• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I briefly touched up on it above, but it really got me thinking that I'd actually like to try out cosplaying at least once, it sure sounds like a fun thing to do. I just wouldn't really know what to cosplay though...

I was thinking of Pokemon, namely Leaf or Hilda, as they have the most down to earth design, but I can't stand sleeveless tops and the other trainer don't appeal to me as much, so that's a no. Maybe Futaba, but not sure if I could pull that off and I don't really have any other ideas.

Don't mind me, I'm just rambling. I mean, it's just a random thought I'm having right now, but it sure sounds like a fun time.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I briefly touched up on it above, but it really got me thinking that I'd actually like to try out cosplaying at least once, it sure sounds like a fun thing to do. I just wouldn't really know what to cosplay though...

I was thinking of Pokemon, namely Leaf or Hilda, as they have the most down to earth design, but I can't stand sleeveless tops and the other trainer don't appeal to me as much, so that's a no. Maybe Futaba, but not sure if I could pull that off and I don't really have any other ideas.

Don't mind me, I'm just rambling. I mean, it's just a random thought I'm having right now, but it sure sounds like a fun time.
You should cosplay the untitled goose.

D

Deleted member

I always kinda wanted to cosplay someone.

Mainly Hiccup, Papyrus, Banjo, Red, maybe Spinel if I wasn’t a dude lol
People cosplay as genderbent characters all the time, it's not big deal. Some even ditch the generbent stuff and just crossdress, it ain't a big deal.

D

Deleted member

Part of me would like to cosplay as Alice (Wonderland or Touhou, both count) because of my name.
The other part of me also thinks it's a bad idea... because of my name. Funny how that goes.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Yeah. I know. If you stand right up against the castle turrets when she’s flying in the distance and you have to shoot eggs none of her fireballs will his you.
There are no castle turrets in her castle.
25E9DE59-FAF1-4480-85B7-BE11EAA8F765.jpeg

I should just get an old *** hoodie and a t shirt and call it a Sans cosplay lmao
Don’t forget to talk in lowercase!

D

Deleted member

I should just get an old *** hoodie and a t shirt and call it a Sans cosplay lmao
I mean, from what I know about Sans, it would be completly in character. Just don't forget the pink slippers.

D

Deleted member

AndreaAC AndreaAC Noipoi Noipoi

There’s this channel run by a Dreamworks animator, and he shares some very interesting insight about animation, but I feel a lot of what he says to say can also be applied to art. I thought this video in particular you guys might find interesting.
https://youtu.be/G5XkbKlN8K0

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Now all I need is to force a bird into my backpack.
“Uh... why is there a goose in your backpack, sir?”
“That’s not a goose. It’s Kazooie.”
“But... it looks scared.”
“It’s name isn’t Scared. It’s Kazooie.”

Since breegulls technically are fictional, which type of bird would you force into your backpack, anyway?
Geese sort of have Kazooie’s body shape, so that could work.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh, also, apparently that guy did animation for How to Train Your Dragon 3, so maybe you might find that interesting, Noi.

D

Deleted member

Come to think of it, Smash Ultimate Zelda would be a nice cosplay, but it's way too elaborate, sadly. It's cute though.

R O F L

Smash Ace
If anybody has any good tips for the Gruntilda battle, let me know.
Pretty much just know how Gruntilda's fireballs work, she always shoots them slightly in front of the direction you're facing. Other than that I don't really have any tips.

That fight is a real pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom