• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
She denies it but the Twitter account's purpose is to praise her while also dropping leaks.

I mean it's not confirmed 100% but.... considering the type of person she is....
Yes but she tries to hide some days and other days says **** it so take that as you will
I am intrigued. How, and who, did we find this out?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Wait... Sabi has an alternate?
She denies it but the Twitter account's purpose is to praise her while also dropping leaks.

I mean it's not confirmed 100% but.... considering the type of person she is....
said account literally has a tweet that says:

“I’m totally not Sabi” with a winky emoji

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Well Sakurai has mentioned how he wants to expand Smash with more worlds, so I think the DLC will still be just new 3rd party franchises as series already represented in Ultimate wouldn't exactly expand the roster.
When I heard this, i was sad that my most wanted first party characters will never be in Smash Ultimate. (No chances of Bandana Dee, Poochy and Shake King coming to Ultimate.)

D

Deleted member

Namco people. I’m telling you.
Yep
And it’s gonna be him

2B9CADB4-C991-4EB6-BCA8-F4C7AB05BFA2.jpeg

I edited this
As usual, this probably means the next fighter is coming shortly.

But if it’s not any of those...then...wait:

Could it be??? Leon or Jill!?please
I feel like Leon would be the one likley representing a resident evil fighter but I though of somthing

What if Leon gets 4 Jill alts like :ultolimar:&:ultalph:?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Well Sakurai has mentioned how he wants to expand Smash with more worlds, so I think the DLC will still be just new 3rd party franchises as series already represented in Ultimate wouldn't exactly expand the roster.
I wouldn’t look into that new worlds statement too much that was an English translation what he really said was by adding one character he can expand the world of smash. But that seems vague to me.

There still the possibility of geno getting in and can open the doors for 3rd party base game spirits

Last edited by a moderator:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Unrelated, but what are all of your GOTY nominations so far?

For me, it’s DMC V, Super Mario Maker 2, and Borderlands 3. I’m also hyped for Outer Worlds, Luigi’s Mansion 3, and Death Stranding
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night was pretty much everything that I wanted out of a brand new Igavania and is fun as **** to play, so I'd probably say that it's my favorite game so far.

Honorable mentions go out to Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Super Mario Maker 2, and Monster Hunter World: Iceborne.

R O F L

Smash Ace
E.Gadd lost to Spoopy Witch Rosalina and Sleep Deprived King Boo, how tf?
Nintendo finally used the Luigi's Mansion design King Boo for once.

Thank goodness, because that design is so much better than a literal big boo with a crown.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I feel like Leon would be the one likley representing a resident evil fighter but I though of somthing

What if Leon gets 4 Jill alts like :ultolimar:&:ultalph:?
The RE characters all have distinct voices and personalities

I can understand making Jill an echo but as an alt? Don't expect it.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
>Buying packs

I'm sorry.
I mean I'm not overly fond of proxies unless the card being replicated is ancient and/or extremely valuable, and I don't see myself playing something like Arena any time soon. Soooo

Plus she enjoys it, too. She bought a ton of boosters for herself also. Always gets the better cards of the two of us, lol

Smooth Criminal

Shroob

Sup?
I mean I'm not overly fond of proxies unless the card being replicated is ancient and/or extremely valuable, and I don't see myself playing something like Arena any time soon. Soooo

Plus she enjoys it, too. She bought a ton of boosters for herself also. Always gets the better cards of the two of us, lol

Smooth Criminal
Ah, well if it's just tabletop then it's fine.

I used to play cards but justifying keeping up with the competitive scene just became too much.

I never bought packs though, singles all the way.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I bought singles when I actually played competitively way back when; probably do so again if I became so inclined. Haven't really had much time or energy to do aught but eat, sleep, and work.

Smooth Criminal

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I collect boxes of Yugioh too. Buying only singles actually takes more money. I usually get everything(not in every rarity, of course) somewhat easily. Then there's that one secret that eludes me for ages. Evenly Matched and Ghost Sister & Spooky Dogwood are two major examples of this. Like, seriously, I should've pulled more than one by now. -_-

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Just took a photo of my Kirby plush here:
20191022_182653.jpg

I got him at EB Games during my 3-day Sydney trip with my school on the last day. (The 2nd Sydney trip is where I got him this year during the previous months.)

Shroob

Sup?
I collect boxes of Yugioh too. Buying only singles actually takes more money. I usually get everything(not in every rarity, of course) somewhat easily. Then there's that one secret that eludes me for ages. Evenly Matched and Ghost Sister & Spooky Dogwood are two major examples of this. Like, seriously, I should've pulled more than one by now. -_-
Well there's DUDE for the latter, though that price tag's hard to justify.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Well there's DUDE for the latter, though that price tag's hard to justify.
That doesn't help me collect the card from the set in itself. DUDE also frankly has a somewhat mediocre list of cards. It has a few nice ones, but it's really not worth the price tag outside of buying once. No Raigeki is a big downside. No Evenly Matched. It at least has Cosmic Cyclone, but it's not too impressive. Catastor is super easy to find and I got a ton already. Skull Dread is about the only card in there other than Ash Blossom and some Ghost Girls(Ghost Ogre is cheap enough too) that's worth it. It's too underwhelming and should've been 20 or 30 at most. It's nice it stores a lot of cards, though. But it's definitely overpriced. I get as many cards from a Legendary Box for cheaper(that includes Collection and Decks). Hell, I got a better set of pulls from my Legendary Duelists 5 box in overall comparison.

...Skull Dread was another I could never pull.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Generally speaking, yeah, you get more bang for your buck buying in bulk. Got the right of it. Dealing with the traders' economy can be a royal PITA and hella expensive to boot. If you gotta have it, though, well...you gotta have it.

@ best games of 2019:

Prolly a toss-up between Indivisible and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3. So far, anyways.

Smooth Criminal

Shroob

Sup?
That doesn't help me collect the card from the set in itself. DUDE also frankly has a somewhat mediocre list of cards. It has a few nice ones, but it's really not worth the price tag outside of buying once. No Raigeki is a big downside. No Evenly Matched. It at least has Cosmic Cyclone, but it's not too impressive. Catastor is super easy to find and I got a ton already. Skull Dread is about the only card in there other than Ash Blossom and some Ghost Girls(Ghost Ogre is cheap enough too) that's worth it. It's too underwhelming and should've been 20 or 30 at most. It's nice it stores a lot of cards, though. But it's definitely overpriced. I get as many cards from a Legendary Box for cheaper(that includes Collection and Decks). Hell, I got a better set of pulls from my Legendary Duelists 5 box in overall comparison.

...Skull Dread was another I could never pull.
Yeah, I just can never justify buying boxes. Singles may be more expensive, but in the long run I'm guaranteed.

Have a friend who would buy sets of INoV or the Zoodiac boxes and try to hit it big, only to strike out every single time.

I'd love to get back into Yugioh, but the game is just too expensive to remain competitive, and every time I find an archetype I like, Komoney's out there short printing the cards to hell(Cough cough 80$ Evil Hero Gold and 60$ Malicious Bane).

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Yeah, I just can never justify buying boxes. Singles may be more expensive, but in the long run I'm guaranteed.

Have a friend who would buy sets of INoV or the Zoodiac boxes and try to hit it big, only to strike out every single time.

I'd love to get back into Yugioh, but the game is just too expensive to remain competitive, and every time I find an archetype I like, Komoney's out there short printing the cards to hell(Cough cough 80$ Evil Hero Gold and 60$ Malicious Bane).
I got every card from boxes or special editions except Broadbull, actually. So, it worked out for me. I pulled at least 7 Master Peaces(I want that back at 1. I'm willing to limit Diagram for it. Terraforming and Metaverse already went to 1 due to to their generic nature, so eh). Grass was a more difficult pull. Only one Ash, but hey. Surprisingly, I had trouble pulling Dinomight Knight and never got more than an Unlimited version of Majesty Maiden. Which sucks as I want them all 1st Edition. Also, Dinomight Knight should move up at this point. Maybe not Return, but one of those two can easily go back to 3. At least OCG finally got back Diagram, which the only reason it was banned was because of Lithsogyam, which is broken anyway and should be at 0 first. It's a -2 to activate, sure, but completely removing any 3 Extra Deck monsters of your opponent's is beyond ridiculous(as long as they're different monsters), which also meant Ghost Reaper was in heavy play and you couldn't dismantle multiples of their key cards. Banishing them is even worse than sending them to the GY, where they're easier to recycle. Though not many would play Jar of Avarice, but it's still vastly easier to play around.

Shroob

Sup?
I got every card from boxes or special editions except Broadbull, actually. So, it worked out for me. I pulled at least 7 Master Peaces(I want that back at 1. I'm willing to limit Diagram for it. Terraforming and Metaverse already went to 1 due to to their generic nature, so eh). Grass was a more difficult pull. Only one Ash, but hey. Surprisingly, I had trouble pulling Dinomight Knight and never got more than an Unlimited version of Majesty Maiden. Which sucks as I want them all 1st Edition. Also, Dinomight Knight should move up at this point. Maybe not Return, but one of those two can easily go back to 3. At least OCG finally got back Diagram, which the only reason it was banned was because of Lithsogyam, which is broken anyway and should be at 0 first. It's a -2 to activate, sure, but completely removing any 3 Extra Deck monsters of your opponent's is beyond ridiculous(as long as they're different monsters), which also meant Ghost Reaper was in heavy play and you couldn't dismantle multiples of their key cards. Banishing them is even worse than sending them to the GY, where they're easier to recycle. Though not many would play Jar of Avarice, but it's still vastly easier to play around.
....Uhm, cool story, mate? Not sure how I can respond to that. :dr^_^:

Like I understand what you're saying but you're just kinda, word vomiting rn, no offense.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Oh ****. Rosalina in a Witch's costume? Surely this won't spawn fanart.

But I actually like it. And yes to King Boo getting his LM design!

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I'm also glad Ring Fit has gotten some generally good publicity from YouTubers.

I kinda want it since I need to tone my body and what better incentive than playing a game?

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Currently cannot read through this thread without consistently saying "Annie, are you ok?"...

So like, I don't wanna alert anyone but

View attachment 243064

The bot has a ****ing icon.

They're learning, they're goddamn learning.
I second that, those parasites are evolving. About a week ago, i reported one who had made a profile post and another one who had posted in @Taylor F AMA (first time ever i see them post outside their own threads).

If my calculations are exact, in about 2 weeks they will be smart enough to emulate our ****posting habits to hide their Keto publicity.

Visualization:

ncih06xz0w311.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom