• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
This image is totally wrong.

Peoples care for Rhea not for her ass, they care about her because of her GODLIKE HIPS, BABEE.

Also, off-topic, sort of, but I realized I can finally say ***** ass ************.

Today, ass, then, *****, then, ************, next, Gotham, and then finally, THE WORLD.
xD I thought it was the site messing up for me, but I wonder, why isn't it censored anymore?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
xD I thought it was the site messing up for me, but I wonder, why isn't it censored anymore?
Because you can't contain the power of the word ARSE...

Hold on a second.

For real, I don't know, the mods just felt like it I guess.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You can fix Impadimp by deleting it from the game
Rillaboom is fine
no it’s not. It’s nothing like it’s starting form or even middle stage beyond the barest of connections. He’s a big dumb ugly gorilla that just wants to destroy things. He needs to be stopped and erased from history so a better evolution can take its place.
You leave my boys alone. That's 1/3 of my party you're messing with
sorry. But they’re crimes against nature and must be deleted from existence.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
If I had to censor words like badass and jackass by hand, I'd say **** it and just uncensored ass too.
I'm going to say the A-Word everyone.

Mods ain't going to stop me!

Also
I looked again at Imp final form and

Those who can't appriciate such a beautiful pocket monster should be BANNED from talking about pizza, or eating pizza in generals.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Since I’ve seen this happen several times now can I make a request?

Can we not post the inspiration or animal a leaked Pokémon is based on even if the image is in spoilers?

Because at that point it’s honestly almost the same as posting the image without spoilers.

People like to be surprised by what animals and other things get Pokémon based on them. So screaming that out in the thread kinda of ruins it.

Thank you.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816

Can we not post the inspiration or animal a leaked Pokémon is based on even if the image is in spoilers?

Because at that point it’s honestly almost the same as posting the image without spoilers.

People like to be surprised by what animals and other things get Pokémon based on them. So screaming that out in the thread kinda of ruins it.

Thank you.
^^^^ don't describe leaked Pokemon, that's still spoiling them.
Anyway I heard some **** talk about Imp3 and frankly I will not stand for insults towards my favorite disemboweling Pokemon.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Right now I'm stuck between the final Grass evo and the final Fire evo. One of those two will be my starter.

Digging Impidimp stage 3 as well. Will likely keep Corviknight around because of the design, but I think out of the other newly revealed ones, I'm not super sure what else I'll be adding. That red fox one looked cool, as did the Corgimon evo.

Obviously it also depends on what other Pokemon show up (Like if we get a Gen 1 starter like Kalos gave players) or a Pikachu. Honestly looking forward to getting Sword...speaking of that, Sirfetch'd is looking like it'll get a spot.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
^^^^ don't describe leaked Pokemon, that's still spoiling them.
Anyway I heard some **** talk about Imp3 and frankly I will not stand for insults towards my favorite disemboweling Pokemon.
Let me put it this way.

I am still desperately hoping against hope for all these leaks to be an elaborate fake.

its the most masc coded Dex I think I’ve ever seen. Why did they do that?

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Thank you.
Fixed a previous post.
I did just say that it's simple, but yeah, you're right.

its the most masc coded Dex I think I’ve ever seen. Why did they do that?
I mean, the entire Alolan dex was datamined once.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
"Bro, Imp3 is like, so ugly, who would like that mutant freak man?"

Me:
h_ BEGONE.jpg

No for real, if you don't like it, fine, but you ain't going to stop me from loving it.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Honestly one thing I like about SwoShi's dex roster so far is that James Turner's style really helped stand out and make these new mons' designs smack you in the face. Sugimori's admitted he's gotten artist block and may have burned out so this fresh take is amazing

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
After enough playtime, I've 100% completed Super Mario 3D Land! 5-star save file and all that. Definitely wasn't an easy trip though, kept losing lives in a couple of levels in the Special World.

but let's face the facts: seemingly everything leaks nowadays.
That's just how the internet has grown throughout the years. The more things advance, the more stuff that people can get away with using modern techology.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
OH MY GOD LOOKER WAS BASED OFF OF A DR WHO ACTOR MEANING THEY COULD POSSIBLY GET THAT ACTOR TO PLAY LOOKER
why yes gamefreak, i will pay £10 at the film's midnight release to see david tennant stumble around with pokemon for two hours

D

Deleted member

So I’ve made a list from a tier list website for who I think is likley and unlikley.
I know a lot of you would disagree with this list but it’s just what I think.
4CF7E9B5-CB70-4772-8182-AEB122BE1430.png

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I played Roy in Melee specifically because of his dumb and predictable neutral-b.
I played him in Melee because I could never land tippers but I could get up close. Especially against those who instinctively acted like I was Marth so got in close to avoid the non-existant tipper.

D

Deleted member

So, this character is from a story that’s kinda a mix of a lot of things, including horror.

I just got sent a new image.

Holy crap.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So I’ve made a list from a tier list website for who I think is likley and unlikley.
Tekken and Digimon should be in the likely category. Dark Souls and Doom should be in Maybe. And also, if Tetris block is under “unlikely” then pretty much everyone from “no” except Goku should be in Unlikely.

Also. No way is Arle in the likely camp. She’s a maybe at best.

D

Deleted member

That LEGO Burtonmobile would fit really great with the Batwing from the LEGO set I got in my birthday:

image.jpg

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
no it’s not. It’s nothing like it’s starting form or even middle stage beyond the barest of connections. He’s a big dumb ugly gorilla that just wants to destroy things. He needs to be stopped and erased from history so a better evolution can take its place.

sorry. But they’re crimes against nature and must be deleted from existence.
I mean being completely honest, I'd take
Rillaboom over some 2000s Tiny Kong-esque thing any day. Rillaboom rightfully looks like a gorilla.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I mean being completely honest, I'd take
Rillaboom over some 2000s Tiny Kong-esque thing any day. Rillaboom rightfully looks like a gorilla.
I guess that’s your right. But I can’t help but think there were better ideas
seriously. A big gorilla with a drum is the same thing we all came up with day one. It should take us longer than a day to correctly guess the evolution.

And even then. There were still better ways to do the “drumming gorilla” thing then THAT. That thing is not a friend. It’s not a partner for a grand adventure. That thing is a monster that will kill you the second it escapes its evolution orb.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I was very tempted to say "Layton is about right" because I thought He was gonna be unlickly but im plesently surprised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom