• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

If you could become a Pokemon, what type would you want to be? I keep going back and forth between Ice and Electric. Maybe I could change type? Either way I'd be dual typed with Fairy.
Ghost because I wanna die:4diddy:
On a serious note still ghost so I could spook and haunt people for kicks

Last edited by a moderator:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I feel it's worth mentioning that Scribblenauts and Nintendo have already collaberated. For the Wii U version of unlimited, there was Mario and Zelda content present, and it was a launch title. He kinda makes sense, in a way.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Why do the images have to die at the same time we're discussing Maxwell Scribblenaut?

I want to use my vast legion of memes relating to him.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Yeah, I'm on team fake. They're revealing way too much in one sitting to be realistically believable.

I also just don't want to believe it because that list is honestly pretty bad, bar the Dark Souls rep, imo.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Sonic adventure 3
Sonic Adventure 3, Half-Life 3, Mother 3 localization.

3 + 3 + 3 = 9

Mega Man X9 confirmed.

someone who leaked piranha plant and banjo is now saying fighter pass 2 (or at least part of it) is, and i quote:
  • ryu hayabusa (technically challenger pack 5, but also included in the leak)
  • jonesy (fortnite)
  • claire redfield (RE)
  • maxwell (scribblenauts)
  • chosen undead (dark souls)
which all sounds pretty bull****

until sabi pinned it and started cautioning people not to dismiss it out of hand on her discord like with SNK
Man, other than Hayabusa, this sounds SUPER mid. Also, Claire over Jill AND Leon, not that she isn't cool, but you hate to see it.

D

Deleted member

Team leaning on fake. fb post seems kinda suicidal and the whole timeline going that far seems fishy plus no offense to Claire and Maxwell fans, those two inclusions feel random as hell.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I don’t really know much about Sabi or what they leaked prior to becoming this “all knowing” Smash leaker, but friends of mine really don’t trust her information.

As in, she fishes for information from other leakers and then when plenty of people know about it will say, “See? I told you! Most reliable source of rumors!”

Also interesting that she’s commenting on something she was dealt an NDA to not do. Again.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, I'm on team fake. They're revealing way too much in one sitting to be realistically believable.
Wait when did we go back to the Grinch Leak days?

Nah but seriously that reasoning could also go for the Grinch leak and I find that funny, Also who's to say they're revealing it in one direct? this wouldn't be like the Grinch leak like I joked about.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
"bad" is an adjective that cannot be applied to Maxwell.

...well it can, but not in this context anyways.
Well, I mean, I never played those games, so I don't have an opinion on him. *shrug*
Wait when did we go back to the Grinch Leak days?

Nah but seriously that reasoning could also go for the Grinch leak and I find that funny, Also who's to say they're revealing it in one direct? this wouldn't be like the Grinch leak like I joked about.
No, I mean them just simply leaking all of that at once and it all being real.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I don’t really know much about Sabi or what they leaked prior to becoming this “all knowing” Smash leaker, but friends of mine really don’t trust her information.

As in, she fishes for information from other leakers and then when plenty of people know about it will say, “See? I told you! Most reliable source of rumors!”

Also interesting that she’s commenting on something she was dealt an NDA to not do. Again.
I've always got unreliable vibes from her, honestly. Something about her just doesn't sit right with me.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
leaker no. 2

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

It’s almost as if she lied about the NDA.
Here’s a picture of
Sabi

your friend is right though. Thats exactly what she does for Nintendo. She has never once herself been right with Nintendo info or even given any really that someone didn’t say first.

she’s flawless for Xbox and Sony, but she has nothing on Nintendo

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Write a plot for Sonic Adventure 3.

The only requirements are Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Eggman, and a new hedgehog must be involved. Anything else is fair game.

Go!
What a challege. Remind me to tag you when I think of something because this is gonna take some effort.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
leaker no. 2

Here comes the domino effect.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yeah, he's impossible. He violates one of the leading rules of the newcomers this game.

they can't be characters I want.
Bruh.

To me it's just weird that a leaker would know and be able to leak five characters at once.
Which is why its suspect. Most leaks that turn out to be real only have a single character at a time. All 5 seems a little convenient.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Well, I mean, I never played those games, so I don't have an opinion on him. *shrug*

No, I mean them just simply leaking all of that at once and it all being real.
F I X T H A T .

The Scribblenaut Mega Pack is on Switch, you can get it for $40 at most, and contains arguably the best game in the series (Unlimited)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
leaker no. 2

-Geno is leakbait.

why must they always hurt me?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I just want to point out that allowing North American companies to bow to a foreign power is not good for anyone but that foreign power.
Fair point.

I still want Tracer and Crash Bandicoot in Smash and will continue to support the Crash and Spyro franchises. I'm not gonna let them die again. That's how they win.
-Geno is leakbait.

why must they always hurt me?
Honestly...... I don't buy that at all. Now that I've seen that part of the leak I'm almost convinced it's fake.

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
leaker no. 2

I’m fairly certain that’s a Sabi alt account.

Can we also talk about how they reveal...pick 5 of the Fighter Pass, and then 4 fighters for the remaining picks? I suppose there’s no guarantees that we’re getting 5 more, but that seems...weird.

D

Deleted member

With Terry it was the same, she just waited until Vergeben talked and I remember hearing her deleting her posts in discord that mentionwd Terry before the confirmation.
leaker no. 2
Isn't that just suspicious dude who is totally not Sabi's alt?

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Uh no?

do you not remember Erdrick, who was leaked 9 months before his reveal?

or plant, or banjo?
No one leaked plant. If they did, no one believed them. Hero was datamined. Not leaked. And no one leaked banjo or terry.

This new one is the same as last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom