• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
I'd be inclined to lean in on you with this (due to the two Mario RPG songs being copyrighted) if not for the recent Crash leak. While there's plenty a reason to doubt its validity, I can only hold out until more info comes up because I don't fully understand what's going on behind the scenes.
Crash got deconfirmed by Sabi today.

Last edited:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Well Sakurai has mentioned how he wants to expand Smash with more worlds, so I think the DLC will still be just new 3rd party franchises as series already represented in Ultimate wouldn't exactly expand the roster.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Well Sakurai has mentioned how he wants to expand Smash with more worlds, so I think the DLC will still be just new 3rd party franchises as series already represented in Ultimate wouldn't exactly expand the roster.
I mean.

SMRPG’s world isn’t really in the game. It’s just Geno and Mallow. Geno could also be an exception if Sakurai really just means new franchises and is strict with it/isn’t just generalizing.

If anyone here believes insiders, though, Geno is sitting at being a coin toss at worst.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
E.Gadd lost to Spoopy Witch Rosalina and Sleep Deprived King Boo, how tf?
Oh my gosh, the Witch Rosalina caught me off guard! x3 She looks SO pretty!

Funnily enough, I was going to try and remake yesterday a drawing I did in 2014 that had my take on that idea:
halloween.png

But I didn't have enough motivation so it wasn't coming out right. And now this happens. Holy jesus, I am really surprised.

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
Didn't Sabi back Ryu a couple weeks ago before shooting him down now? Yeah, she goes back and forth for attention on a frequent basis. I wouldn't trust her on Smash Bros.
Didn't Sabi back Ryu a couple weeks ago before shooting him down now? Yeah, she goes back and forth for attention on a frequent basis. I wouldn't trust her on Smash Bros.
She was leaning that way due to the Brew & Shifty rumor, now this is her main NOA source saying neither Ryu nor Crash are in.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Wait.

Did the Mario Kart Tour news confirm that King Boo from Luigi’s Mansion and King Boo from the other games aren’t the same King Boo, despite having some similarities? Or did they just mean he’s like an alt.? :confused:

Also...

“don’t forget to SMASH that subscribe button!”

oh my gosh guys, Lakitu confirmed for Smash!!!11!!1!1

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Who's this Sabi person and why is everyone taking her at face value?
Another person on the inner circle of "insiders" who has connections to people who know "stuff" about smash occasionally.
Her record for leaking stuff has been a lot more shaky lately, though, lol.

I suppose people are just bored and looking for something to talk about.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
poster_small.png

I honestly just thought it'd be kind of cute, I'm still rusty with SFM (you can't see it, but Terry's legs are hidden behind Crash because I had no willpower to bend them like the rest).

Shroob

Sup?
Sabi:

*Leaks pretty much every E3 presentation flawlessly and then pulls a C&D out of thin air for Nintendo's*(I don't believe it's a real C&D one bit tbh)

Also Sabi:

"HEY GUYS! HEY, HEY GUYS! I KNOW WHO THE SNK CHARACTER IS! I KNOW WHO IT IS!"

*FOR THIRTY SIX HOURS....AND SHE ALREADY ADMITTED TO IT ON HER ALT ACCOUNT*

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
****, I started playing Persona 5 again and I accidentally just romanced Kawakami...

I was going to do Makoto instead...

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It's a bit unfortunate the one SF2 song we don't have is Akuma's theme(as far as I know anyway). Granted, my favorite Akuma theme overall is easily Killing Moon. Hands down my favorite Street Fighter track.

Shroob

Sup?
That's the thing I don't get about Sabi.

There is zero way in hell she leaked the Bethesda, Microsoft an the Square E3 presentations flawlessly without some form of insider info

But that stupid-ass game of cat and mouse over Terry when she already had admitted "It's Terry Bogard" on her alternate account is just baffling.

Girl you've already admitted who the hell it is, why are you acting like we don't know?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
That's the thing I don't get about Sabi.

There is zero way in hell she leaked the Bethesda, Microsoft an the Square E3 presentations flawlessly without some form of insider info

But that stupid-*** game of cat and mouse over Terry when she already had admitted "It's Terry Bogard" on her alternate account is just baffling.

Girl you've already admitted who the hell it is, why are you acting like we don't know?
because the attention ***** she is had to keep the c and d act going. It’s more fun when the attention is all on her

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Who is Sabi and why is she relevant at the moment? I'm into leak talk, but I'm constantly out of the loop.
Sabi's basically a couple pegs below Verg, but as others have said, she's become hella strange as of late.

She can drop pretty much everything at E3 minus Nintendo's conference flawlessly

But she needs to have attention on her so she leads people on a wild goose chase over the SNK leak for a day and a half.

According to her, and take it with an enormous grain of salt, the person who told her it's Terry said that Ryu Hyabusa and Crash Bandicoot are not FP5.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Who is Sabi and why is she relevant at the moment? I'm into leak talk, but I'm constantly out of the loop.
An attention seeking liar who doesn’t deserve to be paid attention to for her Nintendo information.

she’s flawless elsewhere but she’s a mess personality and actions wise when it comes down to Nintendo

Shroob

Sup?
because the attention ***** she is had to keep the c and d act going. It’s more fun when the attention is all on her
But still, that just doesn't

Make sense

It's like admitting to a secret openly to your friend and then the next day telling them you have a secret.

You're doing things out of ****ing order.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I'm more annoyed that she dragged Papagenos into this. If she falls through then he goes down with her and he seems like too chill of a dude to deserve that.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
But still, that just doesn't

Make sense

It's like admitting to a secret openly to your friend and then the next day telling them you have a secret.

You're doing things out of ****ing order.
I don’t even know lol. Sabi is such a weird and usually annoying person.

Like she tries to play coy about the alt account but also makes it obvious it’s her. I don’t think she honestly knows what she’s doing most the time

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
> Sabi claims C&D from the Nintendo Ninjas
> People think it’s fake, but people who are part of her discord assure it’s real.
> Sabi acts strange and may or may not have an alternate Twitter account.
> Sabi says she acts how she does to avoid infringing the C&D; that she needs someone else to claim the stuff first, too.
> Sabi starts saying stuff that you think would infringe the C&D anyway, even before someone else claims stuff + the fact she’s talking about it and sounding like she knows stuff anyway.
> This wasabi es no bueno.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
> Sabi claims C&D from the Nintendo Ninjas
> People think it’s fake, but people who are part of her discord assure it’s real.
> Sabi acts strange and may or may not have an alternate Twitter account.
> Sabi says she acts how she does to avoid infringing the C&D.
> Sabi starts saying stuff that you think would infringe the C&D anyway.
> This wasabi is no bueno.
Rule 1# of a C&D

Don't talk about the C&D.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I mean, there's a solid chance we'll know by the time Terry drops, which is what I'm mostly waiting for. I want to see how many of his special moves get crammed into his moveset. Knowing what will and won't be in his kit has me hyped up.

Power Wave, Crack Shoot, Burn Knuckle and Rising Tackle/Power Dunk make the most sense for his specials. I want to see if Power Charge can be a dash attack. Round Wave as a Down-Smash or Forward Smash. Fire Kick should be an Up Smash and maybe his C+D Kick as a Forward Smash if Round Wave is set for Down. And IF Rising Tackle's the recovery, will it be an SRK motion or a charge motion? Will he have a move using Power Wave's input when done in the air?

Will any of his specials be input exclusive?

We know that he has inputs like Ryu and Ken, but does he have the tap and holds that they have for their standard attacks? Typically SNK games are 4 buttons, and some Fatal Fury games have less than that, so there's a chance Terry's Normals are a bit easier to manage than that.

Obviously I've got characters I'd pick for Fighter Pass 5, but at this point, there's very little that'd disappoint me in even the slightest manner, cause I got most of the really cool characters I've wanted.

Last edited:

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Sabi's basically a couple pegs below Verg, but as others have said, she's become hella strange as of late.

She can drop pretty much everything at E3 minus Nintendo's conference flawlessly

But she needs to have attention on her so she leads people on a wild goose chase over the SNK leak for a day and a half.

According to her, and take it with an enormous grain of salt, the person who told her it's Terry said that Ryu Hyabusa and Crash Bandicoot are not FP5.
Medic_sf12_badmagic05.wav
Regardless of the honesty of most leakers, I'm very excited whenever we get to talking about the possibilities. I just seem to enjoy the chain reactions and salt from reveals, I suppose.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If there's any version of Arashi no Saxophone they go with, I hope it's KOF 13's. The one used for EX Iori.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Yeah, I don't have a problem with discussing random leaks but insider/leaker drama is a big no from me.

I guess it's better to look at the evidence rather than questioning whether or not someone we only know through the internet is trustworthy.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I dig when people do stuff like this. Take a soundfont from a particular game/console and make an original track from it. This one from Pokemon Black and White is cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom