• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

I still feel like I could go to Chuck E Cheeses.
So I’m still two years older than you.

And you still is baabby.

You're legally considered an adult at 18, but you can't legally purchase/consume tobacco or alcohol until you're 21.

Being an adult is a state of mind
That said I'm a ****ing horrible adult
I see. No wonder I thought it was 21.

Me too. I stink at it. I still feel like a kid. I’ve probably spent $20 on lollipops in the last week.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
So this is a thing apparently...
(Sorry if this got posted earlier, I wasn’t here during the time it got released)

It's called Makabasaqtu. It's a small country off the coast of Somalia. It's so tiny, you probably won't find it with a Google search.
Is it like an island the size of a bath mat or something?

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Eh the legal ages they list for a person to be an adult don’t technically make a difference.

Maybe when 18, but after that I can honesty from then till 21 things never really were different mentally or physically.

You can still be younger and be an adult in a figurative manner, weather it be you needed to grow up a little quicker or you were just always mature mentally for your age.

Adult was is an odd concept that I’d say is more down to how you act rather then your physical age.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
What's it like being an adult? I'm gonna be 18 in less than two months and i'm very not ready.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Welp, the three hours of sleep that I got last night is starting to catch up to me. I'm off to bed.

Oh, and happy birthday again Noipoi Noipoi

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
What's it like being an adult? I'm gonna be 18 in less than two months and i'm very not ready.
New complications will come your way. The outside world isn't easy. But if you put your nose to the grindstone, do your best, and play it smart, then you'll be able to overcome the obstacles that are given to you, at least most of the time. Not always, but most.

Think in this system: have a wise mind, an understanding heart, and hands that are willing to work. All of those grow in importance the older you get, and if you have a philosophy that aligns with living out those three points as best as you can, while life won't be easy... it won't be as hard as what it could be.

Remember most of all: being an adult isn't defined by a number. It's defined by your character.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You know last year was so much better than this year by a long shot. Smash Speculation was better last year, Things I've done and memories from last year are better, I actually had things to do last year, Etc. Etc.

I miss it so much this year cannot even compare to last for me and I was the one saying it was a "sequel" to it so if that's the case the Sequel is so much worse than the original. I really don't like this year at all in comparison..

Noipoi

Howdy!
You know last year was so much better than this year by a long shot. Smash Speculation was better last year, Things I've done and memories from last year are better, I actually had things to do last year, Etc. Etc.

I miss it so much this year cannot even compare to last for me and I was the one saying it was a "sequel" to it so if that's the case the Sequel is so much worse than the original. I really don't like this year at all in comparison..
2018 was undeniably the worst year of my life. In comparison I’m having a pretty great time in 2019.

Did we trade?

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113

Agreed, I miss 2018. Although this year hasn't been awful, just kind of meh.
Don't mind me

Just supplying this thread with a dose of Spoop

Aw yea spoopy time https://www.google.com/search?q=ske...KHYx5CggQ9QEwAHoECAcQBA#imgrc=-QCHt9iVLPGL0M:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
I’ve got a 20 dollar switch gift card.

Any suggestions?
You can give it to me

But in all seriousness, Bandai Namco is having a major eShop sale on all their games. So I suggest checking that out.

Both 2018 and 2019 have kinda sucked for me so... yeah.

I'm just trying to get through college w/o falling into depression.

D

Deleted member

2018 was undeniably the worst year of my life. In comparison I’m having a pretty great time in 2019.

Did we trade?
I guess so. 2018 was one of the best years of my life and I would do anything to go back to those times but both time and life moves on.

At least you're having a good year cause this year has been absolute **** to me, I'm happy to hear one of my friends are having a good time at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom