• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Okay.

I am now a Lucio main.

It's only been two days, but I've played enough to know that this is the dude I want to practice more with.

Obviously I'll play other Heroes, but Lucio is way too ****ing fun.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Here's my idea for a new track:
Egg Cup, Final Track-Crumbleden (9 section lap like Mount Wario.)
Takes place in the Ruined Kingdom as you race on collapsing bridges, stone towers, and a massive castle, but watch out for the Lord of Lightning as said dragon destroys the entire track to stop you getting to the finish line.
And that's my idea for a new track to put in your game.
For a retro one to come back, my choice would be Wario Collosseum.
And yes, there's was a Egg Cup in Mario Kart 8 as DLC.
Oooh, spooky purple castle track would be fun, though maybe he shouldn’t destroy the entire track. How about he destroys sections like with Grumble Volcano?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Oooh, spooky purple castle track would be fun, though maybe he shouldn’t destroy the entire track. How about he destroys sections like with Grumble Volcano?
Yup! Let me fix it.
Edit: Fixed it!
Also the dragon destroying sections of the track is like Grumble Volcano but more terrifying and intense.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Why? Have him bend around like Parappa the Rapper.
Cause that would look awkward as hell with how he’s designed, especially with his nose. Anyway, I’m done arguing this. This isn’t worth getting annoyed about, I’m clearly not invested and I’m not gonna be convinced otherwise.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I've spent a good chunk of the day using light mode to spice things up, and my eye's have yet to bleed by some miracle

though I will say a lot of the lighter colored text from certain users is an absolute pain to read. I have to click and drag over to see em.

I doubt i'm gonna be using this for too long.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Back from a long day. Was spending time with a close friend and it was legendary. We played co-op all star in Brawl and was able to form a dope duo of him on :pikachu2: and me on :ness2:. Also watched a lot of Pokemon XY, ate at Cheesecake Factory, and just hung out a lot. Was dope.

What are you all up to?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Anyway, any more thoughts on any of this before we move on? Roster or questions?
I may do a Nintendo Kart roster based on the franchises I mentioned earlier but for now I wanted to replug my Mario Kart 9 roster as I made a few changes and wanted to ask everyone’s thoughts.
Toad
Toadette
Koopa Troopa
Dry Bones
Shy Guy
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Lakitu
Larry
Lemmy
Wendy
Kamek
Blooper
E. Gadd
Nabbit
Cappy
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Birdo
Diddy Kong
Bowser Jr.
Iggy
Ludwig
Pauline
Captain Toad
Hammer Bro (has Boomerang, Fire and Ice Colors)
Dixie Kong
Cranky Kong
Captain Syrup
Donkey Kong
Wario
Waluigi
Bowser (w/Dry Bowser Costume)
Rosalina
King Boo (w/Luigi’s Mansion Costume)
Petey Piranha
Funky Kong
Wiggler
Roy
Morton
King Bob-omb
Boom Boom
Pom Pom
Chargin’ Chuck
King K. Rool

Also want to ask for potential ideas for new tracks as well as suggestions for which retro tracks should return (I’m planning 2 each game)

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
Back from a long day. Was spending time with a close friend and it was legendary. We played co-op all star in Brawl and was able to form a dope duo of him on :pikachu2: and me on :ness2:. Also watched a lot of Pokemon XY, ate at Cheesecake Factory, and just hung out a lot. Was dope.

What are you all up to?
Internet flanked on me for a few days

R.I.P. Baby Mario...

You've probably seen this already Zinith Zinith but maaaaan the guys who found those glitches are just crazy. Some of the glitches require some very elaborate set-ups/super precise conditions, i can't imagine how many hours of labbing they put into the game. I guess some of this stuff can be useful for certain types of speedruns but still... they're crazy.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
R.I.P. Baby Mario...

You've probably seen this already Zinith Zinith but maaaaan the guys who found those glitches are just crazy. Some of the glitches require some very elaborate set-ups/super precise conditions, i can't imagine how many hours of labbing they put into the game. I guess some of this stuff can be useful for certain types of speedruns but still... they're crazy.
My favorite is my boi literally eating the memory of the game :yoshi:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
When the next Mario Kart comes out, I actually do expect a few more characters from other series on top of what we have. Not a bunch, but maybe someone like Samus and Kirby. Possibly even Captain Falcon.

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Oh dang did I miss a discussion about smash kart? I tried to build a game based on that idea on roblox years ago.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
When the next Mario Kart comes out, I actually do expect a few more characters from other series on top of what we have. Not a bunch, but maybe someone like Samus and Kirby. Possibly even Captain Falcon.
Captain Falcon really should have made his debut in MK8 alongside the Mute City and Big Blue tracks. it's really weird that we have his vehicle and the two tracks, yet they won't go all the way and give us the captain himself.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113

What are you all up to?
Just still playing Bayonetta lol. I'm at the last chapter now.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I guess, but I just don’t know how they’d incorporate FE into a kart racer, how do you think they’d handle vehicles for that series?
There are actually a few options that would work thematically.

One option is a kart shaped like a covered wagon that's just called The Convoy, since the convoy is a nigh ever-present series element. Pegasus or horse shaped motorcycles could work as well. If we're talking about Three Houses specifically, there's also another option: the explosives cart used by certain Battalions, including Edelgard's signature Raging Flames battalion. :p

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Captain Falcon really should've been in mk8. We already got his car and everything so why not.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Captain Falcon really should've been in mk8. We already got his car and everything so why not.
because captain falcon personally insulted shigeru miyamoto in 2006, which is why he refuses to make another f-zero

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
I noticed the talk of Sonic Adventure 1 earlier (one of two Sonic games I've really played and completed), then saw this just now and had to share, because it made me bust out laughing:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I know the Adventure 1 discussion is dead, but uh...

Chaos needs to stop getting done dirty. Like, I know he turned good at the end of Adventure 1, but they keep bringing him back only for him to get disrespected hard. Like, Gens did it right, but other games? Uh...

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Fat Yoshi for Mario Kart. He'd be the heaviest character and his special is "chocolate eggs" :yoshi:
Don't forget Kirb as DLC, his special is Knife.
Also if there was a Double Dash sequel, both Fat Yoshi and Kirb would be DLC and are partners with each other. Just like Mario and Luigi.
d4d2df6df256ab0240dcaa6d1885daf68a21e457v2_00.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom