• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

But I dont get why even my comments were getting downvoted and it makes me think maybe my stuff actually isnt good as other say
nah, it's part of reddit culture. people tend to downvote for no reason.
like i said, its fine to be upset, just dont let it get to you too much.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
saw that harada tweet

that was pretty funny honestly, i dont think hes singling out a specific group though.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
-last post on previous page-
sad groose.gif

The curse continue

D

Deleted member

how do i draw a dog snout
a lil boop should do :p

in all seriousness, depends on what you're going for. Feral dog(or just really angry?) just draw a long, thin, half circle
For a pet, or just cute, make a long(width-wise) half circle, and maybe a little thickness.

This is coming from a guy that doesn't really draw that much thou, so take this with a grain of salt

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Random thought, do you think some madman will try to speedrun Ring Fit Adventure?
That'd be a sight to behold at GDQ.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
can you speedrun wii fit
Depends.

Can you speedrun getting the highest ranking on the different activities? Absolutely.
Can you speedrun getting your BMI to a healthy level? Not without surgery. Even then you'd need to recover enough to keep your balance enough for it to take a reading.

Ring Fit Adventure has a story mode so it's got a more defined end point.

D

Deleted member

Can you speedrun getting your BMI to a healthy level? Not without surgery. Even then you'd need to recover enough to keep your balance enough for it to take a reading.
Just adopt Saitama's workout routine and fast for 20+ hours a day. Ezpz :4diddy:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Uhh... I was joking but... looks like reality beat me to it

https://www.speedrun.com/wii_fit_u

Lot of empty categories though...
Well if any one wants to be a world record holder, just play Wii Fit U minigames while filming yourself and you should be golden.

D

Deleted member

>reddit votes

People care about those? Like, they mean absolutely nothing.
eh, they do matter in certain situations.
For example, most subs have a min karma limit before you can post.
any individual post with negative karma is auto-hidden(meaning people won't see it as much)
and those are just the two off the top of my head.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

>reddit votes

People care about those? Like, they mean absolutely nothing.
Beyond people just chasing e-clout, certain businesses will actually pay good money for accounts with high karma for advertising purposes

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Going to go for the night, it's getting really late here.

Thanks for coming to my spoopy bar where I talk why fanservice can be a good thing and why girls with abs are awesome, I hope you all have a great time here.
Richter peace sign.jpg

See ya all next time.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Just came back from watching Maleficent: Mistress of Evil from the Cinema.

Overall, Angelina Jolie was certainly and definitely the main standout of the film whilst I still see great potential in Elle Fanning. However, I felt that the film's story and supporting characters were the weakest aspects of the film. They could've made a much more interesting villain plot with Michelle Pfieffer's Queen Ingrith instead of making her intentions too obvious during the scene when she whispered to King John. Chiwetel Ejiofor's Conall was very underdeveloped whilst Jenn Murray's performace of Gerda was almost very robotic throughout the film and especially during the secne when she was playing the organ was something that I could not stop cringing so much.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Some dude named Givorsteal auditioned for a project I'm making, and I swear I've heard his name before, but it's just not coming to me.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
been playing final fantasy 7 more than i have dragon quest

i should also be keeping up with the dimitri timeline in FE3H but man this is a lot of games to keep juggling

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
At tomorrow's video game night at my I'm going to I hope I can convince people to play Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled.

But more than likely they only want to play Smash.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

At tomorrow's video game night at my I'm going to I hope I can convince people to play Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled.

But more than likely they only want to play Smash.
I mean, in all honesty, CTR has really gone downhill since launch.
Hell, the stats of the racers literally does nothing for a few specific stats.
If you want to play a racing game, Mario Kart already has that kinda gameplay nailed down.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I still hope 8 Deluxe doesn’t count as the Switch generation’s Mario Kart and we can get a proper Mario Kart 9 down the road.

I may or may not be a bit sour on having to buy the DLC for the Wii U version

Last edited:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
For those unaware, today marks the special anniversary for the airing of one of the most iconic moments in anime history on U.S. television:

"I am the hope of the universe....I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace...I am the protector of the innocent...I am the light in the darkness...I am truth. Ally to good... Nightmare to you!!!"

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I mean, in all honesty, CTR has really gone downhill since launch.
Hell, the stats of the racers literally does nothing for a few specific stats.
If you want to play a racing game, Mario Kart already has that kinda gameplay nailed down.
I'm actually glad I picked CTRNF over MK8D.

D

Deleted member

I'm actually glad I picked CTRNF over MK8D.
good for you! But I feel that if you're friends want to play smash, and smash only, it might not be the best idea to try and convince them to play an entirely different genre of games. If I were you, I would just slowly edge em into the idea of playing other games, then pounce. but that's just me.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
God I hope not.

I’m still iffy on this idea.
I understand. You'd loose the Mario celebration you've been enjoying for years. I don't necessarily want it to replace the series entirely. Just as a companion series that I would enjoy more than Mario Kart proper.

Would be cool if they differentiated it from Mario Kart by including elements from games like Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed and Crash Team Racing.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I think a "Super Smash Kart" could work as long as they handle the non-Mario characters the same way third-parties are handled in Smash. Don't make them the focus, limit each series to one or two characters, and don't give each franchise a new track in each Mario Kart - instead, just choose a few to bring back for the retro cups and battle arenas.

Also, while I doubt this will ever happen, it'd be pretty surreal if Pikachu and Mewtwo were somehow playable racers in a Mario Kart game.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I understand. You'd loose the Mario celebration you've been enjoying for years. I don't necessarily want it to replace the series entirely. Just as a companion series that I would enjoy more than Mario Kart proper.

Would be cool if they differentiated it from Mario Kart by including elements from games like Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed and Crash Team Racing.
I don’t even think it’d be feasible to begin with. I mean, good luck on trying to convince all the third party companies to lend their characters to a kart racer, best I see is :ultsonic::ultmegaman::ultpacman:, hell I don’t think Nintendo could convince Intelligent Systems or Game Freak to join in. It’ll probably be a lot more limited than you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom