• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Oh, and apparently fossils exist as halves in Galar and you can make a pokémon despite the halves not matching?

Shroob

Sup?
Oh, and apparently fossils exist as halves in Galar and you can make a pokémon despite the halves not matching?
So

2 halves

That means we can make.....4 different fossil Pokemon?

2 where each match

2 where the parts are swapped?

Are we playing god?

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Guys, it kind of ruins the point of using spoilers if you pretty much state exactly what you're hiding in it outside of the post. Be a little more mindful, even if you're excited about them.

Love it, an Ice/Bug moth has always been a big want in the fandom and it looks like it truly delivered. Hopefully its stats are good since it seems like it'd be a nice counterpart to Volcarona.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Watchin Maximilian_dood's stream of KoF 2002, which is one I've actuall never played, and this ****ing song is a ****ing bop.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
yes_is_titan_dweevil_by_xsoulthehedgehogx_d5atmm6-fullview.jpg

Imagine the Titan Dweevil in real life... *shudders* (It would be the size of a dog or Japanese Spider Crab.)

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Guys, it kind of ruins the point of using spoilers if you pretty much state exactly what you're hiding in it outside of the post. Be a little more mindful, even if you're excited about them.

Love it, an Ice/Bug moth has always been a big want in the fandom and it looks like it truly delivered. Hopefully its stats are good since it seems like it'd be a nice counterpart to Volcarona.
Damn shame ice.... kind of is terrible as a type defensively.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Could quite literally poke the new 'mon with any attack and itdm'd probably end uo dealing huge damage lol

Shroob

Sup?
I find it cute that there are still people on the subreddit questioning if this is all real.

Like, on one hand, sure, stuff like "The Grinch hoax" has happened

But that's a real infinite IQ to think there's some form of fake leak group who all happen to have images that co-relate to one another all leaking at the exact same time.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Damn shame ice.... kind of is terrible as a type defensively.
That's why I'm hoping it's a fast special attacker with poor bulk. Defensively it's doomed anyway as that typing's bad for taking hits, so just going full glass cannon would be its best shot.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Really? A 10 second loop?
It's catchy, but there's better songs to listen to for hours while selecting your character.
Indeed, like listen to this jam.
Almost make you want to stay on the character select screen instead of fighting.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Also, FNAF is going in weird direction, but I would lie if I told I wasn't a bit interested to see where it's going.
I won't lie, it is a bit weird, but considering the books (Which aren't canon themselves, but they tie in to the canon) which explain a bit more about how a soul can be injected in to an animatronic, and Help Wanted's general plot, I'm kind of expecting anything at this point. I do like it, though. Most of the curveball's that are thrown at us do make sense in the context of the game's lore.

D

Deleted member

Really stylized pic, I like it.

Also, FNAF is going in weird direction, but I would lie if I told I wasn't a bit interested to see where it's going.
It really is going in a weird direction, but I actually like it, if I am honest. I think Scott understands the story he wants to tell, just at times, he doesn't understand how to tell it. (For example, giving us an extremely lore important character who possesses an animatronic, but not giving us any clues as to who he possesses.) I personally feel my only actual issue with the story is that some specific characters could be more developed, which would make later events more impactful to the player.

TL;DR - FNAF is interesting, but needs some reworking. Still very enjoyable, just not everyone's cup of tea. Can't blame Scott, though. Before FNAF he was making simple kids games.

D

Deleted member

Watchin Maximilian_dood's stream of KoF 2002, which is one I've actuall never played, and this ****ing song is a ****ing bop.
Everything in KoF 2002 is a ****ing bop. Give us the Psycho Soldier remix or the Rugal remix in Smash and I'll flip.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
It really is going in a weird direction, but I actually like it, if I am honest. I think Scott understands the story he wants to tell, just at times, he doesn't understand how to tell it. (For example, giving us an extremely lore important character who possesses an animatronic, but not giving us any clues as to who he possesses.) I personally feel my only actual issue with the story is that some specific characters could be more developed, which would make later events more impactful to the player.

TL;DR - FNAF is interesting, but needs some reworking. Still very enjoyable, just not everyone's cup of tea. Can't blame Scott, though. Before FNAF he was making simple kids games.
FNAF 4 was a hot mess when it comes to story. No other way I could word it. Sister Location felt more like a story extension, and we didn't really get many questions answered, but I do feel like FNAF 6 and Help Wanted are finding a very good balance between expanding the story, and answering questions that fans have been dying to know.

D

Deleted member

Yoooo there's rumours of a canned FE7 Remake and Style Savvy game going from the 3ds to the Switch
That'd be amazing if it happened. FE 7 is what made me stick around with Fire Emblem and has one of the better stories.

Last edited by a moderator:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Unless things changed since I last saw, the FE remake wasn't specifically 7. Just that a remake for 3DS was cancelled and probably moving to Switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom