that could fit) but Buddyfight is pretty much Anime, heart, soul, and obscure card game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Robotnik will get taken to custody for [REDACTING] on the moon.
*****, as if they could.
I'm the glitch.gif

I'm the mother****ing glitch, 'cuz I glitch the TV out! They will never catch me alive!!

Ivander

Smash Legend
-the leak is definitely real
-no it’s deconfirmed
-nvm probably real after all

??? I have no idea what to believe at this point.
Like I said, just because someone claims to have made stuff doesn't make a leak debunked. Before Pokemon Black and White were released, when the Starter evolutions were leaked, someone claimed to have made them only for the leak to actually be confirmed real when the games released. That's why when someone claims to have made something, you wait for them to actually back up their claim full force.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You know what I think would be fun? You know how in that one episode of Doctor Who in Ancient Rome, the TARDIS auto translates their English into Latin and vice versa, but when his companion actually speaks Latin one time it turns it into welsh? What if games did that with their English dubs. Like that part in Persona 5 where they vacation in Hawaii. Any characters speaking English would be dubbed into like, Portuguese or something. I think that would be really funny.

D

Deleted member

You know what I think would be fun? You know how in that one episode of Doctor Who in Ancient Rome, the TARDIS auto translates their English into Latin and vice versa, but when his companion actually speaks Latin one time it turns it into welsh? What if games did that with their English dubs. Like that part in Persona 5 where they vacation in Hawaii. Any characters speaking English would be dubbed into like, Portuguese or something. I think that would be really funny.
I agree that would be funny, but that would be a dubbing nightmare lmao.

Also, why English Dubs specifically? The gag would work in any language, just need different languages for each.

osby

Smash Obsessed
They did something similar once.

In the original P3, Mitsuru occasionally speaks English to convey how smart and cultured she is. In the English dub, she speaks French instead.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Assuming Pokémon is not sharing anymore reveals, between now and release, let's see how much they officially revealed:

- 25% of new Pokémon
- 31% of Galarian forms
- 47% of Gigantamax forms

That's a HUGE difference compared to Sun and Moon (they revealed about 80% prior to release)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Nah, I just find it pointless overall. Especially since the design isn't that different from regular Eevee.
I can see that, I just find it cute really.
Other than that, it's garbage.

(except for those fan-animations you know will happen the moment the game gets data-mined)

D

Deleted member

Alright so the leak is back on the table, cool
Probably just gonna keep my head down and wait for confirmation since at this point the arguments are just gonna be going in circles.

D

Deleted member

Is this the part of the anime where the heroes are losing to the villain and all they can do is buy time before Vergeben just settles it?
There was a time where Gamefaqs and many posters here (not the main ones; people with new accounts essentially) treated Vergeben like he just crapped in their Sundae. Its funny to see him revered now lol.

MainJPW

M.T.A
D

Deleted member

What’s the worst that could happen. Even if this leak is fake, it doesn’t that Geno and DoomSlayer aren’t gonna be in.
Well, the world could end any moment now! (cough)
Any... moment....now...

Ahem, back on topic, I think the worst that could happen is this leak is fake, and we all move on. I think Cosmic77 was referring to what Sabi would say, thou, not whether or not the leak is fake.

D

Deleted member

What’s the worst that could happen. Even if this leak is fake, it doesn’t that Geno and DoomSlayer aren’t gonna be in.
Truth be told, a lot of this has now boiled down into "he said, she said," and Sabi is the queen of saying unhelpful vague **** or just straight up lying.

Generally speaking, the leak stopped being interesting to follow.

Looks like you may be in the clear for that one, friend.

I hope you're ready for your new avatar when Doom Slayer is revealed to be fighter #5.
Still pining for Crash as Fighter #5 throughout all of this.

D

Deleted member

No matter if the leak is fake or not...

...this will end with me dabbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom