• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
alrighty, our first AMA for next week is

And our second is

Assuming both are on board, their AMAs will be up next Sunday and next Thursday respectively.

EDIT: Also hey, 11,000 messages, nice

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

A preview of the next FNAF book comes out and people are already memeing it. As it should be.
1570727689932.png

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yes Sega, give me more of this.
I don't know if it mean SA1 remake or not, but I don't care, all I care is that this music is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD ****!!!!!!!!
sonic spinning dance.gif

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I haven’t played it but I thought that was a horro game too.

Should have used this picture:
View attachment 241536

Considering the context is that his identity was stolen this works just as well lol
No. It's that one episode where Spongebob lost his ID and was concerned a bank robber would find, and then use it as an alias. Cosmic had the perfect pic.

D

Deleted member

New onward trailer:

The plot seems interesting
Hey, seems pretty interesting. Chris Pratt and Tom Holland are painfully obviously just there to promote the film, and while they do excel at their roles, I feel it would be nice to see something a little different. That being said, though, this does a lot of things right.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
New onward trailer:

The plot seems interesting
I'm more interested that they used Hocus Pocus by Focus as the trailer music. That song has one of the best guitars in any song I've ever heard.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Meanwhile me and a few others (Zinith, CJD and Lesley notably) are sitting here waiting for Godzilla vs. Kong next year.

Rematch of the Century after nearly 60 years.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Meanwhile me and a few others (Zinith, CJD and Lesley notably) are sitting here waiting for Godzilla vs. Kong next year.

Rematch of the Century after nearly 60 years.
I'm hyped for it especially since I still feel like Kong: Skull Island is the best movie from the MonsterVerse right now but, Hot Take, if the MonsterVerse is going to follow the same path that King of the Monsters did in which they focus near solely on the monsters without a story to back them up it won't be sustainable for much longer.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the action of King of the Monsters but if we're going to start going down the same route Transformers did pre-Bumblebee I'm jumping off this boat after Godzilla vs. Kong.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm hyped for it especially since I still feel like Kong: Skull Island is the best movie from the MonsterVerse right now but, Hot Take, if the MonsterVerse is going to follow the same path that King of the Monsters did in which they focus near solely on the monsters without a story to back them up it won't be sustainable for much longer.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the action of King of the Monsters but if we're going to start going down the same route Transformers did pre-Bumblebee I'm jumping off this boat after Godzilla vs. Kong.
Its been announced the trailer is coming out in November. Can't wait for March to get here. Just less then a year away! :grin:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
> Nintendo Versus' Twitter account retweeted someone who has gotten every single badge in ARMS
> This is the first time in 4 months a Nintendo Twitter account posted anything about the game

THIS BETTER ****ING MEAN SOMETHING!

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
> Nintendo Versus' Twitter account retweeted someone who has gotten every single badge in ARMS
> This is the first time in 4 months a Nintendo Twitter account posted anything about the game

THIS BETTER ****ING MEAN SOMETHING!
Playable Min-Min or Twintelle in Smash is the dream, since Spring Man’s an AT. Is Ribbon Girl’s Mii costume DLC (like Rex) or base game though? Cause if base game she might have a chance

realistically tho it’s prolly ARMS 2

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Playable Min-Min or Twintelle in Smash is the dream, since Spring Man’s an AT. Is Ribbon Girl’s Mii costume DLC (like Rex) or base game though? Cause if base game she might have a chance

realistically tho it’s prolly ARMS 2
So ARMS 2 is gonna be called LEGS right?

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I do think ARMS 2 is a high possibility for the near future

tbh, I would't be surprised if it's one of the announcements for the first direct of next year.

Like that seems like the type of game they'd start a direct off with

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Good evening, I was away from home for pretty much the entire day, hence me not being here for most of the time. So, how's everyone doing? I always tend to feel pretty melancholic during this time of the year, as well as still having slight dizziness. So in other words, nothing special, I just wish the dizziness would finally go fully away. Anything noteworthy going on? It's been such a boring day so far.
I can't even play Smash Bros because the Joy-Con drift has gotten that bad. Granted, I do have the GC adapter, but that one tends to a some lag to the inputs when using online compare to using handheld mode.
Not a single opinion or anything regarding my issue after all those hours? Kinda disappointing, heh...
I did it, I finally got off Mr. Bone's Wild Ride!

Let me know how the ride ends.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Good evening, I was away from home for pretty much the entire day, hence me not being here for most of the time. So, how's everyone doing? I always tend to feel pretty melancholic during this time of the year, as well as still having slight dizziness. So in other words, nothing special, I just wish the dizziness would finally go fully away. Anything noteworthy going on? It's been such a boring day so far.
I can't even play Smash Bros because the Joy-Con drift has gotten that bad. Granted, I do have the GC adapter, but that one tends to a some lag to the inputs when using online compare to using handheld mode.
Not a single opinion or anything regarding my issue after all those hours? Kinda disappointing, heh...
You dragged me back onto the ride! Help!

Noipoi

Howdy!
I keep having realistic dreams.

I keep waking up expecting to see the stuff I saw in the dream, only to realize that it was in fact a dream.

it’s tripping me out.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Nintendo retweeting something related to ARMS could mean nothing in the long run. Remember when they made a Tweet in early 2018 referencing Geno and everyone thought that meant something? Or the time when Sakurai took a picture of Rathalos at a weird angle and every thought Isaac was locked.

The most likely explanation IMO is that they liked the Tweet and felt like it was worth retweeting.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

I keep waking up expecting to see the stuff I saw in the dream, only to realize that it was in fact a dream.

it’s tripping me out.
I once dreamed that locusts took over the world again...

This time, they had laser cannons.

Noipoi

Howdy!
How do you feel about this?

I've got no personal stake in this one, but I figured some people here do.
Shulk.

Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem, and Splatoon definitely deserve to stay. And I’m not saying Xenoblade doesn’t, because it definitely does, but I feel like out of the four...yeah.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I’m playing FNAF VR.

I’m in a really tense spot.

I’m super focused.

Then my Steam friend PMed me and I lost it.

D

Deleted member

it’s tripping me out.
Just last week I had a dream about a Zelda like adventure game for the NES starring Jackie Chan wearing the Infinity Gauntlet for some reason. I haven't even watched any of the Thanos movies, not have I seen a Chan one in years. I don't even watch many movies to begin with.

D

Deleted member

Not gonna lie, though, FNAF VR is really nice. I wasn’t very scared at first, but some of the later minigames get crazy.
1570732866555.png

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Not gonna lie, though, FNAF VR is really nice. I wasn’t very scared at first, but some of the later minigames get crazy.
The most difficulty I had was with repairing Freddy, which is basically a game of operation, for people that don't know.
1570733207708.png

The issue is that the game bugs out a certain point, making it impossible to finish.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Sure it's body horror, but it's not particularly gorey or anything :yoshi:
If the mods are cool with that, then I'm cool too, just want to be sure so there isn't problem.

Beside, it ain't your average body horror, it's Junji Ito's body horror, and if you know his work, booooy, it only get "better" from there.:4mii:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom