• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
If you buy a download card in 7/11 in Japan, you get a really cool looking card.

But there’s something interesting about this card, can you spot it?

663DBC0A-F18E-4B81-A0E8-CA2337DA0272.jpeg

Sobble’s tail is unraveled.

Zinith Zinith you seeing this blessed ****?

Last edited:

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
Why would I be a basic *** vampire when I could be something cool, like a dragon. Or a wizard. Or a dragon wizard.
While it’s kind of a cop-out, why not be a shapeshifter so that you can be it all, whenever you want?

Then again, it’d probably come with downsides like your dragon form not being able to fly or breathe fire, and your wizard form would be mere cosplay. Of course, that would save on buying costumes if you actually do want to cosplay...

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
While it’s kind of a cop-out, why not be a shapeshifter so that you can be it all, whenever you want?

Then again, it’d probably come with downsides like your dragon form not being able to fly or breathe fire, and your wizard form would be mere cosplay. Of course, that would save on buying costumes if you actually do want to cosplay...
I was gonna say just because you can shapeshift into something doesn’t mean you’re guaranteed to have their abilities, do you know how broken fiction would be if that were the case?!

D

Deleted member

TFW you hate most of the popular DLC picks and just want something out of the ordinary for a change:
tenor.gif

Iridium

Smash Hero
I want to go a little bit overboard with birthday gifts this time. The Fighters Pass, Dragon Quest XI S, Link's Awakening, BOTW and maybe an eShop card for miscellaneous Smash DLC. Pokemon Sw/Sh would have to wait until later, since it releases three days after.

If you could become a vampire, would you?

asking for a friend.

Well, not exactly a traditional vampire like Dracula, but he mostly lives like one.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
KoF beginner culture is spending thirty minutes trying to lab and execute a combo and it ends up either

A. not working

B. working and doing an underwhelming amount of damage

It is a little cathartic when B happens regardless just because you now know and still get to say you pulled it off. I haven't even gone online yet, I've been just trying to figure out my team and have some sense of what I'm doing so that I don't embarrass myself lol

D

Deleted member

The thread is really moving slow today...

eh, whatever, it's not a big deal when I can just sit here... waiting... for anything to happen.
oh no **** my touchpad isn't working haaaaallllllppppp

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
I went out with my dad to do some yard-work at somebody's house, wasn't too bad unlike the last time we did yard-work together.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Is it weird to have cravings for a milkshake when winter is approaching?

Because boy does a milkshake sound good right about now...

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So tomorrow Japan time the Pokénchi show will show off "the latest information for Pokémon Sword & Shield."

But it's unclear if this will truly be new info or just repeating previously revealed stuff.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So tomorrow Japan time the Pokénchi show will show off "the latest information for Pokémon Sword & Shield."

But it's unclear if this will truly be new info or just repeating previously revealed stuff.
It's gonna be the dynamic weather GameXplain claimed was in.

Also I think Noi's gonna get an early copy and refuse to let anything evolve to prevent being spoiled before the release

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Imagine if we got a Direct announced on Monday or Tuesday coming out on Thursday and the DLC fighter 5 is Morrigan Aensland alongside announcing Terry's release date.

Last edited:

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) just came out yesterday, but I discovered that Star Wars: Battlefront II (2017) is awesome now and is getting better as time goes on, and EA threw Battlefield V at me for $20, so I'm oddly playing those two 1-2 year-old games right now instead. Although I still don't agree with a handful of changes and decisions Battlefield V made compared to 4 and 1, the gunplay is probably the best in the series, and the audio design is out of this world.

Really enjoying both of them, especially since Battlefront II is running a double XP thing right now so I'm able to catch up much faster than I would normally. That's the issue with getting into these games late, is that you gotta unlock everything and go up against people who've been playing for two years straight. Wish Battlefield V would do the same, since the stuff you unlock there is a bit more substantial.

As much as I love Smash and Nintendo games, I'm just as much a fan of FPS games.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm looking at Tale of Symphonia videso, and now I'm very torn about who between Lloyd & KOS-MOS I want to get in Smash.

Argghhhhh, if only one getting in didn't mean the other had no chance....or that both aren't guaranted to make it. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom