• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I can only deal with Witch Corrin for so long,

10 days into October, and it's already getting stale

So errrrr don't mind if I replace it with a much fresher pic

If it makes y'all feel any better Witch Corrin's still my discord avatar and I hope to keep it that way till the end of the month

but yeah, for now, I'm gonna go with something completely unrelated to Halloween
Feel ya on that, friend.

Halloween doesn't really excite me that much anymore; I just thought Count Pyra was too cute to pass up using as my avatar for a while.

Noipoi

Howdy!
sometimes you hear a song that takes you back to driving on the highway listening to one of mom’s old favorite songs from the 80s on the radio while she drives you from your aunts house, and because you were good she’s taking you and your baby sister to Toys R Us to get new toys, and you know nothing of pain or anxiety or trauma, all you know is your getting a new toy and you love your mom and you love this song.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Wanna hear something scary?

The Sonic movie may have been delayed to 2020 but the Halloween costumes are still in full motion

1570749518277.png

1570749546275.png

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Wanna hear something scary?

The Sonic movie may have been delayed to 2020 but the Halloween costumes are still in full motion
Of course it is, it's a terrifying design.

I'm totally getting it. Just for that mask. Gonna put it over a mannequin head, stab it on a spike and have it stick out in front of my driveway.

D

Deleted member

I'm only asking for a couple of them to cooperate with me so I can be a high enough level to take on the Dragonlord. Just one or two is all I need, damn it!
Do you have Erdrick's armor? It recovers your health as you walk around. This is important, because the top of Dragonlord's tower is a great grinding. Enemies always give 100 exp with some giving 350, and the armor will prevent you from wasting magic or items on healing, allowing for indefinite grinding.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'm gonna guess Noipoi is changing his avatar to Impidimp riding Galarian Ponyta into Battle.

I'm also gonna guess I'm totally wrong.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Do you have Erdrick's armor? It recovers your health as you walk around. This is important, because the top of Dragonlord's tower is a great grinding. Enemies always give 100 exp with some giving 350, and the armor will prevent you from wasting magic or items on healing, allowing for indefinite grinding.
Yeah, I have the best equipment in the game excluding Erdrick's Sword.

Is level 19 sufficient enough or should I grind a bit more just to be on the safe side?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom