• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

If this is true, it means we got Ridley, King K Rool, Banjo&Kazooie, and Geno all in one game.
What a timeline we live in.
We also got the DQ8 Hero and Dark Samus!

And the Fantastic Four are starting to go back to glory!

And so is Godzilla!

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
If this is real and Doom Slayer gets in. The whole "He's too violent" argument better be over...

Despite already having.

:ultbayonetta::ultjoker::ultridley::ultsimon::ultrichter::ultsnake:

Who already debunks the so called fan rule people makes up as usual only for Sakurai to break as usual.
Don’t forget about the spirits deconfirm fighters argument if we get Geno.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I really don't want to start this again, I just wanted to ask a specific question. That's it.

I'm just going to drop this now before I get hit with the ban hammer.
Short answer: When mainstream media repeatedly tells you that you're not worth featuring, seeing yourself in media you love becomes kinda important.

It's not the same for everyone, but it's a big deal for a lot of people.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Shin Godzilla and King Of The Monsters were already great enough.

And of course Godzilla vs Kong will be good.
I mean in terms of box office success. KotM unfortunately underperformed. So I kinda fear that might deter people from seeing it and the fact they got Adam Wingard of all people to direct whose done terrible movies rather then someone like Matt Reeves. One of my only concerns.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Short answer: When mainstream media repeatedly tells you that you're not worth featuring, seeing yourself in media you love becomes kinda important.

That's fair enough.
I mean, I still personally don't see why that's a big deal(being a white guy and all) but it makes a bit of sense now.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I mean in terms of box office success. KotM was unfortunately underperformed. So I kinda fear that might deter people from seeing it and the fact they got Adam Wingard of all people to direct whose done terrible movies. One of my only concerns.
Stay positive!

Things can still turn out really well, you'll see!

You nailed it again Osby.

Most of us are used to getting shafted by many kinds of persons, and the ones who suffer the most will obviously want to change that through any method or at least help things change.

It is a noble cause, and I am cool with it.

D

Deleted member

I don't like the new Godzilla movies because of what they did to Mothra
They ruined my adorable fuzzy bug ;~;

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I hope Doom Slayer's reveal assuming this is true that its an continuation of:ultridley:reveal. He and:ultzss:are fighting only for Doom Slayer to come in and team up with the latter against Ridley. :grin:

D

Deleted member

If this is real and Doom Slayer gets in. The whole "He's too violent" argument better be over...

Despite already having.

:ultbayonetta::ultjoker::ultridley::ultsimon::ultrichter::ultsnake:

Who already debunks the so called fan rule people makes up as usual only for Sakurai to break as usual.
Don’t forget the spirits deconfirm fan rule.

D

Deleted member

I want Doomguy’s trailer to be a sequel to Ridley’s.
Lmao, I have heard this same exact thing for god knows how long not just here, but also on Discord.

It came to the point that I made an entire Bingo out of all the tropes found in Doomguy fanmade trailers:
2A39A28E-1358-4812-B9AF-94C6F86C7A68.jpeg

D

Deleted member

CAPTAIN.... ANSWER!

in all seriousness, I'm really in love with this guy's design.

Cracke

Smash Journeyman
I was not on over the weekend so I gotta ask this question
WHY DOES SOBBBLE FRIGGIN LOOK LIKE RANDAL FROM MONSTERS INK. I was expecting him to be a twink but not a twink that looks like he´s about to say something racist.

D

Deleted member

Anyways, here’s how I would write Doomguy’s trailer:

B66CC158-3FEC-49C9-9111-C199EF7C6FF9.jpeg

Any kind of feedback is welcomed.

D

Deleted member

Even with the mii costumes leak being fake I still believe geno could make it in. Same goes to spirits like shantae

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord
But her new designnnnnn
She could've been badass AND had a good design but apparently they only wanted one of those things
It's less cuddly, but it's still a good design. I mean, is anyone really a fan of giant, city-destroying monsters based on how cuddly they are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom