• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
I imagined I would pull off a Rizeasu and pick half of the roster just for the sake of it, but I'm most comfortable with :ultlink::ultcloud::ultroy::ultchrom::ultyounglink: at the moment. At this point, trying to play faster and get fundamental tech down is all I've been practicing so far. Having played the game for only 2 months, I still think I'm getting somewhere.
Mhmm. I know exactly where you're coming from. Pretty much can play most of the roster at a decently competitive level, but I do have some characters I gravitate towards more.

And while I still feel like I'm still kinda in a character crisis rn, there's still fundamental stuff that I need to brush up on.

Mainly not landing on someone w/ an aerial all the time and teching (in the case of just normal ground teching/tech rolling). Surprisingly, I'm good w/ teching stage spikes and spikes, so that's not too big of an issue (and that happened a LOT this tourney for some reason so thank god I'm good w/ that).

Lost my decently close 1st set w/ Mr. Mojo Risin and his :ultlucina: because my teching was not on point, so I really do need to brush up on that.

Also Tweek wins w/ his Day 3 :ultjoker: lol.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Remember a while ago I was pitching Super Smash Bros x PlayStation All-Stars?

Well I was coming up with concepts for the story mode, and I ended up deciding on the heroes distracting Ridley by making him battle rap against Parappa.

It’s so dumb but so hilarious in my head.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Speaking of Monsters...

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Isn't he the cutest boy?
My team really about to consist of a bunny boy, good doggo boi, and a foxy lad atm

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
No. You see on the site TohoKingdom Forums. Members there on the Godzilla vs. Kong Rumor thread in the MonsterVerse section are bickering and arguing over whether it might get delayed or not. Some saying it will while others are saying it won't. Its giving me an headache hence the female Byleth picture I posted.

The way I see it. I don't think it will. Given KotM's underperformance I understand why Legendary has yet to release any marketing such as an trailer hence why they haven't released an trailer yet. They're trying to take their time with an slow approach.
Korn was very poorly marketed. Like, I think the movie is fine. Not as good as the MonsterVerse's previous two entries but it was fine but I literally only knew about it because I was waiting on it. I know a LOT of people who didn't even know it came out.

Godzilla vs. King immediately has a fanbase for its crossover of two of films most iconic monsters easily, but if it's not properly marketed then it'll go by without a peep as well. I doubt that but you never know. Just look at Justice League... oof.

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
I just want to say, as someone who hasn't really cared for most of the officially revealed gen 8 Pokemon...

...the leaked ones ****ing rule so far.

Okay, that's it.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I just want to say, as someone who hasn't really cared for most of the officially revealed gen 8 Pokemon...

...the leaked ones ****ing rule so far.

Okay, that's it.
I can't help but feel they bungled the marketing a bit in terms of what they chose to show. Like, there were a few neat looking ones, but the leaked ones, on average, have been so much better.

In fact, the only designs I don't really dig are the starters.

D

Deleted member

Also gonna take a shot in the dark and say that Grimmsnarl is the pseudo-legendary this gen
No particular reason for it but it's line just strikes me as those types of Pokemon

Last edited by a moderator:

Shroob

Sup?
Lowkey

Maybe I'm just a straight dude who's a sucker for rainbow unicorns

But

Galarian Rapidash > Kanto Rapidash hands down

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Yeah, I gotta say: I'm actually quite liking the leaked designs so far. There's only a frw exceptions I deem kinda unappealing to me but overall solid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom