• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lighteni

Smash Journeyman
I just realized that the Hero's Comrades spirit has a somewhat large spoiler, being that
Hendrick is there, even though he was a major villian in the first act of the game
Smash seems to draw a very arbitrary line on what’s a spoiler and what isn’t. Remember when they completely spoiled the biggest twist in Mother 3 in Lucas’s Brawl trophy?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Smash seems to draw a very arbitrary line on what’s a spoiler and what isn’t. Remember when they completely spoiled the biggest twist in Mother 3 in Lucas’s Brawl trophy?
That's because Smash wont bring Claus back

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
However, the addition of a character is mostly targeted at the series' fans. Nice wee reference for those who played it.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
I'll never understand this weird portion of the Smash fanbase who acts like they aren't just a bunch of weebs and then try to pretend to not know Japanese games.
I wasn't trying to exclude myself or be insulting

I've known about touhou for years, but if you aren't really into anime stuff than you probably don't know about it

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The Super Crown? Ah yeah, what a creation of the devil itself, how could a simple item caused so much chaos? Good thing it isn't as popular now...

Like how could anyone like this thing? I mean, come on, we all have stantards...

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So we're FINALLY getting the REAL King Boo in a Mario Spinoff game.

Yeah, King Boo with his Luigi's Mansion design is joining Mario Kart Tour, which means that, thankfully, he isn't a generic Boo with a crown.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Given smash track record; i want to believe that dlc5 will be the most hype character; but given the last three reveals in ultimate base was ken, incinroar and plant; i believe dlc5 will be a "why" moment.

It is one data point, but i think they wanted to get the big names out first to sell the pack. The largest name in the while thing was Hero.

Not much else could top him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom