• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

They’re both great times. Between the two though, and this comes as a huge Ghostbusters fan, you should prioritize MediEvil. There’s no future in Ghostbusters. It’s a good game but let’s face it, this port was something they did quickly for money. MediEvil was made from the ground up and could potentially become a franchise again if enough people support it. So please, purchase MediEvil, and support a PlayStation All-Star.
I’ll take that into consideration then.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Good Morning (Evening for those on the other side of the world). How's everyone?
What if there’s a person on the other side of the world, in the complete opposite time zone as you, and you have the same thought structure. You’re very different people, but if you think about what they went through in life you’d be like “yeah, that’s probably what I would do in that situation”. They’re effectively your exact opposite. What kind of relationship do you have with that person. Should you have one at all? Can you relate to them at all?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
War of the Monsters needs to be in an PSASBR sequel. Kineticlops as an rep and part of an stage too.
I just retouched my concept and I added War of the Monsters as a stage crossover. But my roster is already really full and I didn’t think cutting anyone for something so relatively unknown was a good idea. I wanted to though. Just couldn’t fit him in.

D

Deleted member

There’s something that fascinates me about hearing songs associated with a character from a specific gender being sung by someone from the other one, in a good way:

This legit sounds really dope.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
What if there’s a person on the other side of the world, in the complete opposite time zone as you, and you have the same thought structure. You’re very different people, but if you think about what they went through in life you’d be like “yeah, that’s probably what I would do in that situation”. They’re effectively your exact opposite. What kind of relationship do you have with that person. Should you have one at all? Can you relate to them at all?
I mean there is over 7 billion people on the planet. So I wouldn't be surprised there's someone like that.

As for relationship. No I've made my decision to sticking to the bachelor life. I also feel I'm just not cut out for it.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I mean there is over 7 billion people on the planet. So I wouldn't be surprised there's someone like that.

As for relationship. No I've made my decision to sticking to the bachelor life. I also feel I'm just not cut out for it.
Ok. A friendship is a type of relationship. You have a relationship with your parents. And teachers. I didn’t just mean a romantic one.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I was gonna nominate Spinel if you weren't lol.

...Which makes me realize too late that I forgot to give myself a District this time.

Ah well. I've participated in enough of my own rounds.

You're one post too late to nominate Spinel. You'll need a different tribute in her place.

This was pure derp and it was great.

I'll make sure to put the correct Ryu in, btw, lol.

Will do! Remind me again who you had in mind, though?
Okay then.
Bismuth

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So anyone seen the trailer to Antlers which will be coming out next year?

Given the premise I take its going to be an wendigo movie. We definitely need more of those kind of killer creature movies on mythological creatures and cryptids.

Hope they eventually do one on the grootslang.

D

Deleted member

Been playing FE3H for like, 5 hours already and all I gotta say is...

"mInMaXiNg Is FuN."

D

Deleted member

I can't think of a good headline.. so NO CONTEXT TIME 3(the sequel nobody wanted)

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Well, getting engagement photos done today. Then Halloween parties.

I’ve been forced to dress up as Yukon Cornelius, despite my beard not being as large or as red. But eh, it’s whatever.

I really, really need to get Luigi’s Mansion ordered up so that I have it on Thursday. Though I’ll probably get interrupted by small children every 5 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom