• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
Im going to get a ton of hate for saying this, but I am still incredibly hyped for Death Stranding next week. I already knew that it would divide critics, so it doesn’t really change my excitement.

It’ll be unlike any gaming experience I’ve had in awhile, and that really excites me to say the least

Kold Pizza

Smash Apprentice
It looks very likely that there will be more DLC newcomers than newcomers that are in the base roster. That’s crazy to think about!

I think there will be another character that comes at a limited offer like Piranha Plant, and then another fighters’ pass of characters.

I think after this wave of more characters in development, that will be it for the entire game and roster, it will be complete. I don’t think the Smash Team wants to add too much, nor should they; it’s important to value quality over quantity.

Hopefully this upcoming wave can have some first party characters!

Iridium

Smash Hero
10 days and a few hours until my annual getting older day. If it happens to be a good one to me, that would be nice.

I'm back from a fun dinner get together.

What's up, people?
Currently questioning when I should start watching the entire Fullmetal Alchemist series. I've already heard about it for so long, yet seen so little of it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Noipoi is probably trying to run away from my sets for “Cooking with a Killer Robot” and “Undertale: The Musical”.

Such a shame, because for a human his art was awesome for the credit cards of both shows.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
10 days and a few hours until my annual getting older day. If it happens to be a good one to me, that would be nice.

Currently questioning when I should start watching the entire Fullmetal Alchemist series. I've already heard about it for so long, yet seen so little of it.
Watch it. Watch all of it. Please do. It's a wonderful franchise.

FMA Brotherhood is my favorite tv show of all time, too.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Nah, I need more rankings and more monsters happy from watching my shows!
Yup. JD's gone bonkers.

Either that or he forgot Halloween was last month and not this month and is just now starting his Mettaton roleplay.
we probs scared Noi for good...

RIP, buddy
He'll come back after he's finished Sword and Sheild.....

right?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yup. JD's gone bonkers.

Either that or he forgot Halloween was last month and not this month and is just now starting his Mettaton roleplay.
Both choices are wrong my beauty!

JDC is currently loving Undertale so much, that he has allowed me to share his Smashboards account with him due to the enjoyment he had with my in-game moments!

Shroob

Sup?
Yup. JD's gone bonkers.

He'll come back after he's finished Sword and Sheild.....

right?
You know what they say, Snake

You never come back the same as you once were.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Watch it. Watch all of it. Please do. It's a wonderful franchise.

FMA Brotherhood is my favorite tv show of all time, too.
It shouldn't be too much of a problem finishing this, but One Piece, that would take me ages to get down completely.

So apparently this happened 11 years ago
I first thought this was that lawsuit over a baseball game of all things before checking.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So apparently this happened 11 years ago

The moral of the tale: Make sure to remember as much stuff from your work as possible, since remembering will help you against any cases towards you.

Actually, I think JD is Mettaton.

Who's Mettaton?
I, Mettaton, am the creation of Dr.Alphys first appearing in the hit game Undertale by Toby Fox.

I’m a robot programmed both to star in the world of television and MURDER EVERY HUMAN I FIND NEAR.

JDC gave me access to this account due to his deep love for Undertale.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I would role play as my two favorite Undertale characters, but both would involve spoilers :p

Sans and Asriel are my top 2

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
The moral of the tale: Make sure to remember as much stuff from your work as possible, since remembering will help you against any cases towards you.

I, Mettaton, am the creation of Dr.Alphys first appearing in the hit game Undertale by Toby Fox.

I’m a robot programmed both to star in the world of television and MURDER EVERY HUMAN I FIND NEAR.

JDC gave me access to this account due to his deep love for Undertale.
Murder every human I find near?! Dude! Spare me!

D

Deleted member

WELP! It’s time to recharge myself through the night for another time soon!

Hopefully ya’ll beauties have enjoyed this wonderful day with I, Metatton.

Sooner or later I will return with...

More quizzes!
More comedy!
More romantic tension!
And more action at the Newcomer/Speculation thread!

See ya’ll sometime in the future!

D

Deleted member

On second thought, you could try to draw me as Eight wearing a Samus helmet and arm cannon, a Fantastic Four logo on the chest of his clothes and a Jet Jaguar figure on his pocket instead of Munchie.
I'm just going to post the drawing of Eight and say that's you
20191101_215054.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom