• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Pretty much just know how Gruntilda's fireballs work, she always shoots them slightly in front of the direction you're facing. Other than that I don't really have any tips.

That fight is a real pain.
My main issue seems to be the flight phase and Jinjonator phase.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
did incineroar get buffed last patch or something because my ass is getting demolished by them now

they have a d throw to dair combo now

R O F L

Smash Ace

Best way to beat the Jingo phase is to walk back and forth when Gruntilda is shooting fireballs and shoot the eggs in when she is doing the green thing.

Also if you don't have the double HP thing yet, I reccomend you get that.

I don't really have any tips for the flight phase.

D

Deleted member

So, thinking about it, all of my cosplay choices have a drawback, which kinda sucks.
Leaf and Hilda wear sleeveless tops (an absolute no for me)
Futaba I really doubt I could pull off
Alice (Touhou) my friends would have a field day teasing me with due to my name
and Taiga? My friends would have a field day teasing me with due to my nickname (they gave to me).

Damn it.

Noipoi

Howdy!
So, thinking about it, all of my cosplay choices have a drawback, which kinda sucks.
Leaf and Hilda wear sleeveless tops (an absolute no for me)
Futaba I really doubt I could pull off
Alice (Touhou) my friends would have a field day teasing me with due to my name
and Taiga? My friends would have a field day teasing me with due to my nickname (they gave to me).

Damn it.
You could be Hilda wearing a sleeved top.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
IT’S NOT A PROBLEM!!

It’s just the reason I don’t wanna cosplay characters with prominent unshaven legs!

I love my hairy *** Bigfoot legs :sadsheep:
You know, i was just kidding around, you know, messing with ya. No biggie, right?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
OK, going soon to bed, but before that, just going to share something I been working today.
They wait.png
Yeah, I tried another spooky picture, I had something else in mind, but it didn't work out so I had to improvise, so hope you like this experience of mine.

I one day reveal who those thing are is in those pictures, when you may ask? Well....it's part of the fun as they say.

@JDCabrera , Tako Tuesday Tako Tuesday ,@Taylor F , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , KarneraMythos KarneraMythos , Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy & Wademan94 Wademan94 tagging as always

D

Deleted member

Yo gamers.

See that cool link in my signature?

Wonder what would happen if you clicked it. :secretkpop:

Noipoi

Howdy!
OK, going soon to bed, but before that, just going to share something I been working today.
Yeah, I tried another spooky picture, I had something else in mind, but it didn't work out so I had to improvise, so hope you like this experience of mine.

I one day reveal who those thing are is in those pictures, when you may ask? Well....it's part of the fun as they say.

@JDCabrera , Tako Tuesday Tako Tuesday ,@Taylor F , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , KarneraMythos KarneraMythos , Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy & Wademan94 Wademan94 tagging as always
How spookly

D

Deleted member

You could be Hilda wearing a sleeved top.
I suppose so, though I forgot to mention Hilda an Leaf would be emergency choices.

Alice has the advatage of having a somewhat inconsistent design due to Touhou being very Doujin centric, while Futaba and Taiga wear overknees, which is something I'd very much prefer when compared to the Pokemon protagonists. It's not even just fashion (though i do like overknees, they're cute), I do have a pretty visible scar on my right knee due to an old surgery. That's why I pretty much never leave the house with bare knees. If I'm wearing shorts, always with tights or overeknes, depending on weather. I'm very self-conscious about this, sadly.

Bah, writing way too much again.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I can only deal with Witch Corrin for so long,

10 days into October, and it's already getting stale

So errrrr don't mind if I replace it with a much fresher pic

If it makes y'all feel any better Witch Corrin's still my discord avatar and I hope to keep it that way till the end of the month

but yeah, for now, I'm gonna go with something completely unrelated to Halloween

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
How spookly
I hope one day to go from the level of "this is spooky" to "holy **** what is that" when it come to scare level, right now my limited knoweldge insome drawing area hinder that, but one day, my hands will be able to convey the weird ass **** ideas I have in the place some peoples may call my brain.

'cuz in case you didn't know, I really like surreal & eldritch horror.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well, my head's starting to act up, I feel a headache coming, so I'm calling it a night. Goodnight ya'll.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
man, the road to elite smash is hard

i'm just trying to get ken up 1,000,000 gsp and man is it kicking my ass. i'm not terrible but im no ikechi

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I can only deal with Witch Corrin for so long,

10 days into October, and it's already getting stale

So errrrr don't mind if I replace it with a much fresher pic

If it makes y'all feel any better Witch Corrin's still my discord avatar and I hope to keep it that way till the end of the month

but yeah, for now, I'm gonna go with something completely unrelated to Halloween
Stale avatar syndrome settling in eh?

Though considering how long I use mine these days, I don’t think I can argue.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I can't remember how to handle the flight phase - a lot of it is about timing, though I think it helps if you position yourself so she's flying towards you.

For the Jinjonator phase, wait until she fires the homing shot and use Wonderwing to block it. She'll pause for a while, giving you time to put eggs in the statue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom