• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Could you guys elaborate on who this Darksidephil guy is? I know a fair amount about who Dunkey and Arin Hanson are, but not him.
he's the kind of guy to leave his stream camera on while doing things he'd probably rather not be streaming

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
While I can't speak about Dragon Quest 11 just yet, Dunkey is absolutely right that Octopath Traveler is a pretty bad game.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Okay. Time to play a game. I'm going to list a bunch of characters and I want you to tell me what stage they would come with. Not just a name. Like, the layout and the gimmick and potential bosses.

Ryu Hayabusa
DoomSlayer
Geno
Augumon
Travis Touchdown
Sora
Heihachi Mishima
2B
Demi-Feind
Dante
Jill Valentine/Leon Kennedy
Reimu Hakurei
Cuphead
Crash Bandicoot
Spyro the Dragon
Steve
Master Chief
Scorpion
Sabre
Sol Badguy
Waluigi
Isaac
Tingle
Chorus Kids
Spring Man
Edelguard von Hraesvelgr

Pick and choose whoever you know about.

Last edited:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Dunkey hasn't masturbated on camera, that automatically makes him two tiers above DSP. That said, I enjoy Dunkey's reviews when it's on something he clearly cares about, like Mario Odyssey. His RPG reviews are hot garbage though, the Octopath one in particular comes to mind. He complains about fights being slow paced while using none of the mechanics the game teaches you about, such as enemy weakness, to kill them faster.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
God damn it, the curse is still strong.
Sad Ridley.jpg

Wy u do tis two me, god?
Could you guys elaborate on who this Darksidephil guy is? I know a fair amount about who Dunkey and Arin Hanson are, but not him.
You know how sometime you make excuse when you play badly in a game because you get angry or something?

Imagine that, but instead of once and a while, it's pretty much every day of your life, that's DSP for you. Oh, and he pretty much beg for money on stream regulary.

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
So I finally got my new computer today. Gonna get to play Bayonetta I bought for six dollars a year ago but could never run it.
Also what are you people talking about?

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Hey so

I'm a day late but... for National Coming Out Day, I needed to say it.

I never gave up on my desire to transition. I just fell back in defeat due to my home life.

But... I'm still a girl. I'm still trans.

Here's hoping I don't fall back again...

D

Deleted member

Okay. Time to play a game. I'm going to list a bunch of characters and I want you to tell me what stage they would come with. Not just a name. Like, the layout and the gimmick and potential bosses.

Ryu Hayabusa
DoomSlayer
Geno
Augumon
Travis Touchdown
Sora
Heihachi Mishima
2B
Demi-Feind
Dante
Reimu Hakurei
Cuphead
Crash Bandicoot
Spyro the Dragon
Steve
Master Chief
Scorpion
Sabre
Sol Badguy
Waluigi
Isaac
Tingle
Chorus Kids
Spring Man
Edelguard von Hraesvelgr

Pick and choose whoever you know about.
Geno: Forest Maze (Stage layout is kinda like Battlefield with three different platforms but the gimmick of the Stage has Bowyer shooting down arrows and depending on what platform you are on a button/attack/move gets blocked; Middle platform = Jump command, Left platform = Normal attacks, Right platform = Special attacks.)

D

Deleted member

I did a song with 2 other people, but everyone seems to think it was done by just one person, which kinda gets to you when instead of congratulating the whole team (because we all put A LOT of time and effort into it,) they just congratulate that one person. A little discouraging, not going to lie.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Y’all remember the guy who made those cool videos for K. Rool, etc. after they were announced?

This guy?

Yeah, he made one for Sans, as you can see.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
You know, if random critical hits are any indication, a Resident Evil character would almost certainly have some version of Tank Controls.
Tank controls wouldn't really work at all, especially as the entire gimmick would only exist as a pure nerf. Not "There's bad things involved to balance it out", just "**** this one character in particular". Limited resources however would be a wonderful way to adapt Resi

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Ryu Hayabusa
DoomSlayer
Geno
Augumon
Travis Touchdown
Sora
Heihachi Mishima
2B
Demi-Feind
Dante
Reimu Hakurei