• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Seriously doh, I need to sleep now.

It is 2:57am where I live, and I feel very tired.
I’ll try to be here tomorrow, and maybe see if Mettaton wants to join the fun again.

Have a good night!

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I always feel bad for the artists here, when we're always giving them consistent requests to draw us and such.

give em a break, guys.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I always feel bad for the artists here, when we're always giving them consistent requests to draw us and such.

give em a break, guys.
I was joking, honestly. It was pretty obvious thou

alright, back to card game shilling I go!

D

Deleted member

@Bolderousness could you draw me as a slightly chunky Yoshi with glasses and has kind of a stoic face that belies the otherwise enthusiastic personality of Yoshis? :yoshi:
Hey, hey! @Bolderousness!
It's Liiimmmmmeee time!
View attachment 244403
@Bolderousness Can you sketch me as well? If you agree to do it, I'll send you a reference.
These are the final requests I'll take. Hat send me a reference.

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
Who was the wise guy who made that leak before the Direct came out then? Teh Plumber, maybe?
Well he is taking credit for it, still doesn't explain how they (the actual leaker who is currently unknown, not the idiot taking credit for it) found that obscure printing company and info on a random employee, though

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Both choices are wrong my beauty!

JDC is currently loving Undertale so much, that he has allowed me to share his Smashboards account with him due to the enjoyment he had with my in-game moments!
Anyone else read Mettaton’s dialogue in Bill Cipher’s voice?
I said Baboom
Baboom win
SnakeFighter64 looses
Fatality

That monkey is carrying the bloodied remains of my interest in SwSh.
Was bored so I sketched some nerds real quick. @Gentlepanda SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 @Noipoi

Nice! You really captured my essence!

Literally......

Please give it back.
Well, hopefully Mettaton enjoyed the time with my account.

Oh, that’s awesome!

I wonder if you could sketch me t- *remembers that I never show my IRL self outside of PMs and also tend to change avatars too much to associate one with me*

Nevermind.
I always pictured you as Antonio Banderes and read your posts in his voice.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

Shroob

Sup?
Sword/Shield can't stop leaking.

We got Gigantimaxed Kingler (and a new(?) Pokémon above), Machamp and Hedorah Garbodor from a Guidebook leak.
We also got some more information on the starters. Rillaboom (Grookey's final evolution) is pure Grass while Scorbunny's final evolution (which is cut off, but we can see the name starts with Cinderac-) is pure Fire as the leak stated. Intelleon's typing is still unknown.
YES MY KING OF TRASH IS FINALLY GETTING THE LOVE IT DESERVES

*clears throat*

Anyway.... well, if the other 2 starters are mono-type, it's probably safe to assume Sobble's is as well

D

Deleted member

We got Gigantimaxed Kingler (and a new(?) Pokémon above), Machamp and Hedorah Garbodor from a Guidebook leak.
We also got some more information on the starters. Rillaboom (Grookey's final evolution) is pure Grass while Scorbunny's final evolution (which is cut off, but we can see the name starts with Cinderac-) .
Dammit Cinderac just leak already! I want to see teh juicy details even thou I don't care about Sword and Shield at all

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

We also got some more information on the starters. Rillaboom (Grookey's final evolution) is pure Grass while Scorbunny's final evolution (which is cut off, but we can see the name starts with Cinderac-) is pure Fire as the leak stated. Intelleon's typing is still unknown.
Cries more.

Seriously. Unless Scorbunny’s theming is completely different from what everyone is assuming then none of the starters appeal to me. And I know that not everything will.

I was just really hoping to find something to be excited for and talk about you guys with. That you’ll actually respond to.

I wish there was like, a dating app for online communities where you could enter your interests and it finds the perfect sights for you. Don’t get me wrong. I love you guys and love talkin to ya. But damn it if I don’t feel left out.... a lot.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

QUIT TAUNTING ME LIKE THIS, Y'ALL

GIVE ME SCORBUNNY'S EVO NOW!

it better be up by the time I'm up, tomorrow morning

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Apparently the rumor 'round the grapevine is that Scorbunny's final evo is "Cinderabbit". As in "Cinderella Rabbit".

D

Deleted member

Anyone else read Mettaton’s dialogue in Bill Cipher’s voice?

Baboom win
SnakeFighter64 looses
Fatality

That monkey is carrying the bloodied remains of my interest in SwSh.

Nice! You really captured my essence!

Literally......

Please give it back.

I always pictured you as Antonio Banderes and read your posts in his voice.
I wish I sounded like Antonio Banderas, lmao.

I would describe my voice as a drunk Christian Bale Batman who just woke up from a party night and is having breakfast.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Cries more.

Seriously. Unless Scorbunny’s theming is completely different from what everyone is assuming then none of the starters appeal to me. And I know that not everything will.

I was just really hoping to find something to be excited for and talk about you guys with. That you’ll actually respond to.

I wish there was like, a dating app for online communities where you could enter your interests and it finds the perfect sights for you. Don’t get me wrong. I love you guys and love talkin to ya. But damn it if I don’t feel left out.... a lot.
No one except Wademan wanted to talk about Crafted World when it came out :yoshi:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Cries more.

You're not the only one who feels like an outcast when Pokemon is the current discussion in here.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You're not the only one who feels like an outcast when Pokemon is the current discussion in here.
I mean. Don’t get me wrong. I like the world of Pokémon and a lot of the creature designs. But since I don’t like turn based RPGs, the games always just kind of.... elude me. I need something extra to get me to want to play them. Or at least a starter I really form a connection with. And SwSh just hasn’t given me anything like that and I find that disappointing.
Just don't lose your glass slipper over it, okay? :troll:
The monkey is already carrying my corpse. Can’t really loose much else.
Rillaboom win

Told all ya'll
Good for you. You got the Pokémon you wanted.

Can’t say any more without just oozing salt all over the place though and sounding like an ass.

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I find it funny how everyone called Grookey's final evolution "Baboom" and it turns out to be exactly that except it's a gorilla instead.

Also, Gigantamax Garbodor is glorious.

I don't think Scorbunny's final evo's name is "Cinderabbit" because the image shows there's a "c" after "Cindera" though it's pretty close.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I find it funny how everyone called Grookey's final evolution "Baboom" and it turns out to be exactly that except it's a Gorilla instead.

Also, Gigantamax Garbodor is glorious.
Baboom must have been a leaked early concept name.

Watch the ****** get in Smash and start dancing on my grave.

D

Deleted member

Been a couple gens since we've had monotype starters, honestly kinda bummed about that but I'll get over it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom