• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
My favourite rumor would be Waluigi in Mario 64 DS as a playable character.
I legit forgot that they excluded him in that game, yet R.O.B. made the cut...

Edit: Oops, you said 64 DS...and apparently Waluigi was in Kart DS. Just goes to show how much I remember about that game.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I legit forgot that they excluded him in that game, yet R.O.B. made the cut...
ROB in Mario 64 DS... what are you on about?

Unless you're talking about Mario Kart DS, which Waluigi was also in.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Morning, folks! Also:

This has happened before? What's this "55OPA" website?
Spam bots pop up every day, usually posting poorly-written ads for fad diets, and not always in English - this was just an unusually persistent one (posting 21 messages instead of the usual one-and-done routine).

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Apparently Blizzard is asking for government ID verification for people who want to delete their accounts. How the hell are they gonna verify a username account with a government ID?

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
So. My acting professor recently taught us about the concept of “the moment before” where you have to mentally prepare for a scene by deciding exactly what you were doing and how you felt the moment before the scene began. And it got me thinking.

I wanna do the same thing for Smash. I wanna do a series of short little stories about each fighter and how they got their invitation for the first time. I think it could be really fun. Obviously though, I’m not an expert on most characters in this game. So if anyone is willing to help me out, especially for franchises like Fire Emblem and Xenoblade, I’d be very grateful.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So. My acting professor recently taught us about the concept of “the moment before” where you have to mentally prepare for a scene by deciding exactly what you were doing and how you felt the moment before the scene began. And it got me thinking.

I wanna do the same thing for Smash. I wanna do a series of short little stories about each fighter and how they got their invitation for the first time. I think it could be really fun. Obviously though, I’m not an expert on most characters in this game. So if anyone is willing to help me out, especially for franchises like Fire Emblem and Xenoblade, I’d be very grateful.
I could help where I can.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
How to be good at Smesh Bruddahs - a leest:

1. Drop that Danky *** Gamecube controller that's ****s for posers
  2. **** on off outta the Smash Wii U, 3DS, Ultimate, Melee, and 64 competitive scenes
  3. Play the superiorest version of Smash known as Barl
  4. Use the gameplay-enhancing, God-like, noob-slaying, classic-inspired, ultimate-maxing, running outta hyphenated words, control-style, the sideways wiimote
  5. Win and profit off of the average of 3 tournament's that happen every year
Done.
6. Pick Meta Knight

Also, hi peeps.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
I could help where I can.
Nice! I’m in class right now. But I’m gonna start when I get home. I think I already have one for Mario and Luigi already planned out (fear not, I won’t make him look bad. Although writing dialogue for Bowser should be fun). Next up is Link, that one I have an idea for but I’m not sure if it’s a good one. So I guess that’s the first one I’ll request help on.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Nice! I’m in class right now. But I’m gonna start when I get home. I think I already have one for Mario and Luigi already planned out (fear not, I won’t make him look bad. Although writing dialogue for Bowser should be fun). Next up is Link, that one I have an idea for but I’m not sure if it’s a good one. So I guess that’s the first one I’ll request help on.
My first question would be how are you handling the idea of Link's different incarnations?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

You mean like what DMCV did? The devs said the story began with the final mission and the rest of the story was building up to it

D

Deleted member

Why do people forget that Blizzard is owned by Tencent?
Technically incorrect. While yes, Tencent does own stock in the company, Activision is the parent company, so anything regarding stockholders would have been a decision via them.

However, this is still Blizzard's fault, no matter which way you slice it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
They sure love delaying the Detective Pikachu graphic novel.

Originally scheduled for July 23, they changed it to August, then October 29, and now it's November 26.

Sounds like a cancel is imminent.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
You can add Apple to the list of things China has made their *****

hold up hold up hold up, if there any news articles about this?
The ID requirement was around long before the current controversy: https://www.reddit.com/r/Blizzard/comments/ac534s/why_must_i_give_my_id_just_to_delete_my_account/

It seems like an unnecessary creepy/predatory (for the lack of a better word - at the absolute least, it seems ethically questionable) requirement for deleting an account, given how easily that information could be misused.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom