• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Yeah, a leak that totally spoiled some of the game like right from the start and so far has been right.

Glad Luigi's Mansion 3 hasn't gotten spoiled. Nah, Nintendo is doing that for the leakers apparently

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Yeah, a leak that totally spoiled some of the game like right from the start and so far has been right.

Glad Luigi's Mansion 3 hasn't gotten spoiled. Nah, Nintendo is doing that for the leakers apparently
imagine rolling up to leakers roundtable 2019 and beng the guy who leaked ****ing luigi's mansion spoilers

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
The leakers can spoil Smash and Pokemon as much as they please.

Just leave Luigi out of this.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
i can't believe luigi dies at the end, i'm interested to see how this shakes up the canon going forward into phase 4

Noipoi

Howdy!
And just like that. After being praised with that first crappy "drawing" i showed y'all, I lost all motivation to make anything else
I’ve seen crap, I’ve made crap, and I can tell ya that was a good start. Keep at it and you could go far.

Or you could just quit because you don’t like compliments or whatever. You do you boo.

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC
Typhoon seems to be moving away from Japan. They say that Japan's stringent building codes and comprehensive disaster warning systems will help minimize casualties, though the damage still seems to be quite tremendous. For those who are affected, I hope they land on their feet safely.

If there are actually leaks now for Pokemon SwSh and LM3, I wouldn't be surprised. Generally been quiet on the Smash side of things while Terry approaches, unless you count a Square-Enix higher-up/producer talking about having a meal with Sakurai and what it possibly means.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
My question is, how does Pokemon always get nearly 100% leaked like a day after it's announcement? It happened with like every gen past Gen 2, so you'd think they'd have iron doors by now or something.

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
It really is amazing how much Next Level Games has improved from Dark Moon. We have incredible cutscenes that add so much personality to the characters, plenty of boss ghosts, and a lot of really creative themes that you wouldn't have expected to see (disco floor, movie floor, medieval floor, pirate restaurant floor, etc.)

Really hope the game breaks 5 million. It deserves it.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Spoilers for the upcoming Mario and Zelda titles:

They save their princess from the evil bad dude and use various tools along the way

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Spoilers for the new Pokemon games...

The main character controlled becomes Galar champion in the end.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Obviously he’s going to be replaced by gooigi
what if every time a mario character dies they die forever and get replaced by a lab-grown clone, and gooigi is just one of the clones still in the middle of its formation stage

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also why tf is toad driving? He can’t see over the steering wheel:
7F8CAE16-DEE0-43F7-A9D3-354B6237AFC5.png

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
My question is, how does Pokemon always get nearly 100% leaked like a day after it's announcement? It happened with like every gen past Gen 2, so you'd think they'd have iron doors by now or something.
At least they got better about it then SM. Even ignoring the demo leak, we had a few major leaks in the Starter concepts, the initial Chinese leak, the Riddler, the title Logos + Solgaleo/Lunala's name via trademarks, and a couple other minor ones that leaked Alolan forms and other such details. By comparison, SwSh has been rather tame with just the Affleck and Team Yell ones.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Luigi's Mansion has some lowkey great character development specifically for Luigi. He's one of the few Mario characters who feels like they have an actual personality, mannerisms and motivations that make him more relate-able and believable as a character.
Not to **** on other Mario characters or anything but I just really like Luigi unless it's in a Smash context

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Luigi's Mansion has some lowkey great character development specifically for Luigi. He's one of the few Mario characters who feels like they have an actual personality and mannerisms and motivations that make him more relate-able and believable as a character.
Not to **** on other Mario characters or anything but I just really like Luigi unless it's in a Smash context
You don’t like planking, finger banging, vogueing Luigi?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom