• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I also disagree. KH has plenty of characters and story and Lore to go off off that doesnt involve FF or Disney.
Its just a shame
Xemnas was killed off. I would of loved to see him more
But we still have Sora and his 4 other bodies as well to expand on
I’m sorry. But almost every level in each installment is a Disney world. Final Fantasy, maybe that could leave. But Kingdom Hearts just isn’t Kingdom Hearts without Disney.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I like the Corviknight line.

I like everything we’ve seen so far.

Which ones were “Morgrem” and “Grimmsnarl,” though? Were they the Impidimp evolutions?

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I’m sorry. But almost every level in each installment is a Disney world. Final Fantasy, maybe that could leave. But Kingdom Hearts just isn’t Kingdom Hearts without Disney.
wel if the next KH is gonna have disney, it better have princess and the frog in it or its useless

D

Deleted member

I like the Corviknight line.

I like everything we’ve seen so far.

Which one was “Grimm-“ whatever it was called, though?
Grimmsnarl, and it's Impidimp's final evo
And yeah a lot of designs are great, I wish Game Freak wasn't so cagey with them but I guess I can't be too upset

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Out of all the 'mon, Impidimp probably is the likliest to be a special 'mon like a pseudo or something so far. But we'll see.

StormC

Smash Hero
The starters are mostly a wash this gen but the other Pokemon are delightfully cool and weird. So basically like gen 5.

Shame there's no way we're getting 150 new Pokemon.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I'm gonna leave this right where it is because if it goes on, I can't trust myself not to be a sarcastic prick about it.

Just chill out with the ****posts bro.

...can't believe I'm the one saying that.
It is because my posts are always nonsensical and uncanny, or weird?

Last edited:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
I also disagree. KH has plenty of characters and story and Lore to go off off that doesnt involve FF or Disney.
Its just a shame
Xemnas was killed off. I would of loved to see him more
But we still have Sora and his 4 other bodies as well to expand on
Yeah, the games could work with just the original characters if the series was designed that way, but my point is that it can't now after 10+ years of being "anime protagonist meets Disney characters."

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
See, there's a ton of claims that it's fan art but no one links to proof...
The Guide book leaker mentioned the other night that Intelleon in the pokedex pic makes him look lamer but he is actually very cool working in other art'/motion

the finger gun art was probably what he meant

Lighteni

Smash Journeyman
Can’t say I’m as enamoured with the designs as a lot of other people seem to be, but I do rather like quite a few of them. They feel distinct but not overly out-of-place. Wouldn’t mind seeing more western artists designing Pokemon.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
LOL, there’s people complaining on Twitter about a kid shouting Free Hong Kong in a Q&A at Blizzcon because it was “cowardly” and “inappropriate” to do see in from of TV and others.

I call ****ing BS on that.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
wel if the next KH is gonna have disney, it better have princess and the frog in it or its useless
You know, considering Disney owns all the original characters from Kingdom Hearts, I doubt the Disney content will leave any time soon.

But yeah. There are plenty of worlds that could be very interesting in Kingdom Hearts. I may not be a big fan of Disney, but even I could name a few. Princess and the Frog, The Incredibles, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Treasure Planet, Grest Mouse Detective, DuckTales/Darkwing Duck, Phineas and Ferb, Gravity Falls, Kim Possible, Gargoyles, Marvel Comics, Star Wars, ESPN, National Geographic, The Simpson’s, Alien vs Predator, The A-Team, The X-Files, Avatar, I could go on and on.

D

Deleted member

The starters are mostly a wash this gen but the other Pokemon are delightfully cool and weird. So basically like gen 5.

Shame there's no way we're getting 150 new Pokemon.
I will fight you if you're implying that Serperior is a bad Pokemon

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Random question:
What if Missing No. returned to the games?
I'd legitimately lose my ****. 20+ years of speculation, creepypastas, and conspiracy theories finally coming to fruition as a legit Pokemon would just fuel my inner child. Instant buy then.

StormC

Smash Hero
I will fight you if you're implying that Serperior is a bad Pokemon
I like Serperior's design, but being mono-Grass is disappointing and it has a very weak movepool. The Unova starters are definitely my least favorite batch, although the Galar ones are giving it competition (need to see more).

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Speaking of MissingNo, if it weren't a glitch with a glitch form, but a real Pokemon with an actual Pokemon form, what do you guys think it would look like?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Speaking of MissingNo, if it weren't a glitch with a glitch form, but a real Pokemon with an actual Pokemon form, what do you guys think it would look like?
This would be awesome.
Ghost/Dark typing
Could make a good Ultra Beast. (UB-Glitch)
This.jpg

It's a combination of these 5 designs below here.
Combine.png

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Random question:
What if Missing No. returned to the games?
“MissingNo., the Glitch Pokémon.

MissingNo. came into being when something went horribly wrong with a machine after it came up with a ‘missing number’ error. It’s usually benevolent, though some like to prank people by changing their glitch-like appearance into a ghost or other Pokémon’s skeleton, and some like to mess with machines differently than Rotom. While it can’t take a hit very well initially, it’s able to get right back into the fight quite easily. A group of cheery MissingNo. may break out into song, singing tunes with strange noises.

MissingNo. is a Ghost/Dark type. Or flying type? Scientists are still arguing about it.”

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Do we have a "Computer Glitch Pokemon"? If not that's a pretty cool title for him.

If I had to I'd say some kind of specter Pokemon but I've always wanted to see a Dragon/Fighting Pokemon and that hasn't happened yet so it can go to Missingno. if need be.

Edit: **** I forgot about Hakamo-o or whatever.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I want it to be a form changing Pokémon. It looks in its standard form like a glitchy collection of pixel matter that moves around like a fog. It can shift into the various fossil and ghost forms it has appeared as in the series along with a few other bonus forms based off of other skeleton and ghost Pokémon. These forms don’t affect its move pool and it shifts between them constantly.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I want it to be a form changing Pokémon. It looks in its standard form like a glitchy collection of pixel matter that moves around like a fog. It can shift into the various fossil and ghost forms it has appeared as in the series along with a few other bonus forms based off of other skeleton and ghost Pokémon. These forms don’t affect its move pool and it shifts between them constantly.
I see. Maybe it could be a Pokemon whose true form is unclear or not really known? I think that could be fun.

D

Deleted member

I like Serperior's design, but being mono-Grass is disappointing and it has a very weak movepool. The Unova starters are definitely my least favorite batch, although the Galar ones are giving it competition (need to see more).
That's fair I suppose. I never found it's monotyping to be a problem but I'll give you it's movepool being bad and that it doesn't help it get any mileage out of it's hidden ability

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
You know, considering Disney owns all the original characters from Kingdom Hearts, I doubt the Disney content will leave any time soon.

But yeah. There are plenty of worlds that could be very interesting in Kingdom Hearts. I may not be a big fan of Disney, but even I could name a few. Princess and the Frog, The Incredibles, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Treasure Planet, Grest Mouse Detective, DuckTales/Darkwing Duck, Phineas and Ferb, Gravity Falls, Kim Possible, Gargoyles, Marvel Comics, Star Wars, ESPN, National Geographic, The Simpson’s, Alien vs Predator, The A-Team, The X-Files, Avatar, I could go on and on.
As much as I love most of the franchises you mentioned (although I seriously doubt we would ever see things like The Simpsons, X-Files, and Aliens in KH) and have always loved the idea of Marvel and Star Wars worlds, if we got Darkwing Duck and The Muppets in some way, I would never ask for anything from the series ever again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom