• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

It'd also explain why IntSys had Koei work on 3H too
Only thing I hope for is it fixes its visuals, mainly the combat. FE 7's sprite animations are legendary and Three Houses felt fluid but had no impact or style.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
How about we talk about the fact that ass not being censored means we get to post **** like this?
This image is totally wrong.

Peoples care for Rhea not for her ass, they care about her because of her GODLIKE HIPS, BABEE.

Also, off-topic, sort of, but I realized I can finally say ***** ass ************.

Today, ass, then, *****, then, ************, next, Gotham, and then finally, THE WORLD.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Skywovet and Greedunt were finally revealed! As expected, they are the squirrel 'mon, with Greedunt previously appearing on that one T-shirt seen in the crowd background:

There was a problem fetching the tweet

So I guess they are the regional Route 1 rodent of this generation? The first leak mentioned they were found on berry trees when shaking them though, so maybe it could be an alternate way to catch them.

We also finally know the name of that 'mon first seen with Cramorant: Arrokuda! It evolves into Barraskewda, another pure Water-type! Looks neat!

There was a problem fetching the tweet

And the Orbeetle line looks like the regional caterpillar-coccoon-adult bug line of this generation with its pre-evolutions. Pretty cool 'mon, and nice to see some unique typing from it and its first stage evolution!

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Ok but FE7 should go first as it's a prequel and we can get FE6 afterwards to hype it up as a sequel and use FE7 to patch it up a bit like adding Lyn
Yeah, but I didn't really care about the stories in FE6 and FE7, so the order in which the remakes could release doesn't concern me.

FE6 needs better unit balancing and they need to heavily tone down the enemy reinforcements. Oh, and weapon accuracy should be tweaked a bit since it was rather screwy in the original.

D

Deleted member

Ok but FE7 should go first as it's a prequel and we can get FE6 afterwards to hype it up as a sequel and use FE7 to patch it up a bit like adding Lyn
Given how the Switch can clearly handle multiple Fire Emblem stories in one package, a duo remake of the two games would be great, starting from FE 7 and then to FE 6. Hell, FE 7 reused maps from FE 6 so it's not like recycling isn't one strategy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Slow your roll, doctor. Ass is one thing, but the world? You are one pathetic creature!

At least I didn't [REDACTED] my mother, Shadow!

You actual ***** ass ************!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Given how the Switch can clearly handle multiple Fire Emblem stories in one package, a duo remake of the two games would be great, starting from FE 7 and then to FE 6. Hell, FE 7 reused maps from FE 6 so it's not like recycling isn't one strategy.
Then why not make the “Fire Emblem HD Remake Master Collection” and remake every game? Split em into multiple collection packs like the Mega Man Legacy Collections. But just put em all out at once.
At least I didn't [REDACTED] my mother, Shadow!

You actual ***** ass ************!
I wish we could change a setting so instead of the asterisks is replaces the curses with [REDACTED]

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So for those keeping track, here's the number of new Pokémon (including those who leaked) so far. This doesn't include Gigantamax forms or Galarian versions, but does include new evolutions like Sirfetch'd.

Also adding in the as-of-yet unseen Harbor and Cafe Pokémon from Serebii's list, we're at 62 (granted, not all 62 of those have been seen).

D

Deleted member

Then why not make the “Fire Emblem HD Remake Master Collection” and remake every game? Split em into multiple collection packs like the Mega Man Legacy Collections. But just put em all out at once.
Megaman Legacy Collection weren't remakes in the same way Shadows of Valentia was a remake.

If FE 6 and 7 received remakes, they would have to rework everything--and I mean everything--from the ground up to make a handheld 2000s game into a full fledged console release in the 2020s

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

I wish we could change a setting so instead of the asterisks is replaces the curses with [REDACTED]
You really out here saying it's feasible to have HD remakes/remasters of at least 15 games with the new standards of fully voiced games?

D

Deleted member

Just give me a remake of Roy’s game that buffs the character so people stop mocking me for seeing him as my favourite FE lord.

D

Deleted member

Just give me a remake of Roy’s game that buffs the character so people stop mocking me for seeing him as my favourite FE lord.
FE 6 really does need to redo its story. Generic war story with overt bad guys, collect the plot mcguffins, info dump at the end that actually covers the games themes.

And yeah, fix Roy to make him
  1. Good
  2. More than just Marth but with red hair, from a writing standpoint

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Aren’t a handful of them already remakes of pre-existing games?
FE3 Book 1 is basically an SNES version of FE1, Shadow Dragon is a full on remake of FE1, FE12 is a remake of FE3 and Echoes is a remake of FE2. Problem being that only Echoes holds the standard as the rest don't have voice acting, are ugly as sin, and in Shadow Dragon's case, doesn't even include Supports. Not even an anniversary collection would fit the standard of modern FE games nor would it be feasible as 7 games are still completely untranslated. At that point you might as well remake the games individually to save costs on dev time and to make more money

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
You guys know what day it is today?

Tis the 65th anniversary since one of the greatest characters in fictional history had been created.

The King of the Monsters, Godzilla!!!! :pimp:

D

Deleted member

You guys know what day it is today?

Tis the 65th anniversary since one of the greatest characters in fictional history had been created.

The King of the Monsters, Godzilla!!!! :pimp:
Hell yeah!

And that could easily mean that Godzilla and the Fantastic Four were created the same year Metroid turned 33!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Hell yeah!

And that could easily mean that Godzilla and the Fantastic Four were created the same year Metroid turned 17!
Meanwhile this year Gamera will be 54 years old, Rhedosaurus next year will be 67 years old, King Kong next year 87 and Ultraman this year being 53.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
It's very difficult to not look at all these leaks. So hard that I failed and looked at a few more.
G-Stunfisk is a weird choice, but it's well done. Big Impidimp is also pretty neat.I'm also warming up to Intelleon quite a bit. Seeing it in non-generic standing poses helped a lot,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom