• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
> Fighter's Pass
> Sameguy(s) constantly showing up in leaks.
> Get absolutely no one I'm super-ultra jazzed for
> Leaks with cool info confirmed fake because of course they would
> Additional DLC announced. New leak heavily implied to be the real deal
> Yet again another Pass(?) with characters I am cool with at best and indifferent towards at worst

"...Man who thought he'd lost all hope loses last additional bit of hope he didn't even know he still had..."
https://i.imgur.com/zFPy3IR.jpg

I have to call bull**** on that one.

DLC for Smash has never leaked that way, and those picks are just.... I don’t know how you see a 2nd pass like that as comparable to the first. The picks are just nothing in comparison.

I would love a Resident Evil character, and there’s nothing wrong with Claire, but you don’t pick any of the biggest three of Leon, Jill, or Chris? Have to call bull**** on that one.
Yeah, it's really bizarre. No Boulder Bro Chris? No Roundhouse Kick Leon? No Jill "I'M A MEMBER OF S.T.A.R.S." Sandwich? So bizarre, and in all the wrong ways too. You'd think they'd at least share a slot as a composite fighter ALA Hero, but... no, apparently?

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
What's everyone's three favorite characters ever? Mine are

1. Daggett (The Angry Beavers)
2. Tie between Godzilla and Gamera
3. King Kong
1. Lelouch and C.C. (Code Geass)
2. Tony Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
3. Mythra (Xenoblade Chronicles 2)

Last edited:

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC
I am curious why Sabi backed this because this really feels like a regular ol’ 4chan leak.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
But Sabi’s backing it though. Which is wacky.
I mean..... can anyone say that those are bad characters? I've seen almost all of them come up multiple times with support behind them. I understand people wanting some first parties, but aside from Claire (which is weird) it's not that bad. I've been prepping for Fortnite in Smash in the background just in case, so I'm willing to try it. Plus, there's still a 5th character missing from "Fighter Pass 2" and the chance we could get PP esque bonus characters with no stage or spirits and maybe two songs (which is how I'd do Geno, Edelguard, and Grookey's Final Evolution if I were him), and it wouldn't disproove this leak because they'd be outside of "fighter pass 2" maybe as some sort of mass drop all at once.

Plus, it still doesn't have Crash or DoomSlayer and we all know that the DLC won't be over till those two drop.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
someone who leaked piranha plant and banjo is now saying fighter pass 2 (or at least part of it) is, and i quote:
  • ryu hayabusa (technically challenger pack 5, but also included in the leak)
  • jonesy (fortnite)
  • claire redfield (RE)
  • maxwell (scribblenauts)
  • chosen undead (dark souls)
which all sounds pretty bull****

until sabi pinned it and started cautioning people not to dismiss it out of hand on her discord like with SNK
- we get maxwell

-but that means jonsey get in.

that’s a consequence I could live with.

D

Deleted member

I don’t get the need of the fandom to be upset about this leak.

Doh maybe that is because I already got everyone and everything I wanted, so by default I’m indifferent.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
someone who leaked piranha plant and banjo is now saying fighter pass 2 (or at least part of it) is, and i quote:
  • ryu hayabusa (technically challenger pack 5, but also included in the leak)
  • jonesy (fortnite)
  • claire redfield (RE)
  • maxwell (scribblenauts)
  • chosen undead (dark souls)
which all sounds pretty bull****

until sabi pinned it and started cautioning people not to dismiss it out of hand on her discord like with SNK
Yikes.

That's all I'll say is yikes.

D

Deleted member

What if you wanted: REIMU HAKUREI

But God said: [laughs]
Sakurai default dances on your hopes and dreams
Also this is probably bull****, any leak that knows that much and also gives out timeframes/schedules of when stuff is to be revealed is just not believable

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If you could become a Pokemon, what type would you want to be? I keep going back and forth between Ice and Electric. Maybe I could change type? Either way I'd be dual typed with Fairy.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
That leak has all third-parties, which I'd dislike, but one of them is Maxwell, so I'd gladly accept it. I never hated Fortnite, and I don't care what Resident Evil rep we get.

D

Deleted member

Right now, I relate with the Comedian logo in the first page of the Watchemn visual novel.

A lonely boy, looking forward to every character including the ones alledgely leaked... surrounded by full on chaos around Discord and the rest of the internet produced by the tension between the rest of the Smash fandom.

We truly live in a society

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Honestly remove Claire and replace her with Leon it kill and that’s a good pass.

jonsey may be hated but he would still big time to you get audiences. Hell jonsey sales would probably cover the price of fighters pass 3 tbh.

maxwell seems unlikely but would be pretty popular I imagine. He’s got plenty of potentially and there is a lot of love for his series by people.

chosen undead would be a pretty big grab for the pass overall and a series with a huge following. Pretty likely candidate overall

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also I wouldn’t take sabi seriously.

she just backs up any other leaker when it comes to Nintendo. None of the stuff she says from there are ever from her first.

so if she’s saying jonsey is being heard, it’s possible, but I’d take it with a grain of salt until someone like verge says something if at all

D

Deleted member

Even if this is true which I doubt it is we'd still have six more DLC characters if the WoL slots are anything to go by so this shouldn't worry anyone. The fifth DLC Character of this hypothetical FP 2 and then a possible FP 3.

Though this leak totally smells of bogus and at best it would probably be a Gematsu situation I think. Claire, Maxwell and the sheer amount of content this dude is claiming kinda kills it for me.

Also couldn't this dude just have posted an unknown number of Smash Bros predictions pre-November Direct and then proceed to delete them once the 1 out of any amount of posts came true?

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
If you could become a Pokemon, what type would you want to be? I keep going back and forth between Ice and Electric. Maybe I could change type? Either way I'd be dual typed with Fairy.
I'd probably a Water Type, or maybe a Psychic Type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom