• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You know. I think there should be an exception to the originally a video game character rule. That exception, characters like Geralt and Turok who are more known for their games then anything else. When people think about them, 9 times out of 10 they’re thinking about the games or something based on the games.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So cute.

Currently updating Overwatch.
Now I wanna draw a Ghostbuster inkling.

Oh god. I know it would never happen but how cool would it be if LM3 has ghostbusters content in it? Just like, a bonus Ghostbusters jumpsuit to wear as an alt. Maybe Slimer as a catchable ghost if we’re lucky.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
which ghostbusters tho
Does it matter? I just want to wear the jumpsuit. It would probably be the classic one at this point.

Btw, I really like Answer the Call. Especially the extended cut on Blu-ray. It’s not better then the original, but it’s a fun movie in its own right and has a surprising amount of heart (which for whatever reason they decided to cut out in the theatrical cut).

D

Deleted member

*facepalm*
You must not have been here long enough if you couldn't just assume that lol.

Here's two easy assumptions if you ever have doubt:

1) If it involves Gothfluttershy, it involves furries

2) If it involves Graizen, it involves Agumon

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
This was a little over a week ago but I just recently found out Robert Forster just passed away on the 11th.

I remember him for his leading role in the underrated creature feature classic Alligator (1980). RIP. :(

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

As someone who likes Inkling and Futaba, stuff like this nearly makes me want to mod my Switch, but only nearly. It just ain't worth it for me in the grand scheme of things.

Cracke

Smash Journeyman

I learned that in the first week of being here. Got annoying after the second week.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I've never done mods before, but maybe if somebody makes some character alts I could try downloading them. Jeanne and Ms Pac man would make good alts as their moves would likely be identical to Bayonetta and Pac man.

D

Deleted member

I actually have some unfinished Brawl stage mods. I stopped doing them because Ultimate simply replaced Brawl (and to a lesser extend Project M) for me, so I never felt like completing them. If people care, I could show what I had planned here. I still have the files.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I mean, while I have been on this thread on and off a bit, this is literally the only thread I visit, so I don't really know everyone outside of this thread.
also I don't like rule34 in general, so makes sense why I didn't know it.

D

Deleted member

I mean, while I have been on this thread on and off a bit, this is literally the only thread I visit, so I don't really know everyone outside of this thread.
also I don't like rule34 in general, so makes sense why I didn't know it.
I doubt most people would know anything about the furry one.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I actually have some unfinished Brawl stage mods. I stopped doing them because Ultimate simply replaced Brawl (and to a lesser extend Project M) for me, so I never felt like completing them. If people care, I could show what I had planned here. I still have the files.
Yeah you should show us sometime.

Lighteni

Smash Journeyman
Ah, now I remember why I deleted my last account.

Anyways, I’d still see Ryu as a safer bet than Reimu for the last charcater. A Touhou character would just seem so strange I guess.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Alright SNK fans. Time to place your bets. Based on what we’ve gotten with the other characters, what songs do you think Terry will come with?
Give me Arashi No Saxophone 2 or give me death.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Literally played in Terry's trailer when Iori was on screen if they ho us now I swear
Remember Life Will Change?

Nintendo surely didn't.

So get ready for the most epic gamer prank of the century.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Some day I'd like to mod my Switch but that probably won't happen until Smash Ultimate mods start to get really juicy.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, the only mod I'll ever download is one that gives Cloud English dialogue.... maybe some more FF music too.... I'd also say english voices for the Heroes but there's no archive audio to work with there except for Eleven....

You know, aside from Luminary who already has it, who would voice the heroes in english?

D

Deleted member

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the only mod I'll ever download is one that gives Cloud English dialogue.... maybe some more FF music too.... I'd also say english voices for the Heroes but there's no archive audio to work with there except for Eleven....

You know, aside from Luminary who already has it, who would voice the heroes in english?
why would you want to do that, exactly? Cloud's voice acting is fine, and the Heroes pretty much only make grunt sounds(with a few exceptions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom