• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Alright **** it. I have six characters in Dragon Quest 6. Who wants to insert themselves into the party?
So how this works is that I take a list of names from this thread and the discord server. I then pick a character and spin the wheel. If your name gets chosen for that character, you are that character. You have no control over this.

Going to SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 @TheMightyP @Will for their dedicated responses to my DQ shenanigans. Will, if I land on you, that character will be named Poopyhead instead of Will.

Tell me if you want to be in and I'll put you on the list. I will not assume otherwise. That goes for Mighty P and Will
Put in Noipituous Poiseidocles.

Noipoi for short.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Why not?

Like. Are you seriously gonna tell me you want to end Blizzard. Kill all of their active franchises. Make thousands of people loose their jobs?
This is pretty rich considering your stance on Nintendo.

Incidentally no. Punish the board and CEOs. Not the workers who also protested the decision.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Alright **** it. I have six characters in Dragon Quest 6. Who wants to insert themselves into the party?
So how this works is that I take a list of names from this thread and the discord server. I then pick a character and spin the wheel. If your name gets chosen for that character, you are that character. You have no control over this.

Going to SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 @TheMightyP @Will for their dedicated responses to my DQ shenanigans. Will, if I land on you, that character will be named Poopyhead instead of Will.

Tell me if you want to be in and I'll put you on the list. I will not assume otherwise. That goes for Mighty P and Will
Put me in there too if you want. Pika, Derpy, Pikachu or Tyler. Whatever name you prefer lol.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
This is pretty rich considering your stance on Nintendo.

Incidentally no. Punish the board and CEOs. Not the workers who also protested the decision.
I’m not that girl anymore Schnee. And I’m very sorry for how I’ve acted in the past.

Nintendo isn’t evil. They are the only company in the industry with even a modicum of a soul. And while their franchises aren’t for me, and I wish the ones that were had more people’s eyes on them, I won’t try to take away what people love for any reason. It’s not who I am anymore. I don’t want to be the kind of woman who does that.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Halloween sucks, so I've retired Vampyra for a little while. (I'll probably bring her back for the last few days of the month, tho.)

Noipoi

Howdy!
I’m not that girl anymore Schnee. And I’m very sorry for how I’ve acted in the past.

Nintendo isn’t evil. They are the only company in the industry with even a modicum of a soul. And while their franchises aren’t for me, and I wish the ones that were had more people’s eyes on them, I won’t try to take away what people love for any reason. It’s not who I am anymore. I don’t want to be the kind of woman who does that.
A7A952F1-2C74-4448-9A9C-CDFB6599FE7C.jpeg

Either this is peak sarcasm...or she’s evolved? She’s bettered herself??

I mean I wouldn’t say Nintendo is the only company with soul, but still. Can it be?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
eemployees has done walkouts already
I did not know that.

So what’s the solution then?
Halloween sucks, so I've retired Vampyra for a little while. (I'll probably bring her back for the last few days of the month, tho.)
Nooooo! She was cooot!

You’ll be back. They never go back.

Also, halloween rocks how dare you! I really miss being able to hand out candy to kids.
View attachment 241748

I mean I wouldn’t say Nintendo is the only company with soul, but still. Can it be?
I guess Wellbutrin is my evolution stone

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

People can change. Shocking.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
I support boycotting blizzard, but I hope everyone knows that not only will it not change anything, Blizzard is only a small part of a far larger problem with the amount of control China has over things. Tencent is very much the new Disney.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Well you have a long road to go but I think you can go the distance, given enough resolve.

What am I even reading.
Sincere development for the better I hope.

D

Deleted member

If you sass me again I’m takin your phone away for a week.

I can do that, I’m an adult.
You're new to your grown up powers, so I'll forgive you for thinking I wont just punch you for stealing my phone.

D

Deleted member

Help, police, he's become too powerful!
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abe Lincoln on the internet

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Really, the problem is China. The world should of done something about them years ago but as my dad said, "The horses have left the stable" and they are running over everyone
can you blame them though. China is like, the one country I fear other than North Korea and the USA. They’re tough and scary.
If you sass me again I’m takin your phone away for a week.

I can do that, I’m an adult.
In four months I’ll be an adult.

Which is good because we’re married if memory serves.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
can you blame them though. China is like, the one country I fear other than North Korea and the USA. They’re tough and scary.

In four months I’ll be an adult.

Which is good because we’re married if memory serves.
I coulda sworn you were 25 or somethin.

Turns out im older than you.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I coulda sworn you were 25 or somethin.

Turns out im older than you.
Nope. 20.

God. If I was still in college at age 25..... I dread that possibility.

also, quoting these old posts because I went and found them anyway.

Guys no one tell her about the secret wedding we conducted

The one where we were playing truth or dare and I was dared to marry a random person

So we assigned all our names to numbers and she was randomly generated

So we slipped a ring on her finger while she was sleeping, called the nearest priest who wouldn’t ask questions, and got married at 4 am

No one tell her guys
Hey SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 , did you know Noipoi and others conducted a secret wedding with you as the bride?
What are you talking about? I’m not wearing a wedding ring...
View attachment 233727
WHERE DID THIS COME FROM!?!
Remember to pick up milk on your way home from work tomorrow dear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom