• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

It's very difficult to not look at all these leaks. So hard that I failed and looked at a few more.
G-Stunfisk is a weird choice, but it's well done. Big Impidimp is also pretty neat.I'm also warming up to Intelleon quite a bit. Seeing it in non-generic standing poses helped a lot,
Man is Noipoi the only man here who hasn't spoiled himself yet?
lld8on9er6s31.jpg

D

Deleted member

Pour one out for all the people who played Roy over Marth because his attacks had special properties so he had to be better. Who knows how many defeats they’ve suffered?
I played Roy in Melee specifically because of his dumb and predictable neutral-b.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Have to say, it really makes you wonder if it's worth Game Freak keeping this sort of news until after the game releases. The idea is sound, but let's face the facts: seemingly everything leaks nowadays.

I see why they hold onto that. But now they didn't get to officially announce it themselves, and it's not a surprise for players unless they specifically avoid the leaks.

Stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom