• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Im not white and i dont give a **** about race representation. Its easily the silliest quality for wanting a character alongside gender or something equally irrelevant.
Thank you, oh mighty representative of all PoC for speaking for all of us.

Lighteni

Smash Journeyman
Will say that if it is real, the Cacodemon being it’s classic design through and through gives me a bit of hope Doomguy would be based more on, well, Doomguy than Slayer.

D

Deleted member

How's the evening going everyone?

I want to eat my favourite type of Hot Dog at a shopping center right now.

Cracke

Smash Journeyman
Im not white and i dont give a **** about race representation. Its easily the silliest quality for wanting a character alongside gender or something equally irrelevant.
Yeah I agree, I would be fine with some more representation but I am not really going outta my way to want more.

D

Deleted member

Thank you, oh mighty representative of all PoC for speaking for all of us.
I get that you're being sarcastic, but why are you so hostile to any other opinion other than "Give us more POC/Women! Doesn't matter who they are, gimme!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I get that you're being sarcastic, but why are you so hostile to any other opinion other than "Give us more POC/Women! Doesn't matter who they are, gimme!"
Why are you so intent on continuing this when you've been told repeatedly to stop?

D

Deleted member

Maybe you should put yourself in their shoes
I have. Just don't get why.

I'm like 50/50 on more Women/POC. Like, I wouldn't mind em, but it would depend on who they are.
Lara Croft? Sure!
just a random POC put in for no reason?(I literally can't think of any off the top of my head) then nah from me.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I found it. If you watch the video, at the end, the Mallow mii grabs the assist trophy while kicking Ken. The "Pirate Hat" is the Assist Trophy.
http://is2.4chan.org/v/1572849313689.webm
So this is like, the third time people have tried to debunk this leak, and they still can’t.

Like, short of the leaker actually admitting it’s fake..... I don’t think anything can.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So anyone brought up that supposed image of Doom Slayer's reveal video?
Got a link to it?

also I wonder if this leak is real, is it from the guy that leaked the Ken image?

because the initial post had Ken next to the costumes posed just like his leak. Which is very on the nose

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Got a link to it?

also I wonder if this leak is real, is it from the guy that leaked the Ken image?

because the initial post had Ken next to the costumes posed just like his leak. Which is very on the nose
Look above. I just posted.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I knew you guys would react that way but that's the only place I could find that image from so just still figured I'd share it given the current discussion.

D

Deleted member

Why are you so intent on continuing this when you've been told repeatedly to stop?
I really don't want to start this again, I just wanted to ask a specific question. That's it.

I'm just going to drop this now before I get hit with the ban hammer.

D

Deleted member

If it is covered by LaxChris or Blocked Content, ****'s fake as hell.

The only Smash youtuber worth to share for this stuff is papagenos papagenos

D

Deleted member

If it is covered by LaxChris or Blocked Content, ****'s fake as hell.

The only Smash youtuber worth to share for this stuff is papagenos papagenos
And even then, his stuff is pretty iffy too. He's quick to react to get a video out and there's more thought in his stuff, but it's not like he's got a track record of getting things out there that prove true either. He's definutely more reliable than BlockedContent or laxChris though, you're right.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
And even then, his stuff is pretty iffy too. He's quick to react to get a video out and there's more thought in his stuff, but it's not like he's got a track record of getting things out there that prove true either. He's definutely more reliable than BlockedContent or laxChris though, you're right.
Let’s not forget, this stuff didn’t come from them. They aren’t the people breaking this story. They just downloaded the videos and stitched em together for YouTube.

D

Deleted member

I'm not really interesting in Geno or Doomguy, IMO.

Like, there're cool and all, but outside of playing like a minute of Seven Stars, I have no attachment to there series.

Just give me something unexpected for once.

#OjamalimeforSmashBros

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
If this is true, it means we got Ridley, King K Rool, Banjo&Kazooie, and Geno all in one game.
What a timeline we live in.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
If this is real and Doom Slayer gets in. The whole "He's too violent" argument better be over...

Despite already having.

:ultbayonetta::ultjoker::ultridley::ultsimon::ultrichter::ultsnake:

Who already debunks the so called fan rule people makes up as usual only for Sakurai to break as usual.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom