• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I don’t get the headcanon of Samus being lesbian.

Why?

Because she’s a strong and powerful female? Which so many people for some reason think that just because a women is capable and strong that she can’t be straight.

Like I don’t get it. That’s the main reason I see so many people weather it be In Form posts, art, writing, etc, depict someone as lesbian. I’m not saying it’s wrong to do that, but there’s a lot of people out there who will straight deny any other option but said character being lesbian.

it’s just non sensibility. It’s like the cliche that the feminine guy has to be the gay friend.

These two stereotypes are hugely overused and don’t see why people keep defaulting to them

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Are there any generally agreed upon tier lists right now, or is it still too early? I'm looking up lists online and they're all over the place.
Many pro players have created their own lists, but we are nowhere near having an official one. Though I do know there was a list that took many pro lists, and averaged the placements for each character.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Write a plot for Sonic Adventure 3.

The only requirements are Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Eggman, and a new hedgehog must be involved. Anything else is fair game.

Go!
Sonic, Tails and Knuckles visit Amy who has decided to pursue the idol industry in Studiopolis. She is partnered with and befriended a new character Synth, a holographic hedgehog who’s become the biggest rising star in Studiopolis. Little did they know that Synth was actually a creation by Eggman in order to harness the power of the Rhythm Wisps from Lost World as he’s discovered untapped potential power within them that can be unleashed by those with the strongest rhythm in dancing. Now Sonic, Amy and all your favorite characters must dance in order to win over the Rhythm Wisps and...

Oh wait, these are ideas I had for a Sonic rhythm game, never mind.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Yeah, as a Half Life fan, you understand that you will die before ValvE makes Half Life 3. So you settle with a really good fan made interpretation and pretend you completed the series and die a happy man.

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
After spending 20 minutes walking my dog in 90 degree weather after it was like 60 all weekend, I’d like to present this image.
Except images are apparently broken again so I’ll just say this: Texas needs to make up its mind is it fall or summer?

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
someone who leaked piranha plant and banjo is now saying fighter pass 2 (or at least part of it) is, and i quote:
  • ryu hayabusa (technically challenger pack 5, but also included in the leak)
  • jonesy (fortnite)
  • claire redfield (RE)
  • maxwell (scribblenauts)
  • chosen undead (dark souls)
which all sounds pretty bull****

until sabi pinned it and started cautioning people not to dismiss it out of hand on her discord like with SNK

Noipoi

Howdy!
someone who leaked piranha plant and banjo is now saying fighter pass 2 (or at least part of it) is, and i quote:
  • jonesy (fortnite)
  • claire redfield (RE)

until sabi pinned it and started cautioning people not to dismiss it out of hand on her discord like with SNK
This sounds like the most fake roster.

Barely a step above Bubsy and Freddy Fazbear.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
  • jonesy (fortnite)
  • claire redfield (RE)

Bull ****ing **** Claire's the RE character. I wouldn't mind but Claire's not even in the top 3 Resi choices

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
  • jonesy (fortnite)
  • claire redfield (RE)

Let's all take a second and imagine Jonsey fighting Sans Undertale while Megalovania blares in the background.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
  • jonesy (fortnite)
  • claire redfield (RE)
this all sounds pretty ridiculous, anyone who beleives this is a foolish fool-
This is real, and anyone who denies this is a foolish fool from foolville

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I have to call bull**** on that one.

DLC for Smash has never leaked that way, and those picks are just.... I don’t know how you see a 2nd pass like that as comparable to the first. The picks are just nothing in comparison.

I would love a Resident Evil character, and there’s nothing wrong with Claire, but you don’t pick any of the biggest three of Leon, Jill, or Chris? Have to call bull**** on that one.

EDIT: also, while Koei Tecmo could have lied when they said they weren’t asked for Smash, if we treat Blizzard and Zun as “nope”, then would that not disconfirm Hayabusa in the same way?

Idk, but it doesn’t sound right. Who is this “dude who leaked Piranha Plant” anyway? I only remember the random 4chan dude.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

• jonesy (fortnite)
  • claire redfield (RE)

I don't think this leak is real but Jonesy getting in and causing so much chaos within the Smash fanbase would be absolutely hilarious.

It would be the character to cause chaos even more so than a new FE character, Steve, Any of those kinds of controversial characters and I am here for it.

Still though the leaks that claim to know this much content usually know nothing and the picks seem to be a bit too random. Claire over Jill, Leon or Chris? That seems a bit suspicious so does Maxwell and Jonesy they seem a bit too random.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
  • jonesy (fortnite)
  • claire redfield (RE)

• Can't have a leak without Ryu I guess
  • Imagine the chaos
  • Wouldn't they choose another Resi character?
  • Wait what
  • The Google leak rises again ... sort of

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
It still annoys me that the Kirby series in Smash hasn't gotten modern representation from the latest games. (Return to Dreamland, Triple Deluxe, Planet Robobot, Star Allies.) Give my boy Bandana Dee a chance to get in Smash Brothers.

Last edited:

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Write a plot for Sonic Adventure 3.

The only requirements are Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Eggman, and a new hedgehog must be involved. Anything else is fair game.

Go!
SA1 and 2 heavily hint towards Sonic being some kind of ultimate being that Shadow and Emerl were based on from whatever Gerald Robotnik found exploring angel island (probably the murals)

maybe a continuation of that
I woudnt mind if they also continue Sonic Rushes story were some threat causes the blazes and sonics world to combine

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
EDIT: also, while Koei Tecmo could have lied when they said they weren’t asked for Smash, if we treat Blizzard and Zun as “nope”, then would that not disconfirm Hayabusa in the same way?

Idk, but it doesn’t sound right. Who is this “dude who leaked Piranha Plant” anyway? I only remember the random 4chan dude.
because images are once again dead:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
  • jonesy (fortnite)
  • claire redfield (RE)
wow, look at all that money I can save

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
  • jonesy (fortnite)
  • claire redfield (RE)

hmmm..... I have no quarrel with this roster. But I still want Crash Bandicoot. Although Claire as the ONLY resi character is...... odd.

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
This new leak doesn't have Phoenix Wright from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, ergo it is fake.

I don't make the rules, I just enforce 'em.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
leak can't be real because it lacks notable first parties like john sushi striker

it also has maxwell which can't be possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom