• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Why is DistantKingdom comparing EXP Share to Hong Kong, the reach on his statements lol.
He’s worse than TWIP (The guy who said Hop and Hau were the same because they were both brown) at least he knew when to stop.

I dunno if he actually believes his ridiculous statements or if he’s just spewing garbage to ride the Pokémon rage wave for views, but it’s incredibly irritating.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Why is DistantKingdom comparing EXP Share to Hong Kong, the reach on his statements lol.
Well, EXP share is pretty much communism. One person does a lot of work, the rest don't do any, but they all get the profits shared equally among them.

Doubt that's what he was going for, though...

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I will never understand the hype for that guy. Sure, he’s a “main” Mario character but he hasn’t even left the party and spin-off games yet. He’s not exactly essential.
Cuz he’s hilarious and a missing part of the Mario family. Mario spin offs are a huge part of the series and people’s childhoods, and Waluigi would represent that perfectly.

And people just like the god damn character.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
If you could become a vampire, would you?

asking for a friend.
Hell no.

1) I don’t wanna kill people.
2) Only coming out during the night would be lame, I love sunny days.
3) garlic and stakes could kill me, and compulsive counting and only entering houses I’m invited to is ridiculous.
4) Screw immortality. Life’s journey is beautiful because it ends.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Cuz he’s hilarious and a missing part of the Mario family. Mario spin offs are a huge part of the series and people’s childhoods, and Waluigi would represent that perfectly.

And people just like the god damn character.
I don’t know man. In my opinion, there are hundreds of characters, even first party ones, that would be more interesting than Waluigi. I guess that’s just me though.

Well, EXP share is pretty much communism. One person does a lot of work, the rest don't do any, but they all get the profits shared equally among them.

Doubt that's what he was going for, though...
Okay. I don’t like the idea of strict communism either. And I won’t go into a debate over which economic system is better, but as someone who had to actually read the Communist Manifesto for a class, that is not what it’s supposed to be if it’s working correctly.

Plus it’s better than everyone doing a tonne of work and getting next to no money while one guy at the top gets billions for doing nothing.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
If you could become a vampire, would you?

asking for a friend.
That depends on a few things.
Would I be the kind of vampire who immediately dies in the sun or is it just kinda painful?
Do I keep my personality or do I become evil?
Do I wither away without blood?
Can I drink animal blood, plasma bags, or tomato juice instead of human blood?

If the answer is that I don't die in the sun, I'm still me, and I can drink tomato juice, then sure, why not?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Hell no.

1) I don’t wanna kill people.
2) Only coming out during the night would be lame, I love sunny days.
3) garlic and stakes could kill me, and compulsive counting and only entering houses I’m invited to is ridiculous.
4) Screw immortality. Life’s journey is beautiful because it ends.
1. They don’t die. They turn into more vampires so every time you eat you make a new friend.
2. the sun is evil and burns your skin
3. That’s actually a con. I love the taste of garlic. Also is the counting thing real or just a Sesame Street joke? I know about the house thing. Plus you also can’t cross running water.
4. sure. Not dying would kind of blow. But at least you never get all old and wrinkly.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
That depends on a few things.
Would I be the kind of vampire who immediately dies in the sun or is it just kinda painful?
Do I keep my personality or do I become evil?
Do I wither away without blood?
Can I drink animal blood, plasma bags, or tomato juice instead of human blood?

If the answer is that I don't die in the sun, I'm still me, and I can drink tomato juice, then sure, why not?
1. In the original Dracula novel, the sunlight death doesn’t exist. He just looses his powers when the sun comes up.
2. you only loose your personality if the vampire who bites you decides to hypnotize you.
3. I mean. A normal person withers away without food so... yeah.
4. sure. Animal blood, plasma bags, blood bank stuff, all free game. Not tomato juice though. They’re not the same thing..... unless you get bit by Bunnicula.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
1. They don’t die. They turn into more vampires so every time you eat you make a new friend.
2. the sun is evil and burns your skin
3. That’s actually a con. I love the taste of garlic. Also is the counting thing real or just a Sesame Street joke? I know about the house thing. Plus you also can’t cross running water.
4. sure. Not dying would kind of blow. But at least you never get all old and wrinkly.
1) yeah, creating more blood suckers. No thanks.
2) the sun is awesome and keeps us alive.
3) the counting thing is real, and I love garlic so that’s a nope.
4) if I have to stay alive longer than a century I’m gonna lose it. I’m 18 and I already can’t stand these ****ers, what makes you think I wanna deal with the world for eternity?

I prefer mine a bit more rare.

No seriously, I substitute human blood for animal and I get a good supply from a local butcher, so chill with the Vampire Killer shtick
I’m watching you, night walker...

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
4) if I have to stay alive longer than a century I’m gonna lose it. I’m 18 and I already can’t stand these ****ers, what makes you think I wanna deal with the world for eternity?

Noipoi ready to go all Blade up on Wademan.

I wonder if Blade could kill Castlevania’s Dracula.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
1. In the original Dracula novel, the sunlight death doesn’t exist. He just looses his powers when the sun comes up.
2. you only loose your personality if the vampire who bites you decides to hypnotize you.
3. I mean. A normal person withers away without food so... yeah.
4. sure. Animal blood, plasma bags, blood bank stuff, all free game. Not tomato juice though. They’re not the same thing..... unless you get bit by Bunnicula.
I don't know, tomato juice works well enough for her
strongdrink.jpg

Also, didn't Bunnicula drain the colour from carrots? I don't remember him drinking tomato juice.

D

Deleted member

Couldn't you get around the whole blood sucking thing by just like
Getting blood packs from a blood bank? It would probably be a hard deal to set up but after that you're solid.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I wonder what happened for him to go from a pretty cool Shulk Tutorials channel to just go ballistic on ****ting on Sword & Shield.

Like, he uploaded pretty rarely before it, now? Well, I don't know if he is still going strong, since I stopped followed him after awhile , but boy, he really is milking the Miltank with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom