• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Aurane Aurane , Noipoi Noipoi , KMDP KMDP , Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! ,@Taylor F , Wademan94 Wademan94 , Tako Tuesday Tako Tuesday ,@JDCabrera

I got something for ya all that isn't very spooky, but is quit...well, I let you see for yourself. ;)

Hope you enjoy.
Shout-out to DMX, who while I can't link due to some NSFW arts, did a awesome job on this.

Coloring all done by me, shading will be done by me too.
I guess she likes having her pants very low, and painfully tight.

Jokes aside, this looks great! Both of you did amazing work.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I wish that more of the Smash fandom would actually give the Bayonetta games a chance and stop blindly hating on the character just because she was really strong in Smash 4.
Agreed.
And not all of them are swordsmen either.

What if you wanted a Platinum medal, but Kamiya said "Fight Gracious and Glorious!"
Gracious and Glorious are the worst.

D

Deleted member

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I guess she likes having her pants very low, and painfully tight.

Jokes aside, this looks great! Both of you did amazing work.
It's more of a short than pants, but yeah, it's a bit fanservice as you can guess.

But hey, it allow for better movement at least, which is needed for her fighting style.

Also, ABS.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
YES YES YES YES!

YES!
ngl, I was excited to share it here because I know you be happy to see that.

Glad I wasn't wrong. ;)

Also, frick, forgot to tag redfeatherraven redfeatherraven , if you read this red, make sure to go to this post here.
Aurane Aurane , Noipoi Noipoi , KMDP KMDP , Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! ,@Taylor F , Wademan94 Wademan94 , Tako Tuesday Tako Tuesday ,@JDCabrera

I got something for ya all that isn't very spooky, but is quit...well, I let you see for yourself. ;)

Hope you enjoy.
Shout-out to DMX, who while I can't link due to some NSFW arts, did a awesome job on this.

D

Deleted member

Am I the only here who doesn't like fanservice?

Don't answer that. I already know the answer. lol

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
how nice.

i posted my okami pictures on a subreddit for art because silly me thought sharing it would help from my breakdown yesterdsy.

Nope, my post got 5 upvotes, then went down to 4 and my posts went from the default 1 to 0

...in never sharing my stuff again

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So remember the image leak that has penguin wizzard, I saw it pointed out that maybe there's a stronger point in it then we thought that the previews might have confirmed. Which is:

That eevee picture. Its a person dressed as eevee, not an animal like a fox for eevee or literally anything else, but a costume.

And what did we see in the previews? Trainer's dressed as eevee. Coincidence? Maybe, but this is something interesting to consider.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

If some posts from some users I read on this forum are anything to go by, no, you're aren't alone.

In fact, if the art I post contain fanservice, do you want to make sure I don't tag you? You can be honest here, I don't want to show stuff you aren't a fan of.
Oh boy, that's just...

Wow.
bat thumb up.gif

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Fan service is definitely something that I appreciate.
You wouldn't want your fans and **** malfunctioning during the warmer parts of the year, so it's nice to have reliable services to help out with repairs.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
So remember the image leak that has penguin wizzard, I saw it pointed out that maybe there's a stronger point in it then we thought that the previews might have confirmed. Which is:

That eevee picture. Its a person dressed as eevee, not an animal like a fox for eevee or literally anything else, but a costume.

And what did we see in the previews? Trainer's dressed as eevee. Coincidence? Maybe, but this is something interesting to consider.
Alternatively

Galarian Mimikyu

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If some posts from some users I read on this forum are anything to go by, no, you're aren't alone.

In fact, if the art I post contain fanservice, do you want to make sure I don't tag you? You can be honest here, I don't want to show stuff you aren't a fan of.

View attachment 242567
Nah man, it's cool! That's a little fanservice-y, not a big deal. I don't mind that. Becomes an issue for me if a show or whatnot relies on fanservice or if a character is the walking talking definition of fanservice. I was just pulling you leg, dont worry my guy. I really enjoy seeing your stuff. :)

D

Deleted member

Not gonna lie. It's still so crazy to me that I do voice over. It's awesome seeing fans of stuff I voice in, (and heck, even fans of the character I voice) just having fun with the character and enjoying them. It's means a lot to me that I get to be a part of that process and bring that character to life.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Nah man, it's cool! That's a little fanservice-y, not a big deal. I don't mind that. Becomes an issue for me if a show or whatnot relies on fanservice or if a character is the walking talking definition of fanservice. I was just pulling you leg, dont worry my guy. I really enjoy seeing your stuff. :)
I do have some pretty fanservicey characters admittely but I do try to give them a reason as to why they are so fanservice-y.

Still, if I consider something is too much for this forum, I won't show it, even if it's a great artwork of my characters, because:

1)Because I care about you guys and don't want to ruin your days
2)I don't want to get problems with the mods

4d6.gif

Perfect logic, if I say so.

D

Deleted member

I do have some pretty fanservicey characters admittely but I do try to give them a reason as to why they are so fanservice-y.

Still, if I consider something is too much for this forum, I won't show it, even if it's a great artwork of my characters, because:

1)Because I care about you guys and don't want to ruin your days
2)I don't want to get problems with the mods

View attachment 242568
Perfect logic, if I say so.
"Try to give them a reason as to why they're fanservice-y."

Wayforward, is that you? /s

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Anyone else have Switch Dead by Daylight here?

I'm trying to get it up to my PS4 version in terms of actually you know being playable, but lol, my favorite killer is a mess to play on the pro controller, aiming is trash.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
"Try to give them a reason as to why they're fanservice-y."

Wayforward, is that you? /s
Fanservice can serve more than just making peoples...let's just say, excited, if it's played right.

EVA from MGS3, Dorothea from FE: 3H & Bayonetta are great exemple of that, and I want to make sure to follow that principe as best I can.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Fanservice can serve more than just making peoples...let's just say, excited, if it's played right.

EVA from MGS3, Dorothea from FE: 3H & Bayonetta are great exemple of that, and I want to make sure to follow that principe as best I can.
hopefully you dont count Female byleths design as done right

D

Deleted member

Do you mean serving the character's personality? I always thought they made characters personalities "sexy" so that content creators can have fanservice and not have it feel out of place.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
hopefully you dont count Female byleths design as done right
Well, I was talking more than just character design with those 3 exemples.
Do you mean serving the character's personality? I always thought they made characters personalities "sexy" so that content creators can have fanservice and not have it feel out of place.
Yeah, sort of, but my point is that the fanservice design can be use in more than one way if done right and greatly improve the character outside of their sexy appaeal.

EVA from MGS3 is sexy, and she know that, so she use it to manipulate Snake & others to fullfill her missions and have some fun too along the way,, she isn't just here to show her boobs ot the camera is what I mean, her fanservice element serve a purpose and let on more than meet the eyes.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Hope you enjoy.

Them abs tho...

In all seriousness, great job on this piece! I really like how she turned out!

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
GIMME SWORD & SHIELD LEAKS ALREADY!
Opossum Opossum give em the deets

Also the issue with fanservice is when it's either out of place, like having a serious moment only to have everything devolve to boobs, out of character, like shy girls who don't like attention being drawn in super skimpy outfits and in poses showing off their stuff despite a shy person not ever realistically wearing that kind of ****, or one note, such as a character existing solely for fanservice

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yeah, that's definitely a fan service-y design, but not in a bad way. Not at all.
That, and normally, as you can see here.
Marsa Mizuki.png

Her default design hide the more "sexy" part of her as some might say, and she wear it like that a good chunk of the time, so it's usually pretty rare for her to show off her ABS & other stuff, the fanservce factor isn't played much with her what I mean.

For others tho, like Alicia....yeah, it's definitly more played straight, but again, there is reasons for that, mostly because , in-universe, she is inspired by succubus acton, and her sexy form allow her to manipulate others more easily, to give a few exemples.
Them abs tho...

In all seriousness, great job on this piece! I really like how she turned out!
What can I say, but

Abs for days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom